Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Childboard in Market section  (Read 787 times)
BTC Tipster (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:00:08 PM

Hello,

I want to suggest a new childboard named Signature Campaigns in Market section. They are right now posted in Services as i dont think they are a type of service so they should have a particular board to avoid a kind of mess in services section.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:09:37 PM

Hello,

I want to suggest a new childboard named Signature Campaigns in Market section. They are right now posted in Services as i dont think they are a type of service so they should have a particular board to avoid a kind of mess in services section.

Thank you.

this would be a good idea if there's more than at least 40 active signature campaign threads.

seriously. there's not enough threads about signature campaign to warrant a sub board
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:38:54 AM

Hello,

Thank you.
I personally have think this before, however, since signature campaign is not encouraged here (because too much spammers spam their signature for bitcoins), and signature campaigns are in fact a service (that the advertisers give bitcoins to users to make posts to advertise their signature). So that's why they are in the 'Service' board and shouldn't be moved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:41:08 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

this would be a good idea if there's more than at least 40 active signature campaign threads.

seriously. there's not enough threads about signature campaign to warrant a sub board

Meh, I say why not.  It doesn't really clutter the board up more or anything and this will be good for expansion if there are a lot more campaigns in the near future.  I think it was a good move.  Smiley

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:30:34 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Meh, I say why not.  It doesn't really clutter the board up more or anything and this will be good for expansion if there are a lot more campaigns in the near future.  I think it was a good move.  Smiley
Totally agree. IMO most of ppl here are looking for sign campaign. If the specific boad is needed for them.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:01:55 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

This has been raised multiple times before. Mitchell's thread gives an overview and there aren't too many signature campaigns active right now.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:15:03 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

This has been raised multiple times before. Mitchell's thread gives an overview and there aren't too many signature campaigns active right now.
There are 21 active signature campaigns that have slots available, and an additional 4 that are full.

Although this is significantly below the number of threads that would typically qualify for it's own subform, the nature of signature campaigns, in that the threads often get bumped because of people either enrolling or confirming the receipt of payment may warrant their own sub.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:31:17 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Yeh but people, specially new people does not know about that thread and you can see a lot of threads created just to ask what signature campaign is the best or which ones are there, having the new section would prevent that, or at least reduce the number of people asking about it.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:15:16 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

There are 21 active signature campaigns that have slots available, and an additional 4 that are full.

Although this is significantly below the number of threads that would typically qualify for it's own subform, the nature of signature campaigns, in that the threads often get bumped because of people either enrolling or confirming the receipt of payment may warrant their own sub.
That is right. Maybe we could create new sub forum and put there Signature Campaigns Threads along with Signature Campaign Discussion and Comments. Also we could throw there not only Signature campaign threads but also avatar campaign threads and other types of services which are forum exclusive: for example - creating avatars for forum or custom threads or something like that.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:47:15 PM

I am quite happy with the way it is. Smiley
If it is a little hidden, and difficult to find for the new people coming in, it is actually good at reducing spam.

Having a separate child board will nevertheless give campaigns more attention, and there will be more signature farmers, and the related.
Well, the getting bumped part is right. Other than that, I don't see any reason for a new child board.

Edit: I propose one for Avatar campaigns Grin

Word "Campaigns" is too vague.
Too many definitions..
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:59:08 PM

I am quite happy with the way it is. Smiley
If it is a little hidden, and difficult to find for the new people coming in, it is actually good at reducing spam.

Having a separate child board will nevertheless give campaigns more attention, and there will be more signature farmers, and the related.
Well, the getting bumped part is right. Other than that, I don't see any reason for a new child board.

Edit: I propose one for Avatar campaigns Grin

Word "Campaigns" is too vague.
Too many definitions..

Not really?? It would be good to have "campaigns" as a section, there would be signature campaigns, avatar campaigns and social media campaigns, aside from those ones i dont really see anything else that can be mistaken with a campaign that is not
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:30:23 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

Yeh but people, specially new people does not know about that thread and you can see a lot of threads created just to ask what signature campaign is the best or which ones are there, having the new section would prevent that, or at least reduce the number of people asking about it.
This is just down to them, im sure there is a table in the service discussion sub-forum with all the sig campaigns listed

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:00:11 PM

I think there will be easily more than 40 threads. Not only the signature campaign threads but overview, question threads, altcoin signature campaigns, avatar ones, twitter campaign and so on.

It really would make some other forums look more tidy. I support that suggestion. Maybe name it "Advertising campaigns"

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: