Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fractal analysis shows Bitcoin to reach $100k+ in 2017  (Read 1503 times)
bitpump (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:18:36 AM

Fractal analysis shows Bitcoin to reach $100k+ in 2017

In recent days the price has moved above the 30 week (200d) EMA for the first time since the bear market began. That is, it's now above $270.
As long as price stays above $270 and breaks above $300 (local high) the red scenario is dominant. That means, in Elliot wave theory, wave 3 has started.

latest analysis:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/xFTcQdIU-The-3-Fractal-Scenarios-Update-Scenario-A/

previous analysis:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/lJH6JxRB-The-Three-Fractal-Scenarios/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052507.0

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:25:26 AM

Bro, even the Edub folks say that this high of a wave is going to take many years to play out which will be a pleasant bull market to observe and live through. I'd love to let this ride but this is fantasy unless a certain ETF comes out and wall street jumps in across the board. Guess I can't discard your assessment but this is quite a shocking and bullish viewpoint. I'm not one to be stuck or caught up in the dulldrumbs of the bear market affecting what the mindset of a bull market can be but good grief my friend. Shocked
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:40:32 AM

Bro, even the Edub folks say that this high of a wave is going to take many years to play out which will be a pleasant bull market to observe and live through. I'd love to let this ride but this is fantasy unless a certain ETF comes out and wall street jumps in across the board. Guess I can't discard your assessment but this is quite a shocking and bullish viewpoint. I'm not one to be stuck or caught up in the dulldrumbs of the bear market affecting what the mindset of a bull market can be but good grief my friend. Shocked

Take a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655792.0

One of the takeaways is that when adoption hits the vertical part of the S-curve, adoption will grow hyper-exponentially as will price.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:45:00 PM

It's no fantasy, you are not puting things into perspective. BTC marketcap is ridiculously low for all the things that it could disrupt. It only takes a couple of legitimate whales to decide the time is now, which then will lead more common investors that are doubting still to get in as well. As a result, we get a huge bubble and after it bursts we'll be on a way higher floor than we ever saw before. This cycle will repeating for 2+ decades until the price is ridiculously high and BTC accepted everywhere.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 01:28:08 PM

It's no fantasy, you are not puting things into perspective. BTC marketcap is ridiculously low for all the things that it could disrupt. It only takes a couple of legitimate whales to decide the time is now, which then will lead more common investors that are doubting still to get in as well. As a result, we get a huge bubble and after it bursts we'll be on a way higher floor than we ever saw before. This cycle will repeating for 2+ decades until the price is ridiculously high and BTC accepted everywhere.

+1

All you bears are short sighted and fail to understand the fundamentals of bitcoin. In addition, you probably have no idea how our current monetary system operates and in what a corrupt world we live in. Bitcoin will help us to eradicate the financial parasites from our system. Do you have any idea what parasites can do to their host? Learn some deep shit about parasites and see the before and after pictures of infested organisms to get an idea.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:50:42 PM

Is this like the fallin polar opposite...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:54:58 PM

while i agree that the market cap of bitcoin is a joke, this is not enough to initiate a ride like the one the OP is advocating in a short time frame like that

bitcoin need only one thing to grow, no rubbish good news , no new fancy exchange, no false promise, it only need a fucking new money influx, also called demand, a very big demand
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:32:17 PM

Really nice analysis, either way bitcoin needs new money coming in either a billionaire looking to back hes fortune with bitcoin or just a high demand from countries in economic distress, then again is very little the exposure this normal population are getting from bitcoin.

jehst

Activity: 798

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:32:41 PM

in the 1800 coins per day reward era, miners would receive 180 million dollars worth of BTC per day. Mining bitcoin would be a 65 billion dollar per year industry. Bitcoin's mining industry would dwarf gold's within 2 years.

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:35:54 PM

I like Drapers prediction of $5,000 in 3 years.  All the pattern analysists simply don't work when you think about mining income.
jehst

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:37:12 PM

I like Drapers prediction of $5,000 in 3 years.  All the pattern analysists simply don't work when you think about mining income.

I thought Draper predicted it would be higher.

Year 2021
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:47:04 PM

Maybe it was $10k?  Saw it in a vid interview.
jehst

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:56:21 PM

Maybe it was $10k?  Saw it in a vid interview.

Yeah 10k. My own estimate is 10k by the end of 2021. But it's basically the same. Maybe 5k in 2017.

But I honestly thought we'd be higher than 300 now so my predictions are clearly wrong.

Year 2021
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:16:42 PM

-snip-

Ok, I am the only one to notice that this is a Fontas prediction? I remember him in the past just massively pumping Altcoins, as much as I would like to have a price of 100k USD Per Bitcoin. I think he is just trying to get a temporary pump running or maybe he legit believes this. Which I seriously don't think is the case. In the past after he finished advising everyone to invest one way, he would be waiting too move in the exact opposite direction of what he said to make profit. I remember advertising for: 10-100 BTC to join his altcoin pumping club so you get insider info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: