Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying all of your btc for paypal preev +8% (200$ MIN)  (Read 1381 times)
The Real Jon Snow (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:38:53 AM

Still buying lads. Good time to sell some coins and profit.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:17:15 PM

i think jon snow is from tbn if he is him he is legit i sell him one time amazon gift card
And this happened the very same day you first created an account on this forum?  Really?  LOL
The Real Jon Snow (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:40:11 AM

i think jon snow is from tbn if he is him he is legit i sell him one time amazon gift card
And this happened the very same day you first created an account on this forum?  Really?  LOL

Well i am really known around the forums and i am in a lot of forums so it's not that weird.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:17:53 AM

I doubt anybody will trust off-site reputation, unless you can prove that you're not an impersonator.
Is there any way you can prove that you're the same person?
Have you posted a Bitcoin address on tbn forums which you can sign with?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
homm99

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:21:26 AM

I've done a $260 value BTC-PP transaction with Jon Snow on TBN in Jan 2014 where I went first ( https://i.imgur.com/gxG1kk9.png ), and some other smaller trades too, and everything has been smooth with no problems.

As long as you make sure that it's the real Jon Snow (probably is, seeing Hamuki vouched for him already) then receiving Paypal payments from him should be quite safe.

Maybe make a post in one of the public sections in TBN (like 'free advertising') to confirm this bitcointalk user is yours, then link the post here.

Gl with the thread. Smiley
The Real Jon Snow (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:50:42 PM

I doubt anybody will trust off-site reputation, unless you can prove that you're not an impersonator.

I can prove that it's the real me anytime to users that are willing to trade with me .Just add me on skype(if u want to make a deal) .
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:54:00 PM

Even tough OP is vouched by a senior member , i suspect his account as alt , so my suggestion to all is trade at your own RISK.
I hate paypal ..because of its clever charge back will can occur after 180 days also. 

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:33:09 PM

I can prove that it's the real me anytime to users that are willing to trade with me .Just add me on skype(if u want to make a deal) .
I have couple questions:
1. Why you did not register here on Bitcointalk in the future - it is the biggest and well known cryptocurrency forum.
2. Can you tell us what is your other forum where majority of the trades took place in the past?
3. Why are you using PayPal - majority of bitcoin users disregard this payment method as not trustworthy while trading btc due to chargeback function and fees.
The Real Jon Snow (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:29:07 AM

Still buying lads  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: