Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is There Anywhere I Can Go to Gamble on Battle Bots?  (Read 1380 times)
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:32:42 AM

I loved watching the show Battle Bots as a kid, and now that the show just started up on ABC again, I've been watching and enjoying the robot destruction. Are there any sites out there that I can bet on Battle Bots contenders at? Would make the experience that much more enjoyable if I had a certain bot I was betting on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:40:45 AM

I loved watching the show Battle Bots as a kid, and now that the show just started up on ABC again, I've been watching and enjoying the robot destruction. Are there any sites out there that I can bet on Battle Bots contenders at? Would make the experience that much more enjoyable if I had a certain bot I was betting on.

none mate

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:42:26 AM

none mate

That's really disappointing (although still what I was expecting), hopefully if the show does well in terms of popularity some options may pop up in the near future. Maybe by the championship round of the first tourney in the series (they are currently at round of 16) one of the sports betting sites will start to incorporate the world of Robot Betting.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:47:09 AM

I have searched a lot in google for a site that offers that , but I didn't find any helpful results
so I think this is not offered by any site mate , maybe it will be available soon
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:39:55 AM

I have searched a lot in google for a site that offers that , but I didn't find any helpful results
so I think this is not offered by any site mate , maybe it will be available soon

I was thinking a site like Nitrogen Sports or Directbet could host it, I personally think they would get at least some action on Battle Bots related gambles
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:06:31 AM

none mate

That's really disappointing (although still what I was expecting), hopefully if the show does well in terms of popularity some options may pop up in the near future. Maybe by the championship round of the first tourney in the series (they are currently at round of 16) one of the sports betting sites will start to incorporate the world of Robot Betting.

problem is its a niche market, there is no much of a volume

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: