Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB][Canada]Antminer S7, Antminer S7 Coupon, Avalon6, EVGA PSU  (Read 3921 times)
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:45:27 PM

I am just outside Albany NY, not sure if you travel the 87 much, but I have 8 x s3+, 1 S4 and several S5's. Given shipping costs, maybe pickup is the way to go.

Let me know

Hello, i don't have a car ^_^". I'm tapped out in funds at the moment, but i will be looking to buy more S5's in the future. I may have to remove S3 and maybe S4 from my buying list, i only have 800watts of power free on my power grid for mining, so after that its replacing older gear, and replacing older gear with slightly less older gear is probably not going to be enough.

If the price is right i would buy a working S5 from anywhere. If you have a concrete offer for 1 or 2-3 S5, i'd be interested to hear it, however it will take me a bit of time to replenish my funds.

The next thing i'm picking up will be a single S5 blade, as soon as i can find one at a good price. So i was going to let this thread rest for a bit until i have budget again.

OK, thats fine. I have the hardware listed other places also so lets check back in a while when your ready and I'll see what I have left at that point.

I am now looking to pickup some deal. If you (or anyone else for that matter) have S3's already in Canada, shipping them here might be doable.

Also interested in S4, S4+, S5, S5+. The S5 at least, would probably not be an issue if shipped from the US. Not sure about the shipping cost for an S4, it might not be doable. From outside Canada.

I am close to Ottawa, if local drop off is a possibility.

I do have 6 S3+ for sale at the moment and possibly a few S5's. This would ship from zip code 12110 if you want to see if that would work. I am looking for $100 per S3+

Its typically come down to 40$ shipping per S3, with the price you are asking, that would be 140$ per, about twice the price i'd buy them for, so we can scratch that.
Then for a S5, i'd offer 270$+Shipping for one, but if you're asking 140$ shipped for a S3, it sound like you'd be asking 400$+ for a S5, which is also too much?

(Delete and Repost)

For the next 24 hours only i will be buying S3~ at 100$ Shipped per.

As BTC keeps pushing up, even S3 and S4 become very profitable, thus I am going to ask 100 plus shipping for s3 and $400 plus shipping for S5 and $675 plus shipping for S4. That is still better then 90% of the listings on eBay and I guarantee my units perform to factory or better unlike some of the crap sold on eBay.

Then thank you for your offer, but i will have to pass, as Canada Ebay has the S3's for cheaper than your asking price. 2 Weeks ago people were getting rid of S3's at 60$, and i do not believe the S3 to have suddenly doubled in value, even with the BTC going up 30%.

I'd still rather deal with people here so, my offer for S3's is valid to anyone for the next 23 hours.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:33:04 PM

Right now is quite possibly the worst time to buy a miner and the best time to sell a miner.

There are no more sellers anymore. An Antminer S3+ makes almost $100 in 2 months with free electricity in Canada.

So you either need to wait or pay the premium.

I only buy miners when the price is crashing, you can get them for free almost if you look hard enough.

If you are looking to add extra hashrate just overclock your current miners. You can probably overclock them by at least 10% or so. Its free.
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:49:15 PM

Right now is quite possibly the worst time to buy a miner and the best time to sell a miner.

There are no more sellers anymore. An Antminer S3+ makes almost $100 in 2 months with free electricity in Canada.

I only buy miners when the price is crashing, you can get them for free almost if you look hard enough.

If you are looking to add extra hashrate just overclock your current miners. You can probably overclock them by at least 10% or so. Its free.

100$+40 Shipping, 2% pool fee, a generous 500 GH/s pool side give ROI in 120 days with "free electricity", not all that spectacular. And what i'm saying is, sure, BTC went up. S3 was being sold for 0.25BTC so 55-60$ then. And now 0.25BTC would be close to 80$, so 80$ is fair, so 100$ shipped because of the "BTC Excitement" is fair.

Point is, Ebay is typically always overpriced and now people are trying to sell miners *here* for most costly than Ebay, which is selling for 117$ Shipped.

My S5's are already all running at 1300GH/s, the S4 would probably explode if i raised it by 10% since it has the same PSU as stock.

So i mean, i'm all up for following the BTC price, but miners don't double in Value because the BTC price go up a bit. Looking at the steady up and down trend, BTC might rise to 320$ before testing bottom again.

But you're right, i did realize that its best to buy miners when the BTC price is down. I might just buy a little and keep the rest for when the BTC price crash again.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:18:53 PM

100$+40 Shipping, 2% pool fee, a generous 500 GH/s pool side give ROI in 120 days with "free electricity", not all that spectacular. And what i'm saying is, sure, BTC went up. S3 was being sold for 0.25BTC so 55-60$ then. And now 0.25BTC would be close to 80$, so 80$ is fair, so 100$ shipped because of the "BTC Excitement" is fair.

Point is, Ebay is typically always overpriced and now people are trying to sell miners *here* for most costly than Ebay, which is selling for 117$ Shipped.

My S5's are already all running at 1300GH/s, the S4 would probably explode if i raised it by 10% since it has the same PSU as stock.

So i mean, i'm all up for following the BTC price, but miners don't double in Value because the BTC price go up a bit. Looking at the steady up and down trend, BTC might rise to 320$ before testing bottom again.

But you're right, i did realize that its best to buy miners when the BTC price is down. I might just buy a little and keep the rest for when the BTC price crash again.

You sure you calculated it correctly? Its like $49/per month per 500Gh/s right now.

The reason why the S3 is so expensive now is not due to BTC price but due to Supply/Demand of miners. Since the price is up, nobody wants to sell. Hence large demand, low supply and that's why the price is skewed.

But yes right now if I wanted to clear some miners I would be selling all of mine at a premium and then in a few months buy them back cheaper.

The best is to contact buyers locally when the price is crashing (<$200 BTC) and they will be nervous and sell the miners for almost nothing. If you heard how much I paid for most of my gear you probably wouldn't believe me.

The most expensive miner I ever bought was $165 USD. And the longest ROI was 2.5 months. Shortest was like 40 days.

VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:49:24 PM

You sure you calculated it correctly? Its like $49/per month per 500Gh/s right now.

The reason why the S3 is so expensive now is not due to BTC price but due to Supply/Demand of miners. Since the price is up, nobody wants to sell. Hence large demand, low supply and that's why the price is skewed.

But yes right now if I wanted to clear some miners I would be selling all of mine at a premium and then in a few months buy them back cheaper.

The best is to contact buyers locally when the price is crashing (<$200 BTC) and they will be nervous and sell the miners for almost nothing. If you heard how much I paid for most of my gear you probably wouldn't believe me.

The most expensive miner I ever bought was $165 USD. And the longest ROI was 2.5 months. Shortest was like 40 days.

Well yes. 0.008RatePerTH*0.5TH = 1.2$ per day About 35$ after a month with 2% difficulty raise. And thats assuming BTC at 305 for all the time period. We had a straitforward raise pretty fast, i doubt there's enough floor to support it, eventually its going to collapse before normalizing again.

But i guess youre right, i been steadily getting very cheap miners so maybe thats why other feel i am so stingy on the price. Considering my last 3 purchases, unless you got S5's for 100$ a piece, i won't be very surprised.

Nontheless, maybe just selling the Bitcoin soon and buying everything back when the price is down again is the way to go. Hard to make the decision when you do not know the future for certain.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:38:00 PM

Well yes. 0.008RatePerTH*0.5TH = 1.2$ per day About 35$ after a month with 2% difficulty raise. And thats assuming BTC at 305 for all the time period. We had a straitforward raise pretty fast, i doubt there's enough floor to support it, eventually its going to collapse before normalizing again.

But i guess youre right, i been steadily getting very cheap miners so maybe thats why other feel i am so stingy on the price. Considering my last 3 purchases, unless you got S5's for 100$ a piece, i won't be very surprised.

Nontheless, maybe just selling the Bitcoin soon and buying everything back when the price is down again is the way to go. Hard to make the decision when you do not know the future for certain.

I meant $50/per month in Canadian funds not US.

Didn't realise you were talking about US Funds.

Our exchange rate sucks now if you want to purchase goods so I understand why you don't want to pay $140 USD = $184 Cad for an S3.
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:14:16 AM

Our exchange rate sucks now if you want to purchase goods so I understand why you don't want to pay $140 USD = $184 Cad for an S3.

Ahh, that solve the mystery. Well in case there is any other confusion on my offer;

I am talking about 100USD shipped, which mean of course i would consider 140CAD shipped. I have added this note to OP to make sure no seller get put off by the ambiguity.

Canada/Québec is merely where the item must be shipped to. Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:35:07 AM

Ahh, that solve the mystery. Well in case there is any other confusion on my offer;

I am talking about 100USD shipped, which mean of course i would consider 140CAD shipped. I have added this note to OP to make sure no seller get put off by the ambiguity.

In Quebec do most homes there use natural gas for heating or is it electric?

In Alberta pretty much almost all homes have natural gas, and when its -30C an electric heater is a huge waste of electricty hence most people here dont use miners to heat their homes only natural gas. In the East it might be different, so maybe that's why you are having trouble finding miners locally since its almost Winter.

VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:32:01 AM

In Alberta pretty much almost all homes have natural gas, and when its -30C an electric heater is a huge waste of electricty hence most people here dont use miners to heat their homes only natural gas. In the East it might be different, so maybe that's why you are having trouble finding miners locally since its almost Winter.

I'd say electric but its still somewhat contested. The electricity is very cheap here however so thats a plus. Not many seem to realize ASIC heating is THE best hands down. I offered it to a friend and i was looked at like i was weird.

Anyways, Its not the winter, its the BTC price. It was very easy to get 2 weeks ago. Now suddenly people ask 1.5-2x for the same miners.

I'll just sleep on it and hopefully someone come up with a good offer for S3/S4 or S5.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:58:42 AM

I'd say electric but its still somewhat contested. The electricity is very cheap here however so thats a plus. Not many seem to realize ASIC heating is THE best hands down. I offered it to a friend and i was looked at like i was weird.

Anyways, Its not the winter, its the BTC price. It was very easy to get 2 weeks ago. Now suddenly people ask 1.5-2x for the same miners.

I'll just sleep on it and hopefully someone come up with a good offer for S3/S4 or S5.

Yeah don't buy that Antminer S3 for $140 CAD, you will regret it.
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:02:51 PM

Yeah don't buy that Antminer S3 for $140 CAD, you will regret it.

Well, good thing i sold my BTC when i felt it was plateau-ing, now it is going to drop for a while, not sure how far before eventually rising again. This means i'm still interested in buying Antminer S3's and all the others, though its hard to put a hard/fix price on the miners.

If anyone has from S3 to S5+ for sale, please contact me if you are willing to ship to Canada. Thanks!

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:08:52 PM

Time to revive my main buy thread;

I'm interested in buying;
Willing to pay the "ship now" Bitmain's GH/$

-Antminer S7
-Antminer S7 Coupon

-Avalon6

-High end GS/GQ/G2/P2/T2 EVGA PSU or equivalent top quality.

I am interested in international purchase
However if the units are already in Canada, i can pay a little more, since i will not have to pay for import.

If you have any of these, please reply here or PM an offer and i will respond depending on the current budget.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:21:10 PM

I am still looking for everything mentioned. Any S7 Batch, or B8 or B9 Coupons. Also may be interested in picking up a G2/P2/T2 1600w EVGA PSU.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:57:37 AM

What are you paying on S5's?

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

What are you paying on S5's?

I am not buying S5's anymore, but i would guess they're around 0.6~0.7BTC+shipping now.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:10:33 PM

I am looking to pickup one unit right now. Let me know if you think of selling one, or have your hand on a S7 coupon. Thanks.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:16:27 PM

There is a groupbuy going on for the Avalon 6 for $1100 USD.

Its a decent deal and they might ship to canada.

Everything else looks still overpriced.
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

There is a groupbuy going on for the Avalon 6 for $1100 USD.

Its a decent deal and they might ship to canada.

Everything else looks still overpriced.

Thats a nice price for an Avalon 6, i'll think about it. I'm not sure when that would hit, but in 2 weeks, the 1100USD S7 will start hitting doors, so on a hashrate comparaison, i might stick to S7.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shillier

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:03:07 AM

-Antminer S7
-Antminer S7 Coupon

-Avalon6

However if the units are already in Canada, i can pay a little more, since i will not have to pay for import.

If you have any of these, please reply here or PM an offer and i will respond depending on the current budget.

I've got both Ants S7's B8 and Avalon 6's... would consider selling a couple... Running close to 160TH and already melted one electrical panel Smiley  Before I burn our shop down, I might consider unloading some.

PM me if interested... Units are in Quebec / Ottawa... can deliver to TO & MTL.

Cheers.
S
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:36:35 AM

-Antminer S7
-Antminer S7 Coupon

-Avalon6

I've got both Ants S7's B8 and Avalon 6's... would consider selling a couple... Running close to 160TH and already melted one electrical panel Smiley  Before I burn our shop down, I might consider unloading some.

PM me if interested... Units are in Quebec / Ottawa... can deliver to TO & MTL.

Cheers.
S

I'm a-ok with face to face, if i can test them out a bit. I live next to Ottawa, so no need to go all the way to MTL or even worse, to Toronto.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀