Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitshares BROWNIE.PTS token.  (Read 1403 times)
Newmine (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:49:47 PM

This is completely [Serious] not /s.

Link: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.0.html

Bitshares has launched a new token they are handing out to anyone who kisses their ass. It has zero worth and they are basing it on the proverbial brown nose token.

From the urban dictionary:
Brownie Points are Points amassed through doing things you don't want to do with your wife/girlfriend that can be used to purchase anal sex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:23:10 PM

This is completely [Serious] not /s.

Link: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.0.html

Bitshares has launched a new token they are handing out to anyone who kisses their ass. It has zero worth and they are basing it on the proverbial brown nose token.

From the urban dictionary:
Brownie Points are Points amassed through doing things you don't want to do with your wife/girlfriend that can be used to purchase anal sex.

Please describe another assets from here: https://bitsharesblocks.com/assets/user
It's will be very useful for investors.

This https://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/info?asset=CSHARES looks interesting.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:47:26 PM

DecentralizedEconomics would love this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
testz
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:58:20 PM

DecentralizedEconomics would love this one.

For now he found his home here  Smiley : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106398.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
StanLarimer

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:25:10 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:48:08 PM by StanLarimer

Brownie points
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownie points in modern usage are a hypothetical social currency, which can be acquired by doing good deeds or earning favor in the eyes of another, often one's superior.

Newmine currently owes the BitShares system 1.21 gigaBROWNIE.PTS since her supply immediately went negative on launch.

Never seen anything like it.

Smiley

Newmine (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:13:29 PM

Brownie points
Brownie points in modern usage are a hypothetical social currency, which can be acquired by doing good deeds or earning favor in the eyes of another, often one's superior.

Newmine currently owes the BitShares system 1.21 gigaBROWNIE.PTS since her supply immediately went negative on launch.

Smiley

I am gonna go ahead and default on that debt. Does that mean we can shut down this dumb idea forever?

I have a feeling you guys are going to try and use those as some internal claim of a fair sharedrop to all those who continued to kick the Bitshares can down the road and those who got their proverbial knees the dirtiest for team I3. Good luck with that in the future.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:10:21 PM

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.0.html
I may also seize brownie points from any account if you fall out of favor and anyone who complains in any way about how Brownie Points are issued or how I use Brownie Points is certainly not in my favor and may lose any Brownie Points they have earned.  -Bytemaster, Dan Larimer

HAHAHAHA

STAY IN LINE SLAVES!

I have a feeling you guys are going to try and use those as some internal claim of a fair sharedrop to all those who continued to kick the Bitshares can down the road and those who got their proverbial knees the dirtiest for team I3. Good luck with that in the future.

You know it's coming.  Lol

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:04:39 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Newmine (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:52:15 PM

Brownie points

Smiley

I am gonna go ahead and default on that debt. Does that mean we can shut down this dumb idea forever?

I have a feeling you guys are going to try and use those as some internal claim of a fair sharedrop to all those who continued to kick the Bitshares can down the road and those who got their proverbial knees the dirtiest for team I3. Good luck with that in the future

I called it.

Bitshares is now share dropping their other projects to this crap coin that was created and distributed at the whim of Dan the Dev. It also looks as if Dan actually holds 30% of these coins, he is able to destroy coins from individual users at will, and he is also allowed to dilute the coins at will.

As far as I can tell, only 100 users received this coin and near 10%-20% of their partners coins will be flowing to those users. This means Dan the Dev/ Bytemaster will own anywhere from 3-6% of these new distributions.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:54:45 PM

Brownie points

Smiley

I have a feeling you guys are going to try and use those as some internal claim of a fair sharedrop to all those who continued to kick the Bitshares can down the road and those who got their proverbial knees the dirtiest for team I3. Good luck with that in the future

I called it.

Bitshares is now share dropping their other projects to this crap coin that was created and distributed at the whim of Dan the Dev. It also looks as if Dan actually holds 30% of these coins, he is able to destroy coins from individual users at will, and he is also allowed to dilute the coins at will.

As far as I can tell, only 100 users received this coin and near 10%-20% of their partners coins will be flowing to those users. This means Dan the Dev/ Bytemaster will own anywhere from 3-6% of these new distributions.

What a complete joke.

StanLarimer

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:52:44 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 02:23:16 AM by StanLarimer

Very serious.

John Underwood of Identabit.com wanted to give some of his new shares to the people in the BitShares community that were most helpful.  (For the pragmatic reason he wanted to attract the same kind of supporters for his new coin.)

I pointed out to him that the holders of Brownie.PTS "thank you Notes" from Dan were exactly that - people Dan had thanked for doing something positive in the BitShares community.  

John loved it.  

It was like a mailing list of Who's Who in the BitShares Volunteer Corps.  Other mailing lists are certainly possible but Dan was the only one who took the time to make one, so naturally, that was the one John chose to use.

John, of course, sharedropped 20% of his initial distribution to ALL holders of BitShares, as all users of our software are expected to, and then went above and beyond and dropped another 20% on people who have donated their time, talent, and energy to building the BitShares ecosystem.  (Only Brownies that are in circulation are eligible, not the ones Dan hasn't handed out to anybody.)

We solicit recommendations from the community and encourage people to let us know what they have done for the ecosystem and give out brownies liberally to those we might otherwise not have known about.  You can even get them for little things, like attending the weekly hangout where Bytemaster answers live questions from around the globe.

Just one of the ways we try to give back and show our appreciation.

There's still time to get yours...  The sharedrop will occur on a random date later this fall.

Smiley

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:11:53 AM

Just one of the ways we try to give back and show our appreciation.

There's still time to get yours...  The sharedrop will occur on a random date later this fall.

Smiley

Srsly, how stupid do you think people are?  Everyone who's been on this forum for any length of time and isn't drooling in a cup has caught on to your little bait and switch schemes.  How pathetic is it that the only way a grown man can support himself is by running the same scam over and over again on unsuspecting victims on an online forum.  Not to mention that this is how you taught your son, Dan, to act.  Talk about degenerate behavior.  First it was the Protoshares holders, then the Angelshare holders, then the Bitshares holders and now the Brownie holders.  All Stan, Dan and the I3 gang are doing is sharedropping the new coins to themselves and dumping the old coins on the suckers.  You don't have to be a genius to figure it out.

Now, you've granted yourselves the ability to seize money out of people's accounts and "print more currency" at will.  What the hell?!  How do you even have the nerve to post on a cryptocurrency forum?  You're all a bunch of no-good, lying, scheming, thieving, centralizing, wealth redistributing communists.  You make me sick.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:16:42 AM

How you manage to combine same scam over and over again with wealth redistributing communists?
You want to say that Stan is modern Robin Hood?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:52:55 AM

Such scammers should be removed from the Bitcoin Forum.  Stan, you took my BTC for AGS and now these BROWNIE.PTS token worth more than AGS ($3.6 million remember). You gave to us (post 28/8) investors BTS dust which by the way is locked. In the meantime you are selling as you said in your Forum.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
favdesu
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:07:10 AM

oh, another newmine special. what did they do to you this time on bitsharestalk?

Newmine (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:26:44 AM

oh, another newmine special. what did they do to you this time on bitsharestalk?

Nothing new. This thread is a few months old. My prediction came true, so I felt like rubbing it in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: