Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi have crashed ?  (Read 1310 times)
Meuh6879 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:32:12 PM

no quotation since 3h30 ...  Huh
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/huobi/btccny
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:18:33 PM

Yeah API down for a while now, looks to have gone kaput.

A lot of the exchanged have suffered DDoS attacks lately, perhaps Huobi is having maintenance.

unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

It might be due to the ninja stress test that's been running today. During a previous one blockchain.info kept crashing. Other exchanges are having problems, earlier today Bitfinex went offline. There are about ten thousand unconfirmed transactions. The Huobi wallets might be affected by them.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:46:39 PM

It might be due to the ninja stress test that's been running today. During a previous one blockchain.info kept crashing. Other exchanges are having problems, earlier today Bitfinex went offline. There are about ten thousand unconfirmed transactions. The Huobi wallets might be affected by them.

The site is down, but i doubt stress testing could of had any influence on it. other than that it might delay transactions in and out of their wallets.
Trading should not be affected by blockchain actions in any other way than that.

cheers
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:16:03 PM

Pump the price and ddos the exchanges, and use stress testing to slowdown the blockchain, so that no sell pressure can reach exchanges in the planned pump period

People's psychology is very strange, if you pump up the price by 50%, many of them will sell, but if you pump up the price by 10x, many of them will think that something fundamentally changed. They will hold and hope for a even higher price. So once price reached 10x higher, you have plenty of time to cash out the coin, it will never quickly drop back to the start point, due to that human are adaptive, they will get used to the high price after a while and buy during each drop from that high. At mean time the mining becomes extremely profitable and more miners will be produced and sold, the difficulty also skyrocket

aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:58:19 PM

they might be dropping their bags again Huh?
plopper50

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

I think Houbi is still up based on their actual website. They show the real-time transactions and it's definitely active https://www.huobi.com/?lang=en

Must be a data feed problem for bitcoinwisdom.

I could access the website the second timne I tried but got a cloudflare error when I tried to access the market page. The first time I tried to access the home page I got a cloud flare error.

The ticker still appeared to show some trades. Cryptsy sometimes crashes but people can still trade through the API. That might be happening on Huobi, although Bitcoinity shows no trades for hours.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:21:58 AM

https://www.huobi.com/ is live again, no more cloudflare redirect page.
Their twitter https://twitter.com/huobicom doen't show any info about the downtime.

Yesterday i had issues with bitcointalk also, and there's insane number of unconfirmed transactions in the same time; is it possible that someone is trying to pull off something ?

cheers
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:55:47 AM

Have they given the reason for the crash? Was it the huge mempool or an unrelated ddos?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:58:53 AM

Pump the price and ddos the exchanges, and use stress testing to slowdown the blockchain, so that no sell pressure can reach exchanges in the planned pump period

People's psychology is very strange, if you pump up the price by 50%, many of them will sell, but if you pump up the price by 10x, many of them will think that something fundamentally changed. They will hold and hope for a even higher price. So once price reached 10x higher, you have plenty of time to cash out the coin, it will never quickly drop back to the start point, due to that human are adaptive, they will get used to the high price after a while and buy during each drop from that high. At mean time the mining becomes extremely profitable and more miners will be produced and sold, the difficulty also skyrocket

Sounds like a good plan, but I doubt that is what is happening.
I haven't seen much of a price change today which means whoever is behind this doesn't have Willy.
And without Willy, there is no $1000+ Bitcoins.
Ask Mark, he knows Wink
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:08:23 AM

anyone who no-chinese really do cny trading in huobi? what do you use with cny while you are not in china?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

MikkisJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

Bitcoinwisdom again shows no action on Huobi. OKcoin is also down according to bitcoinwisdom.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:51:07 PM

anyone who no-chinese really do cny trading in huobi? what do you use with cny while you are not in china?

0% Fee Wink

BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:27:19 AM

now im using new feature from HUOBI https://me.huobi.com/k/spot

0% Fee Wink
0% fee and simple to use, simple to LOAN and we can get 1:3 leverage that my best choice to trade Smiley

if you can't spoken in chinese u can use new brand from HUOBI me.huobi.com
josem

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:00:24 AM

Hello.  I was trading in Huobi since last year. And last weeks is IMPOSIBLE to work there. I finallly ended up stopping work there.

The page i see most times is connection error 522,   You Browser Working, Marseille CloudFlare Working, ltc.huobi.com Host Error.

So when you are in a middle of operation, you can loose contact with the page during several minutes, and when come back the price can be very diferent and loose a lot (i had more than one situation like that).

Also when the page is displayed. ITs SO slow most of the times. And if you place an order, it says loading during several seconds before your order is finally there..  And many times even the order is finally not placed.
Also many times the market has a enormeus lag from the reality, or simply stuck, and while you see wisdom moving, in the huobi trade page you see almost nothing moving.. 
So you need to reset page for get again the real data. But again after a few time the data get stuck.

It seems the servers are overloaded or something. At least from south europe what you get is something creeppy.

Is it there any other option? Any other Huobi server, or some api where you can place orders without the page displayed? So in a fatal case of page error you have some solution for make your moves in the market.

Thank you very much
Std52stp

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:10:22 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 10:56:42 AM by Std52stp

Hello.  I was trading in Huobi since last year. And last weeks is IMPOSIBLE to work there. I finallly ended up stopping work there.

The page i see most times is connection error 522,   You Browser Working, Marseille CloudFlare Working, ltc.huobi.com Host Error.

So when you are in a middle of operation, you can loose contact with the page during several minutes, and when come back the price can be very diferent and loose a lot (i had more than one situation like that).

Also when the page is displayed. ITs SO slow most of the times. And if you place an order, it says loading during several seconds before your order is finally there..  And many times even the order is finally not placed.
Also many times the market has a enormeus lag from the reality, or simply stuck, and while you see wisdom moving, in the huobi trade page you see almost nothing moving..  
So you need to reset page for get again the real data. But again after a few time the data get stuck.

It seems the servers are overloaded or something. At least from south europe what you get is something creeppy.

Is it there any other option? Any other Huobi server, or some api where you can place orders without the page displayed? So in a fatal case of page error you have some solution for make your moves in the market.

Thank you very much

Huobi seems to be completely down several hours by now. unavailable. Nothing. no support, nothing.
 just erorr message. WTF??? The only thing I wish to do right now is to close all trades and go away. But I cannot do anything. Nothing. Well Fuck.

after several hours of going nuts I managed to log in and I started to close all trades. well fuck. of course that site is completely down. Hope I manage to move my funds away.
It feels so bad when you have all your money on distant server and cannot do anything. Yes you tell me that I shall put all BTC into cold storage on notebook without Internet connection.  But how can I trade with them then??? You must risk sometimes....

Yes  I must agree with previous post completely.

I tried to google about Huobi but nobody complains today on connection? Are all people just dont care? They didnot put any message on twitter nor elswhere else... Is it so hard in these days to build some solid web page?? Of course not. I will not be fooled again

they changed the picture but result is the same

We are sorry
The page that you are attempting to access is temporarily unavailable.
Please attempt to refresh the page, if the problem persists please contact tech@huobi.com

or just network error...

At first I was lucky and trading was smooth but after month or so it changed completely. I can understand DDoS attacks happens from time to time but this started a week ago just once in one hour and it was getting worse and worse and now they are unavailable the whole morning despite NOTHING happens on market (thanks god).
Yes it very ugly feeling, you try check cookis, DNS, computer try to conect from diffent working or office stations from different browsers only to understand that better go away with the rest of your money....

I can recommend Bitstamp, they offer perfect service.. but I hated their fees so I changed to Huobi which seemed like a paradise... but better to pay fees and have access to my money anytime than to have them on China servers..... Its so shame, tech support from huobi tried to helped me but they only relied that they are sorry...
But at this time on Christmas nothing happens, huobi twitter says nothing about DDos, altcoinnews are also silent,,, its just their technical incompetence I think... shame otherwise they would be on the first place... but I didnot find reliable platform except haasbot. Coinigy or cryptrader dont allow to trade on huobi, I can just watch charts...

Shame on you huobi. You seemed like a paradise and turned into hell instead.
josem

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:08:00 PM

Hello.  I was trading in Huobi since last year. And last weeks is IMPOSIBLE to work there. I finallly ended up stopping work there.

The page i see most times is connection error 522,   You Browser Working, Marseille CloudFlare Working, ltc.huobi.com Host Error.

Also when the page is displayed. ITs SO slow most of the times. And if you place an order, it says loading during several seconds before your order is finally there..  And many times even the order is finally not placed.

Thank you very much

Huobi seems to be completely down several hours by now. unavailable. Nothing. no support, nothing.
 just erorr message. WTF??? The only thing I wish to do right now is to close all trades and go away. But I cannot do anything. Nothing. Well Fuck.

after several hours of going nuts I managed to log in and I started to close all trades. well fuck. of course that site is completely down. Hope I manage to move my funds away.
It feels so bad when you have all your money on distant server and cannot do anything. Yes you tell me that I shall put all BTC into cold storage on notebook without Internet connection.  But how can I trade with them then??? You must risk sometimes....

Yes  I must agree with previous post completely.

I tried to google about Huobi but nobody complains today on connection? Are all people just dont care? They didnot put any message on twitter nor elswhere else... Is it so hard in these days to build some solid web page?? Of course not. I will not be fooled again

they changed the picture but result is the same

We are sorry
The page that you are attempting to access is temporarily unavailable.
Please attempt to refresh the page, if the problem persists please contact tech@huobi.com

or just network error...

At first I was lucky and trading was smooth but after month or so it changed completely. I can understand DDoS attacks happens from time to time but this started a week ago just once in one hour and it was getting worse and worse and now they are unavailable the whole morning despite NOTHING happens on market (thanks god).
Yes it very ugly feeling, you try check cookis, DNS, computer try to conect from diffent working or office stations from different browsers only to understand that better go away with the rest of your money....

I can recommend Bitstamp, they offer perfect service.. but I hated their fees so I changed to Huobi which seemed like a paradise... but better to pay fees and have access to my money anytime than to have them on China servers..... Its so shame, tech support from huobi tried to helped me but they only relied that they are sorry...
But at this time on Christmas nothing happens, huobi twitter says nothing about DDos, altcoinnews are also silent,,, its just their technical incompetence I think... shame otherwise they would be on the first place... but I didnot find reliable platform except haasbot. Coinigy or cryptrader dont allow to trade on huobi, I can just watch charts...

Shame on you huobi. You seemed like a paradise and turned into hell instead.

The more incredible thing is as you said, nobody say nothing anywhere...  Nir in Facebook, Twitter, reddit, bitcointalk...  Huobi has alkmost the greatest trading volume and nobody is complaining about the server??  Maybe server is working in China for example, and having connection problems for europa?? Dont know what to think..

I agree with you. I was working nicely in the last 2 months, but since the christmas, this was a total hell!!  I wrote them with the problems and nothing occur..  
Its a shame have a platform unrealiable like that while people is working with large amounts of money..  
Servers can get you stuck anytime with pending orders and suddenly market can move big and fast and you end up with big coins looses..  

Those last 2 weeks are the worse times i had at huobi.  Fail daily more than half of the time.
Even when you can come in and log, many times the depth is not working, so you cant trade Bitcoin propperly (at least my case) seeing 2800.00 - 2800.01 - and so on orderbook.. You see NOTHING. I usually trade with depth in 1 so iu can see the real orderbook volume..
Also, if you get to open, to get logged, and depth working.. Then many times when you try to buy or sell, the page keep saying buying-selling forever and of course you lost the posibility of the trade with that enormeus LAG...  

Is it that dificult to make a stable platform working??   I would not work in Huobi if they add fees, but lets say, if they take you money weehly or monthly for build a stable server, i would pay without any problems. Lets say pay 10 $ monthly for every user using a PROFESIONAL platform...  

I dont know  where to find the solution.. Also tested all the browsers, proxis, etc...   And just get some minor fixes...  So frustrating..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: