Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan for collateral  (Read 409 times)
Deodorus500 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:12:45 PM

Need loan 70$ for collateral account of bitc-trade.com,with 50.01$ deposited in plan 1900% after 28 days,total profit 185$.It is project is pay,reviews of screenshots of pay may see on mmgp,in hyips more then 61% in month.And I ask support,they said they are dont plan close in new year also.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:15:37 PM

Need loan 70$ for collateral account of bitc-trade.com,with 50.01$ deposited in plan 1900% after 28 days,total profit 185$.It is project is pay,reviews of screenshots of pay may see on mmgp,in hyips more then 61% in month.And I ask support,they said they are dont plan close in new year also.
Need a loan, with a ponzi account as collateral?! This is my first seen of this kind of INVALID collateral. BTW with your negative trust no one will lend you. Just don't beg for bitcoin here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:52:42 PM

isn't better to provide valid collateral first?

sorry, but read again what you just posted and try to imagine, that you had 70USD, willing to lend and you are reading something like your post..you will lend them to "yourself" ? I don't think so..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: