Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Russia is a threat to this world?
Yes - 8 (17.8%)
No - 9 (20%)
USA is a threat to this world - 15 (33.3%)
Obama is an idiot - 6 (13.3%)
Putin is a great leader - 7 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is a threat to this world?  (Read 2075 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:19:04 AM

Recently I have been hearing a lot of russian threat to the west. Obama said ISIS and Russia are two most evils in this world right now. What about you? What do you think?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:30:04 AM

I think that US is a true threat to this world since US always involve their selves in many world problems, like invasion on Afghanistan - Iraq, civil war in Vietnam and Korea, ISIS, etc or maybe that problems were made by US itself. I don't think Russia is a threat, and imo Putin is one of the great leaders in the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptocoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:49:32 AM

I think that US is a true threat to this world since US always involve their selves in many world problems, like invasion on Afghanistan - Iraq, civil war in Vietnam and Korea, ISIS, etc or maybe that problems were made by US itself. I don't think Russia is a threat, and imo Putin is one of the great leaders in the world.

Don't forget to vote for this.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:07:18 AM

Russia has invaded zero countries in the last 70 years. On the other hand, the Americans have invaded more than 70 sovereign countries during the same time period. So it is clear who is a bigger threat to the world peace. That said, I have to admit that the United States had become a little bit Pacifist ever since Obama took over as the POTUS. Unfortunately, that will change in 2016, when the Pinocchibitch becomes the new POTUS.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:22:47 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 03:24:31 PM by jayce

Don't forget to vote for this.

Previously I thought to just vote 'no', but since you have 'US is a threat' choice, then I prefer it.

Unfortunately, that will change in 2016, when the Pinocchibitch becomes the new POTUS.

Yeah I think no good candidate for become a next POTUS. The middle east countries must prepare to get invaded by US after US people choose new president.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:49:03 AM

You forgot Ukraine, but Putin doesn't admit that. It wouldn't be a democratic annexation if he admitted it....

A civil war is ongoing in Ukraine, where Eastern Ukrainians are kicking the asses of the neo-Nazis from Western Ukraine. Russia is not officially involved in any of this. That said, Some 80% of the Ukrainian population speaks Russian as their first language, and have close family ties to Russia. What sort of family ties the Americans had with the Libyans, Iraqis, Afghans.etc?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:29:24 AM

It's not a civil war. Russian soldiers occupied Ukraine.

As far as I know, there are no active duty Russian soldiers in Ukraine right now. Stop watching propaganda channels such as MSNBC, BBC and the CNN.

There's enough evidence – do you think EU/US/Australia/Canada are introduced trade sanctions just for fun?

Sanctions should have been imposed on the EU/US/Australia/Canada for overthrowing a democratically elected government and replacing it with one composed of the Neo-Nazis.

The U.S. had several wars without the support of the international community

What do you mean by the international community? You mean NATO allies such as Canada and the United Kingdom? As far as I know, none of the American invasions were sanctioned by the United Nations, or any other international body.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:34:25 AM

I think the results of the poll speak for themselves and not to add any more.
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:38:46 AM

@chmod755

How do you think about 9/11?

chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:40:42 AM

I think it was terrible, but that's not the topic of this thread.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:41:04 AM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:42:18 AM

I didn't say right now. 'Propaganda' against war is so bad huh? One of us is brainwashed and it's not me.

Yup... you are not even realizing that you have been brainwashed by the NATO propaganda.  Grin

I guess you're only accepting Interfax / RT news / Moscow Times as a credible source.

Most of my information comes from the social media.

Approved by your great leader Putin who doesn't allow opposition or homosexuals

I live in South Asia, and Putin is not my president. And regarding the treatment of sodomites in Russia, at least the Russians treat them better than your allies, the Right Sector.
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:44:14 AM

I think it was terrible, but that's not the topic of this thread.

Thank you for this "answer", I do not need more information about you.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:52:58 AM

A civil war is ongoing in Ukraine, where Eastern Ukrainians are kicking the asses of the neo-Nazis from Western Ukraine. Russia is not officially involved in any of this.

It's not a civil war. Russian soldiers occupied Ukraine. There's enough evidence – do you think EU/US/Australia/Canada are introduced trade sanctions just for fun?

The U.S. had several wars without the support of the international community, but that doesn't justify the invasion of Crimnea. Family ties are not an excuse either. If Germany attacks Austria the same could be said.

I agree with you on the fact, that crimes of others dont justify criminal acts of yourself. I am also aware, that Russia started meddling in ukrainian affairs after U.S. backed putsch occured in Kiev last year.

Thing is, you have no moral high ground here. Since the end of Cold war US and its allies were destabilizing in some cases destroying entire countries, that western elites considered "evil" (for the time being). Remember, when Al-Qaida was still considered "evil" and not an ally against ISIS? Remember the same about "Kosovo liberation army"? I do. Westerners nowadays have attention span, that Orwell would be proud of.

Countries such as China, Iran and Russia really have no choice but play dirty too. They were on the shorter end of the stick so far and there really was no possibility for them to be accepted as partners and not vassals into New World Order... so they do the next most logical thing - attempt to create NWO of their own.
cryptocoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 09:54:15 AM

A civil war is ongoing in Ukraine, where Eastern Ukrainians are kicking the asses of the neo-Nazis from Western Ukraine. Russia is not officially involved in any of this.

It's not a civil war. Russian soldiers occupied Ukraine. There's enough evidence – do you think EU/US/Australia/Canada are introduced trade sanctions just for fun?

The U.S. had several wars without the support of the international community, but that doesn't justify the invasion of Crimnea. Family ties are not an excuse either. If Germany attacks Austria the same could be said.

You are wrong. This is civil war going on in Ukraine. And there is no proofs for russian forces in ukraine. There is also an american soldiers in Ukraine. Does this means that NATO moved its forces in Ukraine?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:04:47 AM

no, crazy religions are the real threat , they are followed by crazy fanatics and lunatic, who commits suicide for stupid reason in the name of something that even exist

people that can be so easily subjugated should not exist , i think that, they are part , of the discard of the evolution
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:15:54 AM

Russia has invaded Afghanistan which triggered the rise of muslim fighters all over the planet. I'd say this was the most important event in the end of last century. The world remembers Bin Laden as the enemy of the West, but he started his career fighting Russia. Then I have friends in Kiev and Estonia, and I trust them. To all of them, Russia is a huge menace.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

Russia has invaded Afghanistan which triggered the rise of muslim fighters all over the planet.

You seems to be suffering from short term memory loss. It was not the Russian intervention in Afghanistan which triggered the rise of Muslim fighters all over the planet. Actually, it was the short-sighted American support to the fanatical Islamists in Afghanistan, which triggered it. There were both secular and Islamist groups fighting against the Russians in Afghanistan. With the American support, the fanatics were able to wipe-out the secular groups.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:55:02 PM

USA is a declining sodomy-economy, Russia and China will soon take over and that's a good thing.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:37:22 PM

Russia has invaded Afghanistan which triggered the rise of muslim fighters all over the planet.

You seems to be suffering from short term memory loss. It was not the Russian intervention in Afghanistan which triggered the rise of Muslim fighters all over the planet. Actually, it was the short-sighted American support to the fanatical Islamists in Afghanistan, which triggered it. There were both secular and Islamist groups fighting against the Russians in Afghanistan. With the American support, the fanatics were able to wipe-out the secular groups.

Huh Osama Bin Laden started his career fighting Russians. With his own money. Many Arabs followed, volunteers, with American support coming way after that. Check history books.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: