Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Isis schoolgirl Amira Abase who fled London to join terrorists in Syria mocks vi  (Read 360 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:49:34 AM

Isis schoolgirl Amira Abase who fled London to join terrorists in Syria mocks victims of Tunisia massacre

A British teenager who was one of three east London schoolgirls who fled the UK to join Isis in Syria has mocked the victims of the Tunisia massacre.

Amira Abase, who was 15 when she travelled to Syria in February simply said “loooool”, meaning ‘laugh out loud’, in a message to an undercover reporter when she was told of the terrorist attack.

The messages were captured by a Mail on Sunday reporter who posed as a teenager looking to travel to Syria from London to join the terrorist group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-schoolgirl-amira-abase-who-fled-london-to-join-terrorists-in-syria-mocks-victims-of-tunisia-massacre-10366924.html

BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:03:30 AM

I will never believe this news, it is totally baseless, from where they got such news that they are got married to IS members, Well, if they then why the intelligence never try to reach that location and wipe out those groups and their plans, as they did in Iraq during Saddam period. How come new born ISIS is so stronger than an Army that the army lacks power to erode them. A funny humorous jokes by media news channel and newspapers which made us indeed laugh out of loud.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:05:36 AM

Honestly guys, I've grown up in a shithole where there are people as stupid as this and there were people like that hanging out at my schools, coming from personal experience, I wouldn't be surprised if a chunk of people started suddenly disappearing and going off to Turkey with the way ISIS is going right now. Normally I'd be all, we have to stop them and so on, but honestly, considering the shit some of these people put me through in school I'm like.... Or.... We could just let them find out for themselves how fucked up these people are Tongue

Something tells me though they're that stupid, violent and brainwashed that they wouldn't give a fuck either way and just go "Hurr Durr ISIS" all the way.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:49:33 AM

It seems to me that people with serious mental issues such as schizophrenia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), as well as pedophiles are joining the ISIS in large numbers. Perhaps this is a good thing, as there will be lesser number of these people in the civilized nations such as the UK and the US.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 04:17:54 PM

It seems to me that people with serious mental issues such as schizophrenia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), as well as pedophiles are joining the ISIS in large numbers. Perhaps this is a good thing, as there will be lesser number of these people in the civilized nations such as the UK and the US.

And thats why ISIS made many crazy and cruel actions and proudly showed it to public. Can you guess what will be happened then if a retarded person was given a gun?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:17:23 PM

And thats why ISIS made many crazy and cruel actions and proudly showed it to public.

I have to admit that the ISIS recruitment strategy is one of the best I have ever heard about. They have utilized the social media to its maximum. For example, ISIS is said to be controlling some 30,000 Twitter accounts, through which they post various graphic videos and messages. The main purpose is to attract other mental patients from all over the world, who want to participate in such barbarities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: