Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more  (Read 21714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:24:30 PM

so long  ....wasted time  . we need ALGO and POW  Grin Grin

Sorry, why do you need POW? To dump all your holdings immediately after someone sets up a wall? Such type of distribution as mining will soon or late become obsolete. We already have much better and more efficient way of token distribution.
People are tired of the same old, same old
IPO, ICO, Crowdfund - call it what you will, it all boils down to giving your cash to some random in the hope that the magic beans grow into a beanstalk.
No thanks

Agreed. Nothing else to be said
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godda04

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:29:24 PM

Also, what's the betting this is the HALO team changing their name after last week's mess
oniromancia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

Sorry, why do you need POW? To dump all your holdings immediately after someone sets up a wall? Such type of distribution as mining will soon or late become obsolete. We already have much better and more efficient way of token distribution.
IPO, ICO, Crowdfund - call it what you will, it all boils down to giving your cash to some random in the hope that the magic beans grow into a beanstalk.
No thanks

Sorry, but the goal of this crowdfunding is to provide Versa with the capital infusion necessary to cover multiple developmental costs and expenses which we will incur. We aim to be successful and become more valuable, and without doubts we will be traded to a third party for a profit. Yes, we will benefit from receiving capital in many forms, but we'll improve our status, and our backers will also have a share in the success of ours.

All money obtained from this sale will be solely limited to funding technical and code development. Because of the upcoming Versa - Antidotes burning phase, we aim to be more scarce in volume and trading than any other cryptocurrency and thus best appreciate in value at proportional and even predictable rate.

What is this about and what's the price?

We'll uncover the price rate in less than 14 hours. Please check the countdown, thank you.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:52:26 PM

Also, what's the betting this is the HALO team changing their name after last week's mess

Sorry, what?
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:54:11 PM

No thanks

Sorry, but the goal of this crowdfunding is to provide Versa with the capital infusion necessary to cover multiple developmental costs and expenses which we will incur. We aim to be successful and become more valuable, and without doubts we will be traded to a third party for a profit. Yes, we will benefit from receiving capital in many forms, but we'll improve our status, and our backers will also have a share in the success of ours.

All money obtained from this sale will be solely limited to funding technical and code development. Because of the upcoming Versa - Antidotes burning phase, we aim to be more scarce in volume and trading than any other cryptocurrency and thus best appreciate in value at proportional and even predictable rate.

Thats what we hear over and over again.. And 9 of 10 ICO's, especially when hosted @ C-Cex or Yobit simply disappear after the funds have been released.

If you want public funding release your full ID and/or company ID and do just a regular funding like on kickstarter, why everything anonymous when you're true about what you're posting ?
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:05:36 PM

People looses interest for coin without mining, don't u get it? Full pos coin means please buy my air, it is good.
First devs will buy some air by themselfs to stimulate others.
i have air too, wanna some ?

oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:18:02 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 11:39:52 PM by oniromancia

so long  ....wasted time  . we need ALGO and POW  Grin Grin

No thanks

Thats what we hear over and over again.. And 9 of 10 ICO's, especially when hosted @ C-Cex or Yobit simply disappear after the funds have been released.

If you want public funding release your full ID and/or company ID and do just a regular funding like on kickstarter, why everything anonymous when you're true about what you're posting ?

It seems like you have a very limited understanding of this topic, and you're not willing to make an informed guess. I believe that thorough reading about all the features we're offering can buy a little credibility of ours.

If not, please either leave or restrain from making childish comments. I hope, i'm getting my point across. Thank you.
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:23:28 PM

I wasted another 5 minutes reading all the posts, can i get some free air please... sorry i meant coins
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:07:29 PM

I wasted another 5 minutes reading all the posts, can i get some free air please... sorry i meant coins

We can send you some air, but would like to consider it further and get back to you after crowdfund ends. Just in case.

Sorry, what?

Just delete troll comments. The fact that they attack you so hard means they love your project and want cheap coins.

This is pro pre-FUD  Smiley

Yes, perhaps this is pre-FUD. I know that as the cryptocurrency market expands lessons are being learned. As with any investment risk is inherent until obligations are achieved, but show any investor where this isn’t the case with cryptocurrencies.

We're here to patch prior potholes and avoid new pitfalls, while running our project for long-term cooperation and building out effective marketing campaign capable of generating very attractive returns for our investors by bringing entrepreneurs, volunteers, and tech savvy people to Versa infrastructure.
godda04

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:21:23 PM

Sorry, what?

Just delete troll comments. The fact that they attack you so hard means they love your project and want cheap coins.

This is pro pre-FUD  Smiley

Cheap coins? It's a crowdsale lol
godda04

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

And I'm not fudding BTW. I just agree with other comments that POW would be a better way to go.

The ANN looks fantastic, you've obviously spent a lot of time on it, that's why I mentioned the HALO project. It's irrelevant anyway.

You'd probably bring a lot more people on board and gather much more support making it POW. Do a premine? Rent a load of hash and mine the hell out of it on launch. Anything is better than the ico/IPO rubbish
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:49:30 PM

And I'm not fudding BTW. I just agree with other comments that POW would be a better way to go.

The ANN looks fantastic, you've obviously spent a lot of time on it, that's why I mentioned the HALO project. It's irrelevant anyway.

You'd probably bring a lot more people on board and gather much more support making it POW. Do a premine? Rent a load of hash and mine the hell out of it on launch. Anything is better than the ico/IPO rubbish
+1

critisism != FUD
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:53:53 PM

It's alright. We wouldn't mine a major amount of coins and eventually dump them when we sense the price is suitable. This crowdfunding provides investors with equivalent rights of participation and allows anyone anywhere to obtain a stake in our project at a fixed conventional price rate. Mining is a striking example of unfair distribution and is heavily dependent upon your hashing power.

We believe, for our participants, there will be the promise of big financial upside and being part of novel undertakings because the support we can gain from users through the concept stage of our project will make all the difference in not only the success of our campaign, but can drastically improve our overall business plan. In a few days we will move to the pre-test stage of Versa platform - could be the best time to tap into the pool of investors before we have legs.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:28:59 PM

Good luck.  Smiley I'm out.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:47:14 PM

Sooo text, such read...
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:11:42 AM

Good luck.  Smiley I'm out.

Yes, this is the first thing you should do after being in. On a more serious note, try researching and reading a little bit about us before you drift off to sleep. Appearing uninformed is the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

Sooo text, such read...

It's alright that you can read.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:50:33 AM

Our crowdfunding will go live on c-cex exchange on 07.07.2015 6:46 UTC, in less than 7 hours. The price and cumulative crowdfunding marketcap will be disclosed once the market goes online. Don't hesitate to follow us on twitter.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:58:08 AM

People looses interest for coin without mining, don't u get it? Full pos coin means please buy my air, it is good.
First devs will buy some air by themselfs to stimulate others.
i have air too, wanna some ?

Then you havent been paying attention. POW coins to come out in the past months get shit on and dumped to nothing on exchanges instantly.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:57:35 AM

I was waiting for Cryptsy... Give us Cryptsy or something.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:06:10 AM

1 hour left until our Crowdfund launch. Before the official launch, we assemble a talented and capable team of volunteers and contractors willing to select and complete Versa publicity via press releases, articles and social media and responsible for creating, promoting and developing our respective marketing campaigns. If you can help us to responsibly represent Versa platform, please hit us up via PM on bitcointalk or twitter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: