Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want to earn BTC but cant apply for sig. campaign ???  (Read 1292 times)
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:10:56 AM

Can i join?
if you are qualify about this "good knowledge about bitcoin", maybe you can be his partner Smiley
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

I'm sure marco and bitcoin_boy would be overjoyed to learn that you're trying to game their campaign.  /sarcasm.

+1

OP, you better make sure Marco is OK with this (also forum mods) before moving any further, otherwise you'll end up banned from campaign + with debt to pay to your participants.

ps. If anyone is decent and active poster he/she would probably be better off just by buying full or senior account, you could hit ROI in less than a month and then enjoy higher profits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:51:21 PM

I'm sure marco and bitcoin_boy would be overjoyed to learn that you're trying to game their campaign.  /sarcasm.

+1

OP, you better make sure Marco is OK with this (also forum mods) before moving any further, otherwise you'll end up banned from campaign + with debt to pay to your participants.

Actually it isn't illegal because he posts it from his own account. But i get your concerns.
pawel7777
Legendary

Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

Actually it isn't illegal because he posts it from his own account. But i get your concerns.

I took a quick look at campaign rules and there's nothing there to prevent this. But then again, it's rather unprecedented and depends on Marco's interpretation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:09:44 PM

Quite honestly, I don't even see how this would work.  Without a doubt he's trying to game the system by generating more posts from his account than he's actually writing.  Let's look at the logistics of it, though...

Minion sees a post he wants to comment on, but rather than post his comment, he sends the text he would have written (via PM I'm guessing) to OP with a link to the thread/message to reply to
OP copies reply text and posts it.

Um... what happens if the reply is no longer relevant to the topic or the question had already been answered?  Wouldn't OP have to be monitoring BTC talk pretty much constantly to be made aware of new posts he should reply to?  Wasn't that his concern to begin with, that he didn't want to, or couldn't, spend a bunch of time on the forum?

Oh... and the poor minions who are helping out?  Their own forum ranks will not advance because they're spending all their time writing replies for OP and not their own accounts.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:15:58 PM

You are high quality poster and have good knowledge about bitcoin ?
You want to earn some bitcoins here but
your membership rank is too low to apply for any signature campaign ?

I can help you   Grin

I am looking for 4 - 5 peoples who will write quality and constructive posts and
send me text, so I can post from my account. Paying 0.0006 BTC per post.

Why I am doing this ?

I dont have time to be active here every day, so I cant earn too much
with sig. campaign. But I can be online for 10 - 20 minutes and check what you
write and post it here. In this way, I can help to few peoples, and make some
BTC for me.

You must write posts for specific boards, but number of posts is not limited.
You can quote another members, but please be honest and write constructive posts.
Any low quality posts will be declined.

Payment will be made once in a week, right after I get paid for sig. campaign.

Anybody to join?   Wink
Your account will be flag as a spam and you will get banned if your posting speed in beyond normal, copy and paste to a thread and you have only 10 - 20 minutes? please think again.

White Tiger

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

Would you trust newbies to do it for you?

They may try to steal the account from you, since newbie accounts are worth nothing, or just make them banned or something before you can verify what happened
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:30:07 AM

Would you trust newbies to do it for you?

They may try to steal the account from you, since newbie accounts are worth nothing, or just make them banned or something before you can verify what happened

C'mon dude, at least have some patience to read what he wrote... He wants people who can tell him "WHAT TO WRITE AND WHERE TO POST", you need to PM him with the board and post details, he didn't say he will be giving his account to these 4-5 people...

I don't think anyone's that fool to give his/her account to anyone just to let anyone post from their account???  Undecided

Silly, I must say, that even after watching and reading everything on OP, you guys are still posting such questions...

Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:16:44 AM

So basically, you just told everyone that all of your content posts from this point on are not yours.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
SyGambler
Legendary

Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:45:31 AM

this may help newbies and people with negative trust and the unlimited posts in your campaign may help you
but I think your campaign manger won't be satisfied with that
even in my opinion the results won't be affected if your goal is only to make money in this forum
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:41:57 AM

Lets calculate something if you have hero member and want to join yobit signature campaign then you will get 50% of what the OP is offering.
So keep it up you will find someone.
The OP is ofering 2x of yobit signature campaign and unlimited posts.
Bitdonator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

Today I realize this is bad idea.  I risk to be banned and rwmoved from sig . campaign :-)

I will not do this, definitely.  This topic
will be locked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: