Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone, how and where do you use your bitcoin?  (Read 2703 times)
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:13:46 PM

is there any good place that sells steam games and steam wallet codes for a good price maybe with some discounts?

Yeah! may be try cryptothrift and payivy Smiley both are good place to sell.

Crpytology

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:02:24 PM

I use my bitcoin mostly at eGifter and Gyft so that I can make real-life purchases that are rooted in bitcoin. It's not the same as paying directly to the merchant, but it's as close as it gets and those websites both offer a wide array of stores to access.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:48:40 PM

After learning that the humble bundle accepts bitcoin in another thread, i wanted to know what other cool places I could spend my BTC at, if you have some cool places that accept BTC, please share!

Wanted to fill your needs with BTC?
Try:
1. www.pesobang.com ► Online shopping site accepts bitcoin as a payment method and shipping internationally with a good and quick customer suport.
2. www.bitrefill.com , www.piiko.com ► Mobile topup for your bits with instant topup and a quick and good customer support.
3. www.cryptothrift.com , www.payivy.com ► i don't know about this  Roll Eyes
4. www.hackforums.net ► a forum. Use BTC to buy l33t, ub3r memberships.
etc.,

ive used payivy for some purchases before, theyre legit enough provided the merchant is selling legitimate goods.

is there any good place that sells steam games and steam wallet codes for a good price maybe with some discounts?

the digital goods section on this forum is a good place to start; most websites that sell gift cards for bitcoin dont offer a discount.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

After learning that the humble bundle accepts bitcoin in another thread, i wanted to know what other cool places I could spend my BTC at, if you have some cool places that accept BTC, please share!

Wanted to fill your needs with BTC?
Try:
1. www.pesobang.com ► Online shopping site accepts bitcoin as a payment method and shipping internationally with a good and quick customer suport.
2. www.bitrefill.com , www.piiko.com ► Mobile topup for your bits with instant topup and a quick and good customer support.
3. www.cryptothrift.com , www.payivy.com ► i don't know about this  Roll Eyes
4. www.hackforums.net ► a forum. Use BTC to buy l33t, ub3r memberships.
etc.,

ive used payivy for some purchases before, theyre legit enough provided the merchant is selling legitimate goods.

the digital goods section on this forum is a good place to start; most websites that sell gift cards for bitcoin dont offer a discount.
Without offering discount he need more time and passion for his sells if he offer some discount in start then many members will attract to him and he can take some good profit

nice spam. your reply makes absolutely no sense. he was asking where he could buy steam games/GC's at a discount with bitcoin, not where to sell them.
and to herbert2020: theres this site that sells steam GC's but not at a discount: https://www.cryfter.com/
I havent tried it myself but its worth a shot id think, if you dont want to go through the hassle of a purchase on the forum.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: