Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SMM Services-Youtube/Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Vine/Soundcloud/Vimeo/Pinterest  (Read 969 times)
Hydros (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:31:44 PM

Hey guys,
I specialize in social media services! I focus on speed, quality, and cheap prices. If you would like a custom amount PM me. Discounts on large orders!

Prices are as follows:

Youtube:
  • High Retention Views: $2.5 per 1000
  • Dislikes: $25 per 1000
  • Comments: $25 per 100
Views are working with VEVO channels!

Instagram:
  • Followers: $3 per 1000
  • High Quality Followers: $5 per 1000
  • Comments: $15 per 100
Custom automatic likes available! You choose how many likes you want on x amount of new pics and they are automatically delivered within 10 minutes of when you post a picture! PM me for pricing!

Twitter:
  • Retweets: $2.5 per 1000
  • Favorites: $2.5 per 1000
  • Followers: $2 per 1000
  • USA Followers: $4 per 1000

Facebook:
  • Post/Photo Likes:$2.5 per 1000
  • Fanpage Likes: $16 per 1000
  • Followers:$5 per 1000

Vine:
  • Revines: $2 per 1000
  • Followers: $2 per 1000
  • Comments: $20 per 100

Soundcloud:
  • Downloads: $2 per 1000
  • Plays: $1 per 1000

Vimeo:
  • Views: $2.5 per 1000

Country Based Web Traffic:
  • Visits: $3 per 1000
PM me which country you would like the traffic to originate from, or choose mixed if you don't care. Prices are the same.

Pinterest:
  • Followers:$7 per 1000
  • Repins:$7 per 1000

Payment is made in Bitcoin and I do accept escrow. There are no limits for most of the services listed. If you would like to order a very large amount PM me and we can work out a discount. Customer confidentiality is guaranteed.

1 Vouch Copy of 100 USA followers is available for reputable user.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:52:05 PM

Bump! Still looking to sell!
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:15:33 PM

"How are you able to confirm that are real people watching your videos or liking it?

Or have you made a bot that logs in on 1000 accounts and like/subscribe on youtube channels?"
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:14:54 PM

"How are you able to confirm that are real people watching your videos or liking it?

Or have you made a bot that logs in on 1000 accounts and like/subscribe on youtube channels?"

They are realistic high quality bots, but not real people.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:36:45 PM

Bump!
harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

These prices are quite expensive for some of your services, especially seeing that you can get more than double what you're offering for the same price for some of the services in this very forum. Other services that you offer are a reasonable price, I think,

Perhaps you should rethink your rates, since these are bots and not real people.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:35:43 AM

Don't you provide your services in terms of Hundreds rather than thousands ?

DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:31:30 AM

Maybe you can do some kind of combo deals where buying several different things together becomes much cheaper than just buying one or two. E.g. a thousand likes, a few thousand views and a hundred comments for $20-25. That would seem more attractive.

This spot for rent.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:44:30 PM

Don't you provide your services in terms of Hundreds rather than thousands ?

Yea I do just PM me the amount you would like to order.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:46:36 PM

Maybe you can do some kind of combo deals where buying several different things together becomes much cheaper than just buying one or two. E.g. a thousand likes, a few thousand views and a hundred comments for $20-25. That would seem more attractive.

Yea I said discount on larger orders. If you buy several different services I will of course give you a large discount! Just PM me what you want and I can work out a deal!
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:47:18 PM

Prices are kind of high due to there being dozens of services just like this on this very forum with much cheaper prices, but anyways good luck with sales!
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:49:43 PM

These prices are quite expensive for some of your services, especially seeing that you can get more than double what you're offering for the same price for some of the services in this very forum. Other services that you offer are a reasonable price, I think,

Perhaps you should rethink your rates, since these are bots and not real people.
First off, thanks for your comment! These prices are very cheap in my opinion and also I don't think anyone can offer actual real followers or likes. And if they can, there's no way in hell they would just be a couple $ for 1000. If there are people selling so much cheaper than me ( which there aren't) then people can buy from them if they want. I provide high quality services, unlike some other people on here that offer 10k Twitter followers that will drop follower counts and will all unfollow eventually and all look Russian without pictures and biographies. Anyways, thank you so much for your comment.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:52:25 PM

Prices are kind of high due to there being dozens of services just like this on this very forum with much cheaper prices, but anyways good luck with sales!
This is the second comment saying my prices are too high. If you guys wouldn't mind PMing me some of these "ridiculously cheaper services" instead of just saying I'm charging too much that would be great! It doesn't help just saying "you're charging too much there are other people better than you" all that accomishes is turning away my customers. Again, PM me some of these cheaper services if there are any! Thanks so much for your constructive comment!
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:27:28 AM

So why someone need like / views from bots, and not from real peoples...
your service is useless
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

I see that there is 2 type of Twitter followers that you offer, so what is the different between the normal one and the USA followers? Huh

faucet used to be profitable
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:01:56 PM

I see that there is 2 type of Twitter followers that you offer, so what is the different between the normal one and the USA followers? Huh
USA followers have profile pictures and biographies. Regular might not have either.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:04:04 PM

So why someone need like / views from bots, and not from real peoples...
your service is useless
The negativity on this forum blows my mind. Anyways, yes it is useless if you are actually looking to increase sales because they are all bots. However if you just want to boost your numbers then it's far from useless. Also, I don't think anyone offered real followers, and if they do then it's just expensive specialized ad campaigns. Thanks so much for your comment.
Hydros (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

Made my first sale of USA titter followers yesterday! Let me know if anyone wants to buy any service!
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:45:37 PM

USA followers have profile pictures and biographies. Regular might not have either.
Is that meant that they're a real peoples? And if it's not, is that at least marked as a real follower on Twitter Audit?

faucet used to be profitable
Meler

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:34:44 PM

Made my first sale of USA titter followers yesterday! Let me know if anyone wants to buy any service!
thx again Cheesy pleasure
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: