Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone, how and where do you use your bitcoin?  (Read 2699 times)
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:10:21 AM

i don't want to spend right now, because i think that this price is bad for bitcoin, i want to buy many things with one bitcoin only, current price is not suitable

but if i'm really forced to buy, steambitshop is good enough for gaming

as a many other, i'm trying to use them(besides purchasing stuff) to increase my overall amount, but it's not so easy, too much good traders/bots

You already replied to this thread a slightly different answer. You either purchase things or you don't and you save, I see it must be hard when you reply as much to multiple threads as you do.

OP I don't use btc for goods atm but I do trade and invest to earn more btc, all ready for when I can spend it in places I actually want to and on things I have an interest in, not just spending for the sake of spending.

Wife does enough of that.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:17:12 AM

I use bitcoin to pay my mobile bills and buy gift cards, i am not earning much but whatever i earn,used for paying bill and shopping vouchers

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:30:50 AM

i don't want to spend right now, because i think that this price is bad for bitcoin, i want to buy many things with one bitcoin only, current price is not suitable

but if i'm really forced to buy, steambitshop is good enough for gaming

as a many other, i'm trying to use them(besides purchasing stuff) to increase my overall amount, but it's not so easy, too much good traders/bots

You already replied to this thread a slightly different answer. You either purchase things or you don't and you save, I see it must be hard when you reply as much to multiple threads as you do.

OP I don't use btc for goods atm but I do trade and invest to earn more btc, all ready for when I can spend it in places I actually want to and on things I have an interest in, not just spending for the sake of spending.

Wife does enough of that.

yeah but i forgot to add that, i don't purchase only but i'm using it to increase my amount too, again purchasing thing is not mutually esclusive to investing

are you saying that someone that purchase things cannot invest in bitcoin to increase his income, are you serious?....
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:44:56 AM

I use it to buy giftcard on https://www.gyft.com/ to make my urchases online

Don't forget you can get 2% back from CoinRebates on Gyft purchases: http://www.coinrebates.com/store/gyft

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:55:52 AM

Here in India, we have people selling Flipkart codes for Bitcoins, and people at amazon (IN) also sell promo codes for Bitcoins which are easily buy-able...
You can also recharge your mobile through Bitcoins wherever you are in the world, there are many services like piiko which allow users to recharge their mobile numbers, the only problem is, they do not allow custom amount recharges...

Here, the biggest achievement in India was, a live concert in Ahmedabad which took place recently where a celeb-cum-filmstar Farhan Akhtar performed live and tickets were sold for Bitcoins at half rates... That way, many came and asked, and even knew about Bitcoins... Smiley

berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:08:14 PM

I convert my bitcoin to my country's currency and spend anything with my country's currency.

Sometimes I use my bitcoin to mobile recharge at https://www.piiko.com/

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:50:36 AM

HODL my coins and wait  Smiley
zerorabbit23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:44:36 PM

I spend my bitcoins on second life lindens through https://www.virwox.com/.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:38:42 PM

I like to hold Bitcoin but I also use them to purchase food or even movie tickets every once in a while. It depends on what the price of Bitcoin is, because if the price is higher, then I am more likely to make purchases with Bitcoin because I can spend less Bitcoin for the same price.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

I like to hold Bitcoin but I also use them to purchase food or even movie tickets every once in a while. It depends on what the price of Bitcoin is, because if the price is higher, then I am more likely to make purchases with Bitcoin because I can spend less Bitcoin for the same price.

me too.
especially now that the price is going up it is not a good time to be spending bitcoins, i am holding my bitcoin and waiting for the future to see how will the price end up to be.
but i always put some aside for trading altcoins and that is just because i want to make more bitcoin and increase my stash of bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:57:10 PM

I use it on circle to deposit btc->DOP; gyft.com for various giftcards and digital section here to buy steamgames and stuff.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:58:04 PM

I exchange bitcoin for bitshares, the altcurrency of my choice Smiley

other than that, I try to find some investment opportunities and put some bitcoin in them

Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

I usually spend my bitcoins to fund my Faucet balance to keep it up and Running and also make deals at bitcointalk because bitcoin is the best payment method here

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:28:49 AM

Gyft used to be amazing. They offered Zeevex cards and Zeevex could be used to buy steam wallet funds. But then Steam cut off Zeevex.

For now, I use it to play poker occasionally, to buy steam games (mostly from individual users rather than bigger sellers) and occasionally exchange it for Paypal when I need things that don't accept Bitcoin.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:44:25 AM

Gyft used to be amazing. They offered Zeevex cards and Zeevex could be used to buy steam wallet funds. But then Steam cut off Zeevex.

For now, I use it to play poker occasionally, to buy steam games (mostly from individual users rather than bigger sellers) and occasionally exchange it for Paypal when I need things that don't accept Bitcoin.

i still use gyft got other gift card needs, dont need steam funds that much anymore. you might want to check out this site if you want to buy steam cards with bitcoin though: https://www.cryfter.com/

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:55:44 AM

After learning that the humble bundle accepts bitcoin in another thread, i wanted to know what other cool places I could spend my BTC at, if you have some cool places that accept BTC, please share!

Wanted to fill your needs with BTC?
Try:
1. www.pesobang.com ► Online shopping site accepts bitcoin as a payment method and shipping internationally with a good and quick customer suport.
2. www.bitrefill.com , www.piiko.com ► Mobile topup for your bits with instant topup and a quick and good customer support.
3. www.cryptothrift.com , www.payivy.com ► i don't know about this  Roll Eyes
4. www.hackforums.net ► a forum. Use BTC to buy l33t, ub3r memberships.
etc.,

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:05:37 AM

After learning that the humble bundle accepts bitcoin in another thread, i wanted to know what other cool places I could spend my BTC at, if you have some cool places that accept BTC, please share!

actually spent in the virtual world, not so much, just buy pulse, online shopping accept bitcoin, not so much. gambling? might be able to spend your bitcoin.

I myself prefer to exchange it for money Cheesy

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:08:18 AM

Try:
1. www.pesobang.com ► Online shopping site accepts bitcoin as a payment method and shipping internationally with a good and quick customer suport.
2. www.bitrefill.com , www.piiko.com ► Mobile topup for your bits with instant topup and a quick and good customer support.
etc.,

ive used payivy for some purchases before, theyre legit enough provided the merchant is selling legitimate goods.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:56:24 PM

Try:
etc.,

ive used payivy for some purchases before, theyre legit enough provided the merchant is selling legitimate goods.

is there any good place that sells steam games and steam wallet codes for a good price maybe with some discounts?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:15:35 PM

I use bitcoin on bittrex for make some profit with altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: