Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DDoS-Protection.io | FREE | Best DDoS Protection | Layer 4 and Layer 7 |  (Read 2310 times)
OrcaTech (OP)

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:42:11 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 02:21:12 AM by OrcaTech

http://ddos-protection.io/

Over 4K users already trust us!

Protect your website today!

Completely free for personal use!
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:22:38 AM

Thank you for all of the recent sign ups, we are now at over 1.3k users!
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:44:09 AM

Hi , why you created two threads , I think you should lock the other thread since it's the same , best of luck Smiley

Thank you for the feedback, please enjoy the ddos protection!
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 06:56:56 AM

So you are giving out free 480Gbps DDoS Protection for free? How? I saw a lot of people giving 20-30 GB for like... 15 bucks ?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:17:11 AM

http://ddos-protection.io/

We currently protects hundreds of websites everyday from DDoS attacks.

Protect your website today!

Completely free for personal use!

Is the website functional mate ? I'am trying to access it but all I see is a cube or something that keep moving Shocked and nothing happens after that  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:55:11 AM

So you are giving out free 480Gbps DDoS Protection for free? How? I saw a lot of people giving 20-30 GB for like... 15 bucks ?

Great question! This is because I run a huge server cluster network to protect my websites personally so I offer this service to the public for free as a form a of charity you could say.

Although I do sell ddos protected UDP and TCP reverse proxies on the websites as well.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:56:12 AM

Great question! This is because I run a huge server cluster network to protect my websites personally so I offer this service to the public for free as a form a of charity you could say.

Although I do sell ddos protected UDP and TCP reverse proxies on the websites as well.
Of course, we have over 1.4k users it works.

Try refreshing your page.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:45:26 AM

I was looking for this to protect my site. I like open source projects...
That's how the community should contribute and work together
Thanks, I will surely use this.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:43:11 AM

I was looking for this to protect my site. I like open source projects...
That's how the community should contribute and work together
Thanks, I will surely use this.

Thank you for the the feedback, and welcome to ddos-protection.io
x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:50:24 PM

Great, lets see how this performs. Was looking for a free service for a long time and ended up moving some of my servers to OVH
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:02:39 AM

Great, lets see how this performs. Was looking for a free service for a long time and ended up moving some of my servers to OVH

I can assure that your website will be staying online. I was also tired with their absolutely horrendous "service". This not only protects you from Layer 4 attacks, but ensures that your site will survive all Layer 7 attacks as well.

Welcome to the future of web security.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:01:45 AM

This looks interesting, but how does it compare to CloudFlare? Would this be used in conjunction with it or in replacement of it?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:35:29 AM

This looks interesting, but how does it compare to CloudFlare? Would this be used in conjunction with it or in replacement of it?

Great question!

In terms of DDoS protection it's a binary difference.

With the recent updates in attack methods, CloudFlare's protection can be easily bypassed with a cookie.

DDoS-Protection.io is used as a replacement to CloudFlare.

In terms of web performance CloudFlare does have many performance optimizing benefits that are great.

Although with the recent security vulnerabilities these increase in performance are often not worth it.

Would you sacrifice a tank for a sharper sword? I think not.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:48:17 PM

Great question!

With the recent updates in attack methods, CloudFlare's protection can be easily bypassed with a cookie.

In terms of web performance CloudFlare does have many performance optimizing benefits that are great.

Although with the recent security vulnerabilities these increase in performance are often not worth it.

Interesting in terms of cloudflare and your service what level of protection can a user expect? Ya know how cloudflare has different tiers of protection.

OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:16:48 PM

Great question!

Interesting in terms of cloudflare and your service what level of protection can a user expect? Ya know how cloudflare has different tiers of protection.

Another great question!

1) CloudFlare only provides ddos protection on their business plan which is $200+/mo

2) When using http://DDoS-Protection.io you can expect protection from all attacks Layer 4 and Layer 7

3) When using CloudFlare you can expect good Layer 4 protection, but very easily bypassed 7 protection.

And with websites being binary (online or offline) any weakness is a critical weakness.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:41:36 AM

Great question!

Another great question!

1) CloudFlare only provides ddos protection on their business plan which is $200+/mo

2) When using http://DDoS-Protection.io you can expect protection from all attacks Layer 4 and Layer 7

3) When using CloudFlare you can expect good Layer 4 protection, but very easily bypassed 7 protection.

And with websites being binary (online or offline) any weakness is a critical weakness.

Great answers so far, so another one: is it possible to stack the two? I'm guessing yours works in the same way as CF -- set our DNS servers to you and then everything passes through you. So could we use CF as level 1 and you as level 2? I see it working like this:

A) Our site -> point DNS to CloudFlare
B) CloudFlare DNS -> points to you

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:44:55 AM

Great question!

Another great question!

Great answers so far, so another one: is it possible to stack the two? I'm guessing yours works in the same way as CF -- set our DNS servers to you and then everything passes through you. So could we use CF as level 1 and you as level 2? I see it working like this:

A) Our site -> point DNS to CloudFlare
B) CloudFlare DNS -> points to you

That's possible, put the problem is that CloudFlare is actually used to facilitate the attacks. Because CF itself is a dynamic reverse proxy all of the requests coming from an attacker will be hidden by the CloudFlare IP @ my firewall. This is a critical reason why CloudFlare should be avoided and real DDoS protection be used, because in this case not only is CloudFlare not stopping the attack they would be protecting the attacker.

This is because blocking that IP would block other legitimate users.

CloudFlare DNS is great, so you can point your name servers to CloudFlare, but when you set up your DNS records just make sure they aren't going "through the cloudflare network"
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:03:26 PM

We are at over 1.7k users now! Sign up today!  Grin
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns and I would love to answer them!
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:58:19 PM

Over 2k users!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: