Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SWAP] YOVI -> YOVIC / Variance Staking | Now with an actual blockchain  (Read 4372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:19:10 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 11:01:57 PM by iGotSpots

On hold to see if Yobit can supply a proper blockchain with a public ledger

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

so you will take peoples YOVI sell it on yobit earn shitload and give them another of your useless coins

good job
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:21:37 PM

so you will take peoples YOVI sell it on yobit earn shitload and give them another of your useless coins

good job

How would I possibly even sell it with their rules? I can't even see where I could possibly squeeze an order in lol

I have no desire to even bother trying to dump these on Yobit, as do many other people

xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

good job

How would I possibly even sell it with their rules? I can't even see where I could possibly squeeze an order in lol
if their rules ever change you will do it so it doesn't matter, this is just another scam lol

if you want another coin why not make it, you know that yobit will release coin based on YOVI
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

good job

if their rules ever change you will do it so it doesn't matter, this is just another scam lol

if you want another coin why not make it, you know that yobit will release coin based on YOVI

They can even lock my account from trading if that will make you feel better, no problem with that as long as I can redeem the codes

iGotSpots is my name on there, feel free to lock it from trading so I can't dump, Yobit staff, but please make sure I can still redeem codes

xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:24:43 PM

good job

They can even lock my account from trading if that will make you feel better, no problem with that as long as I can redeem the codes

iGotSpots is my name on there, feel free to lock it from trading so I can't dump, Yobit staff, but please make sure I can still redeem codes
then make some way to destroy original YOVI codes that are sent to you public

you can make new account
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:25:23 PM

good job

you can make new account

Wrong. Registration closed, already tried

For full transparency, I have about 4 BTC worth of YOVI at current price in my account there, that's it, so I have no problem with them locking iGotSpots from trading as long as I can still redeem codes to verify balances

xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

good job

you can make new account

Wrong. Registration closed, already tried

just checked, registration is not closed and you can use VPN to join
xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:27:27 PM

good job

you can make new account

For full transparency, I have about 4 BTC worth of YOVI at current price in my account there, that's it, so I have no problem with them locking iGotSpots from trading as long as I can still redeem codes to verify balances

how about sending YOVI codes to a trusted escrow?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:29:23 PM

Ok..so let me think .. Yobit have done some pretty shady and unethical things lately.  

So Who do I trust giving my Yovi funds to? Hmm.. Ill need um about 1/2 a second to decide. Id give it to Bernie Madoff before spots , because ATLEAST he fucking fessed up!

For now, it stays FAR FAR away from spots.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:30:04 PM

Ok..so let me think .. Yobit have done some pretty shady and unethical things lately.  

So Who do I trust giving my Yovi funds to? Hmm.. Ill need um about 1/2 a second to decide. Id give it to Bernie Madoff before spots , because ATLEAST he fucking fessed up!

Vegas

Then don't. Your portion will be burned on Sunday on our chain

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:30:41 PM

I still don't understand why you couldnt wait till they release their owm wallet, personally i see no use of this coin if they are releasing their official Pos wallet
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

good job

you can make new account

I do a lot of escrow for a ton of people, I have plenty of trust. If you don't want to send them, good luck with Yobit's non-existant tokens

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:31:22 PM

I still don't understand why you couldnt wait till they release their owm wallet, personally i see no use of this coin if they are releasing their official Pos wallet

Their last fix made it even worse, you really want them to try running a blockchain, too?

MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:31:26 PM

WTF I set order yesterday on Yobit and order is ignored now  Huh
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

Vegas

Then don't. Your portion will be burned on Sunday on our chain

Ya, agreed, be about the 4th time Ive been burned by you, so whats another?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:31:56 PM

good job

you can make new account

I do a lot of escrow for a ton of people, I have plenty of trust. If you don't want to send them, good luck with Yobit's non-existant tokens
lol, you can't escrow your own coin, but no i would rather shift+del them than give it to you
and based on the answer that you wont use escrow we all know what will happen
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 10:32:29 PM

good job

you can make new account

lol, you can't escrow your own coin, but no i would rather shift+del them than give it to you

Then don't. Your portion will also be burned on Sunday on our chain

xPooky

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:33:53 PM

good job

you can make new account

Then don't. Your portion will also be burned on Sunday on our chain
the coin is done by yobit so there is no way to burn it, you will only screw people again as always
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:37:18 PM

Don't get personal i have nothing against you but just for the record, if somebody sends you their Yovis they are gone for good from their Yobit account so even if they change their mind they won't be able to get back their Yovis. Right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: