Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is forex really profitable? what statergies do you use?  (Read 850 times)
Xenoph0bia (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:33:09 PM

I would like to get some insights on this. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:49:14 PM

never tried but i have always had an intrest in it, i would love to know more  Cheesy

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:59:28 PM

what i have seen by trading in 1broker with forex, is that all forex usually stay in a range of value(you need to study at first what the minimum and maximum) for a very long time, if you can keep your position in that range, you can either go long or short, and be victorious every time

for example for EUR/USD is 1.10/1.12 for now
ishhstar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

Very profitable.

Up 47k past week.  Need to find and figure out what works for you and stick to your plan.

I know quite a few people banking 40k daily. 
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:10:14 AM

Very profitable.

Up 47k past week.  Need to find and figure out what works for you and stick to your plan.

40k daily from trading forex? it seems a hell of a revenue, they must have invested big when they started
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:59:29 AM

Very profitable.

Up 47k past week.  Need to find and figure out what works for you and stick to your plan.

Dont try to lure people into false hopes, getting 40k daily means that you are already investing a ton of cash, no one will get 40k daily investing 1k which is probably what an average person is willing to invest in this kind of stuff, also to get that amount per day everyday you need to have a lot of knowledge about it, not anyone can do it, its just like tipsters, yes there are few that make a good amount of money but its really hard.

But yes, it is profitable if you know how, dont just pick random stuff to invest and think that will make you rich, if you want that, might as well gamble.
zetaray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:34:31 AM

Forex typically fluctuates less than 1% a day. You either have millions or you trade options.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:50:21 AM

Forex typically fluctuates less than 1% a day. You either have millions or you trade options.

Or just use leverage like every other sane person.

exactly, they usually offer up to x200 or x500 leverage, so with few pennies you can earn big
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

Or just use leverage like every other sane person.

I wouldnt consider leverage a really good option unless you know what you are doing, yes you will have greater returns but your losses can be devastating as well and if you are a newbie this option is not something you should use, just focus on small gains at least that way you wont lose all your money in 1 trade

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:37:17 AM

I would like to get some insights on this. Thank you.
I prefer trading forex than btc , trading is not my main income , but trading gives me few bucks every month.
Try with demo account for 1 or 2 months and you will get a lesson, if you are really new , I suggest you to participate in instaforex contest. You can win while learning to trade.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:45:39 PM

Forex is profitable, but you can loose fast also. Forex need deep knowledge of what you do. This is high risk income investment. I would suggest to look for some months before you start  Wink
ishhstar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:51:14 PM

Very profitable.

40k daily from trading forex? it seems a hell of a revenue, they must have invested big when they started

Yeah well they are professional scalpers.  

Yesterday I managed to scalp 80 pips on EU open from the gap down as well as AJ and a few others...  made some good cash.  If you know what your doing then its not difficult.  Im not a professional scalper, but I do trade with them here and there and they have never let me down.

Yesterdays open and gap down was a bit unique in a sense its free money.  Same thing happened last week on the open with Eu and the massive gap down.

yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 03:45:36 AM

Yes it is profitable. But you need to learn more on what are you going to do about it.

codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:42:50 PM

Nowadays, I think anything is profitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: