Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream's Marketplace ~ ESCROW SERVICE ($2 MILLION+) ~ Buy and Sell with Crypto  (Read 9505 times)
DreamBlob (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:47:04 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2021, 08:06:08 PM by DreamBlob
Merited by XinXan (2)

I know that I've already made an ANN post over here for my services.

However, since I've posted that thread my escrow volume has grown quite a bit. To date, I've escrowed approximately 62.5 BTC and 482+ETH (July 26th, 2020)
You can verify for yourself here: BTC Wallet (Our new bot has handled the remaining BTC) ETH Wallet I also have a USDT Wallet.

You are welcome to join my server and type !stats in the bot-commands channel to see up to date escrow stats on BTC/ETH wallets and completed escrow tiers. Gold tier is 5k+, Silver is 1-5k, Bronze is 100-1k. Reputation is left on both parties and can be checked with !profile @username to see their trade history. EDIT: We have introduced a new platinum tier for escrows above 10k USD.

I want to deliver a service that makes it easy for sellers and buyers to complete transactions safely and reliably. My fees are low compared to what i've seen from some other escrows around here. I charge a flat 0.5% fee (amount * 0.005) I currently do escrows for USDT/ETH/BTC but I'm willing to use almost any coin provided the escrow amount is above 10k (There is no minimum if you use one of the three coins I already provide services for). On the discord server, we have dedicated channels for advertising buying and selling hardware, services, hash rate rentals, group buys, etc. There is also a fully functioning order book for users to list buy and sell orders OTC. Majority of my escrows are hardware/services/hash rate related. There are a "standard" set of terms in each escrow trade which is provided by the bot (Update pending) whenever a new trade is opened, you are welcome to modify them as long as both parties agree to it.

I have released a new update to my discord bot which will help automate the process of escrow transactions by creating unique wallets for each trade, confirm the deposit of funds and automatically release the funds to the seller (upon the approval of the buyer). If there is any dispute between the two parties, a resolution will be reached with the help of the escrow and then the appropriate funds will be released based on the agreement. I have also implemented several security features to ensure the private keys remain private during the entire escrow process and after the transaction has been completed.

With that being said I would also like to offer escrow services on Bitcointalk, I check the forums about once a day or every two days. You are welcome to PM me to set up an escrow on here. However, if you urgently would like to create an escrow please contact me on discord at Dream#0003. I get notifications on my phone and usually check them asap.

If you would like to join the discord server, click this link https://discord.gg/MynAgXK

I can also be reached on telegram @dreamescrow

EDIT: As of JAN 21st 2021, the escrow fee is now 2%
total stats: 363 Trades completed
Total Volume BTC: 66.1493594 BTC
Total Volume ETH: 641.65778 ETH

EDIT: As of APR 3 2021
total stats: 568 Trades completed
Total Volume BTC: 68.0411604 BTC
Total Volume ETH: 732.34051 ETH

EDIT: As of AUG 16 2021
BTC (excluding 10BTC automated volume): 589911.22
LTC: 25302.96
ETH: 701120.84
Stable coin (ERC-20 USDT/USDC): 895166.42

Total: 2,211,501.44‬ USD

These amounts are collected by looking at incoming transactions and adjusting for their approximate value when the transaction confirms on the network

Crypto Marketplace & Escrow Service: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK
Telegram: @dreamescrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:24:17 PM
Merited by Vod (1), LoyceV (1)

However, since I've posted that thread my escrow volume has grown quite a bit. To date, I've escrowed approximately 26+ BTC and 58+ETH (June 15th, 2019)
You can verify for yourself here: BTC Wallet ETH Wallet I also have a USDT Wallet.
Your account is 3 months old, and you have made 15 posts. Why would people be trusting you? and why should people trust you? I have not seen evidence of any kind of reputation outside the forum.

Further, I am fairly confident you are not running an escrow service out of your BTC address.

For example, in ecdc594262582c9573beab2ff99e619bfc585dfbd5d39d4a6dd6a2a4817ed929 you spent all of the bitcoin in your stated escrow address that contained 4 inputs received on 3 different days from what appear to be 4 different sources. Further, you do not appear to be taking your stated fees out of transactions you spend.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:59:15 PM

However, since I've posted that thread my escrow volume has grown quite a bit. To date, I've escrowed approximately 26+ BTC and 58+ETH (June 15th, 2019)
You can verify for yourself here: BTC Wallet ETH Wallet I also have a USDT Wallet.
Your account is 3 months old, and you have made 15 posts. Why would people be trusting you? and why should people trust you? I have not seen evidence of any kind of reputation outside the forum.

Further, I am fairly confident you are not running an escrow service out of your BTC address.

For example, in ecdc594262582c9573beab2ff99e619bfc585dfbd5d39d4a6dd6a2a4817ed929 you spent all of the bitcoin in your stated escrow address that contained 4 inputs received on 3 different days from what appear to be 4 different sources. Further, you do not appear to be taking your stated fees out of transactions you spend.
The whole point of this post is to help create evidence of people from this forum using my escrow service. I don't frequent this forum enough to comment and post stuff on other threads because I already have a lot of things to handle on discord, and yes I am using an escrow service out of the BTC address linked. Have you joined my discord server and asked around? You can ask SQRL, members of the FPGA discord if they have used my service and how their experiences were. There are many people that can attest to using my service, I don't shill my forum post on my server. I did ask a few people a while back when I made this post to comment about their experiences and a few users did, even if they are "new" accounts. I also had kingcolex vouch for my escrow service, a "reputable" user on this forum.

If any trusted escrow user on this forum wants to witness an escrow, I will ask the permission of the two parties and add you to one of the server chat rooms to see that I am escrowing.

Currently, the way I manually take the fee to my escrow fee address 36FMHrjpn3oZb6rgUCEdixH1fGNUdVAqYi (if they sent it to my main escrow wallet) is that I take the total escrow amount, multiply it by half %, send it, then subtract it from the total and send that to the seller. When I was doing this early on (the tx you linked from January) I was wondering why when I had (ex.) 1k in escrow, a small 1-5$ output from my escrow wallet to my fee wallet would move all of the funds to a new wallet under the same account in my ledger wallet but a different address on the blockchain. I then sent it back right after https://imgur.com/0mg5X2L. That was the only time I tested that and from then on you can clearly see where I take fees and send money out to the seller after an escrow is completed. From recent transactions https://imgur.com/SdEz2Fg I sent 0.5% of the total to my fee wallet, and then released the rest of the funds to the seller. Devorion and James from fpga.nesemu2.com (which you can now see that he recommends my services on his website after one transaction) were the two parties during that escrow. With the ledger bitcoin wallet, I cannot send the fee to my wallet and the rest of the funds to the seller in one transaction, that's why you see outputs of large amounts when I'm only sending small amounts to my fee wallet, and then to the seller. There are a few transactions that I have done for friends/people I work with that I have not taken the fee out of.

Furthermore, did you have a chance to look at my ETH Wallet? It's very clearly outlined when a deposit is received and when the escrow is completed, 0.5% is taken, then the rest of the funds are sent off to the seller address. With the exception of this one transaction where I only took 5 USD because that was my current fee pricing(flat rate) before moving to a percentage rate afterward. This can be verified on the BTC and ETH wallet, the USDT wallet was introduced after changed the fee structure. The one 37k escrow in USDT (sent in too many transactions for my liking, because he had to convert USD>USDT daily due to exchange limits) had no fee taken out because the escrow was canceled due to the buyer and seller disagreeing on terms. The 3k escrow in USDT was a deposit for a group buy and I ended up forwarding the USDT to SQRL directly to take care of the one user who signed up, with no fee. The small amounts at the beginning of my USDT wallet were to test that it would work when withdrawing with certain exchanges to double check before releasing the USDT address to the public. Is there anything else you want to know?

I have even given away 150 USD worth of my escrow fees to people who have participated in escrow, or for inviting users to join my discord server. I have not made a single penny to date, the money sitting in my fee wallet will be used to pay my developer for creating improvements to my discord bot.

Ruplikmastik666 on discord won a 25$ bounty for inviting users: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/e8d61ba8785e3474ae676d9e14934f7187e98f285912cb80803be4bf18c10d60 https://imgur.com/1D0GtMh
He has also used my escrow service before and posts his threads saying he can use either BTCT escrow or me as an escrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154686

Noobasaur#8888 on discord won the 100$ giveaway for using my escrow service, https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/4a089886ba0e231d47ecf71c354c9adec07d27ba4a22d55b271d905430d14e5a you can add him yourself to verify.

All winners were chosen with https://discordbots.org/bot/530082442967646230, a third party bot.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:00:45 PM

I still don't understand why these people are trusting you in the first place. The discoed channel you run only purports to have ~500 members and does not appear to be especially active.

Your discord channel says it is about "FPGA" -- is your community primarily based outside of the crypto space?
cryptolumos

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:21:57 PM

I still don't understand why these people are trusting you in the first place. The discoed channel you run only purports to have ~500 members and does not appear to be especially active.

Your discord channel says it is about "FPGA" -- is your community primarily based outside of the crypto space?

Seriously, you don’t even know what fpgas are used for in crypto. You schill yobit and ur calling dream a well know escrow service a scam. Gtfo
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:29:43 PM

Seriously, you don’t even know what fpgas are used for in crypto. You schill yobit and ur calling dream a well know escrow service a scam. Gtfo
FGPA mining for bitcoin has not been a thing for a long time now. Perhaps in altcoin mining, but I am not so sure.

The OPs escrow service is not well known to me, and is not well known to bitcointalk. Also, I did not call his service a scam, I was merely asking questions, although I believe that would not be an unreasonable conclusion.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:57:16 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 03:54:08 AM by DreamBlob

"why these people are trusting you in the first place." I'm a mod on the FPGA discord https://discord.gg/sMCbPCM people asked me to escrow for their hardware sales, I did and I started a service afterward and the server owner decided to promote my new server. If you read the previous ANN thread I linked in the post, you can also see that I posted a link to this server already.

How can you expect everyone to be currently buying or selling something? Look at how many members this forum has, then look at the Goods subforum 40 posts on the first page with the last thread having a reply 1 week old. Out of all those threads, how many are individuals? You can't see the escrow rooms for a reason because they're private. There are 9 open trades and I'm holding 1.9 BTC right now.

You have set unreasonable expectations for yourself and I've already listed plenty of reasons for people to trust me in the first place, nothing I do or say can change your mind so I suggest you find elsewhere to post instead of commenting on an escrow thread questioning their legitimacy and suggesting that the escrow has bad intentions or is straight up a scam without even doing research or using the escrow yourself.

PharmEcis

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:14:48 PM

FGPA mining for bitcoin has not been a thing for a long time now. Perhaps in altcoin mining, but I am not so sure.

The OPs escrow service is not well known to me, and is not well known to bitcointalk. Also, I did not call his service a scam, I was merely asking questions, although I believe that would not be an unreasonable conclusion.

Evidently you have been living under a rock.  FPGA's have been the most hyped mining hardware for the last year.

Just because something is not well known to you does not mean it's not valid and proper. 

You are putting your 2 cents in where you don't have enough information to do so and are simply relying on your history here on this forum as proof that your words actually mean something.  Complete and utter nonsense. 

How many Legendary members are just sell outs renting their usernames?  Are you one of them?

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:02:29 PM

Added discord verification/agreement feature to prevent bots from joining and spamming users in DMs

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:46:29 PM

Our discord bot has just been upgraded to include features such as:

• Fully automated escrow trades, currently limited to trades 2kUSD and under (BTC ONLY)
(Bot creates a unique escrow address per trade and confirms incoming deposits, allows funds to be withdrawn to the seller upon the confirmation of both parties, can be overridden by an escrow if needed)

• !stats command to see live, real-time volume statistics
  • You can now see the incoming TX id for all completed escrows (if the buyer sends multiple transactions the largest one is used)

Join the discord marketplace: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK

If you have any suggestions feel free to message me here or on discord @Dream#0003

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:26:02 PM

Tagged to warn newbies

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cryptolumos

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:56:17 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 06:07:13 PM by cryptolumos

Tagged to warn newbies

Great job Tman, Dreams escrow is legit and many use it but tag away when u clearly know what you're talking about.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:59:49 PM

Tagged to warn newbies
Warn them of what? There are people with as much reputation and posts as you backing me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116510. Just because you have questions about my service and have never used it, or bothered to read about it doesn't give you a good reason to go around randomly adding flags to people... There are FPGAs in the mining scene https://discord.gg/ETFc3P2 and there are people buying and selling them.

heavycar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:17:17 PM

Don't worry dream, people dont like competition and they don't want any newcomers here offering escrow services.

Let this guy build up his service, Tman? what a joke, tagged this guy and he scammed no one, lmfao.  Can't even take you seriously when you wear a gambling advertisement
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:28:43 PM

In agree. Don’t sweat the haters - you have plenty of folks that know and trust you and your excellent service. Gotta love crucial from someone who didn’t know FPGAs were used for mining. Lol. “Not Bitcoin for some time”. Excellent point if anyone had said they were used to mine btc. Morons.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 09:15:01 PM

Don't worry dream, people dont like competition and they don't want any newcomers here offering escrow services.

Let this guy build up his service, Tman? what a joke, tagged this guy and he scammed no one, lmfao.  Can't even take you seriously when you wear a gambling advertisement

I don’t offer escrow, I don’t like this thread - the tag is a warning based on my reading so far, let me see some more proof of smooth escrows and not people asking for your dox and willing to pay for them and I’ll change my tag OP.

Prevention is better than cure when it comes to people’s BTC

Edit. For reference

any personal information about Dream will be honored with 500 USD.

pm me

take care of yourself and don't trade on Dream's escrow discord.

what's this please? discord on Discord?

Edit 2: I see no highly trusted members backing your service as you claim, get your facts straight

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:41:25 AM

Let this guy build up his service, Tman? what a joke, tagged this guy and he scammed no one, lmfao.  Can't even take you seriously when you wear a gambling advertisement

I don’t offer escrow, I don’t like this thread - the tag is a warning based on my reading so far, let me see some more proof of smooth escrows and not people asking for your dox and willing to pay for them and I’ll change my tag OP.

Prevention is better than cure when it comes to people’s BTC

Edit. For reference

any personal information about Dream will be honored with 500 USD.

pm me

take care of yourself and don't trade on Dream's escrow discord.

what's this please? discord on Discord?

Edit 2: I see no highly trusted members backing your service as you claim, get your facts straight

That issue was resolved, he edited his comment to say that he "I wouldn't recommend trading on Dream's escrow discord." that comment was quoted before it was changed. Join the discord and ping me i'll show you proof of escrows that are currently happening.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:06:22 AM

No post here, you are advertising here. Also how was it resolved?

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:35:11 AM

I can't show proof of ongoing trades here... you need to join the discord. I would add you to the trade with both parties' permissions and then remove access once you have looked at it, it would intrude on people's privacy if I posted the entire chat log here...

He started asking people to dox me because his escrow funds were not returned "immediately" They were sent back within 5 days because I had to exchange my fee from BTC back to USDT to send it back.

GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:02:42 AM

I can't show proof of ongoing trades here... you need to join the discord. I would add you to the trade with both parties' permissions and then remove access once you have looked at it, it would intrude on people's privacy if I posted the entire chat log here...

He started asking people to dox me because his escrow funds were not returned "immediately" They were sent back within 5 days because I had to exchange my fee from BTC back to USDT to send it back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: