Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Russia is a threat to this world?
Yes - 8 (17.8%)
No - 9 (20%)
USA is a threat to this world - 15 (33.3%)
Obama is an idiot - 6 (13.3%)
Putin is a great leader - 7 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is a threat to this world?  (Read 2078 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:21:19 AM

Huh Osama Bin Laden started his career fighting Russians. With his own money. Many Arabs followed, volunteers, with American support coming way after that. Check history books.

What an idiot.

So who is to blame here? Should we blame the Russians for fighting the Mujaheddin? Or should we blame the Americans for providing arms and ammunition to people such as Osama bin Laden? And BTW, without the American support, the Mujaheddin would have been toast. Even with the CIA support, they could not defeat the Russians.
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:37:12 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 08:54:27 AM by cryptocoiner

Russia has invaded zero countries in the last 70 years. On the other hand, the Americans have invaded more than 70 sovereign countries during the same time period. So it is clear who is a bigger threat to the world peace. That said, I have to admit that the United States had become a little bit Pacifist ever since Obama took over as the POTUS. Unfortunately, that will change in 2016, when the Pinocchibitch becomes the new POTUS.

You are correct. America is a way more agressive country than russia or any other country on this planet. But I must admit Putin's actions is also agressive. By the way, may I ask you? Are you a russian speaker? I mean, do you know russian language?

BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:51:10 AM

On contrary, The United States of America is the massive hypocritically dangerous threat to the entire world and whole human community. The founders of the ISIS is the most evil in this world at present and future, that founders are none other than Saudi Arabia and the United States of America.
cryptocoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:53:17 AM

By the way. For those of you who voted for "yes - russia is a threat to this world". Would you please explain why do you think so. Why do you think Russia is an evil?

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:55:24 AM

Best poll ever with a lot of options for me it's USA is a threat to this world & Obama is an idiot and basically putin is more powerful then Obama . Usa is the only threat looking at what they are doing , they even spy on their allies such Germany & France , each time we hear about new shit NSA does and the leaked documents of Snowden is just another proove of how USA is dangerous .

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:20:07 AM

No large country in the world today is ideal and absolutely on the side of good, so there is no black and white, only different shades of gray.
For example, During the war in Iraq, the Americans were responsible for the political collapse of the state and the killing of civilians.
China pursues a minority in their own country.
Russia has made serious crimes in Chechnya and is now fighting against the legal government in Ukraine.
Who is responsible for the tragic situation in Syria and Libya?
Of course, America and UK.
In the world today only economic and political interests exist, nothing else.
The struggle for democracy and ideals? Do not make me laugh?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:45:01 AM

You are correct. America is a way more agressive country than russia or any other country on this planet. But I must admit Putin's actions is also agressive.

Putin might be aggressive, but it is prefectly understandable given the provocations being made by NATO.

By the way, may I ask you? Are you a russian speaker? I mean, do you know russian language?

Why this is important here? No. I am not a Russian speaker and I live in South Asia. I know a few words in Russian, and I can read the Cyrillic alphabet with some difficulty.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:02:03 PM

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:55:19 PM

Sad thing, but at this moment the US is the biggest threat to the world. The ruling elite over there are seems to be out of its mind or seceded from the everyday reality.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:05:16 PM

Sad thing, but at this moment the US is the biggest threat to the world. The ruling elite over there are seems to be out of its mind or seceded from the everyday reality.

The United States has remained as the no.1 obstacle for the world peace, ever since they nuked Nagasaki and Hisorshima in 1945 killing close to 300,000 people. The United States represent a real threat to the very existence of mankind, and the situation is unlikely to change, at least for the next 100 years.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 01:35:21 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2023, 02:03:49 PM by jayce

[quote author=RappelzReborn link=topic=1110026.msg11802179#msg11802179 date=1436172924]
Best poll ever with a lot of options for me it's USA is a threat to this world & Obama is an idiot and basically putin is more powerful then Obama . Usa is the only threat looking at what they are doing , they even spy on their allies such Germany & France , each time we hear about new shit NSA does and the leaked documents of Snowden is just another proove of how USA is dangerous.
[/quote]

Well I think its not Obama's faults alone, it always happen no matter who the president is. I think NSA is spying on him also and everyone in US. Fortunately Snowden has leaked the information about what NSA has done, so we can aware about it.

If you said Obama is an idiot, what about him?  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 09:36:45 AM

=snip=
If you said Obama is an idiot, what about him?  Grin

Maybe he's in distress and calling for help!  Grin

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:52:21 AM

if by world you mean the Earth as a whole then no. russia is not a threat to this world, they're just a threat to people's freedom.
I think we are the real threat, the people, and not any governments
cryptocoiner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 09:53:50 AM

Best poll ever with a lot of options for me it's USA is a threat to this world & Obama is an idiot and basically putin is more powerful then Obama . Usa is the only threat looking at what they are doing , they even spy on their allies such Germany & France , each time we hear about new shit NSA does and the leaked documents of Snowden is just another proove of how USA is dangerous.

Well I think its not Obama's faults alone, it always happen no matter who the president is. I think NSA is spying on him also and everyone in US. Fortunately Snowden has leaked the information about what NSA has done, so we can aware about it.

If you said Obama is an idiot, what about him?  Grin

He is not a president anymore, so it's doesn't matter. But yes, Bush was a bigger idiot than Obama while he was a president. In american system president can be a complete idiot. It's not changing anything. Bankers and corporations rule the game.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:02:49 PM

I think russia is a thread to the world, because of the war games in ukraine.

They infiltrate the ukraine with russian soldiers, but cover or remove badge and say there are no russian soldiers.
But the hunderts of funerals of young russian soldiers in russia speaks another language.

It is a sad thing what putin is doing there.
But he will get his bill. (with sanctions and more)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:59:37 PM

The real threat is the States. The United States drive a War Economy, and are the main cause for scattered wars around the Globe.
They promote war to sell their war machinery and feed on the blood of the innocent.
The USA is a Terrorist country; The US Government is run by secret societies who put puppets in front to fool the citizens.
"Land of the Free" yeah right.... Land of a bunch of cold-blooded killers... Iraque would be in Peace if they never had set feet on their floor...
Thankfully, the vietcongs kicked their asses...

USA = STAIN
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:32:17 PM

I think russia is a thread to the world, because of the war games in ukraine.

They infiltrate the ukraine with russian soldiers, but cover or remove badge and say there are no russian soldiers.
But the hunderts of funerals of young russian soldiers in russia speaks another language.

It is a sad thing what putin is doing there.
But he will get his bill. (with sanctions and more)

The borders issue is very common between the two neighboring countries, so we can't immediately say they are a threat to this world. And what do you think about US? Afghanistan and Iraq are not US neighbors, and UN didn't anything to prevent the US invasion. So, who is the threat then?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

no, crazy religions are the real threat , they are followed by crazy fanatics and lunatic, who commits suicide for stupid reason in the name of something that even exist

people that can be so easily subjugated should not exist , i think that, they are part , of the discard of the evolution

Religions which teach people to take lives rather than help others is no religion, and people are fooled on the name of religion to kill others or to kill themselves and call it a sacrifice. It is no religion, it is no temple, it is a fucking slaughterhouse.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:18:09 AM

The real threat is the States. The United States drive a War Economy, and are the main cause for scattered wars around the Globe.

Yes. That is the real reason why they create all those wars. So that the American corporations can make more and more profit.

The USA is a Terrorist country; The US Government is run by secret societies who put puppets in front to fool the citizens.

The US is a terrorist country, and at the same time a sponsor of terrorism all around the world.

"Land of the Free" yeah right.... Land of a bunch of cold-blooded killers... Iraq would be in Peace if they never had set feet on their floor...

1 million dead so far in Iraq, and 5 million driven from their homes. And remember that Iraq was a peaceful country before the American invasion.

Thankfully, the vietcongs kicked their asses...

Viet Cong set the example. More of them will follow.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:08:38 PM

My answers would be obvious from my previous postings.

One thing worth commenting. Obama is definitely NOT an idiot. He's a puppet without his own say in the matters of running of the USA Inc. I pity him...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: