Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Machine V1.0 Make $150 BTC or PP daily  (Read 2429 times)
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:37:36 PM

@Vouchers

How much work and commitment is needed, like in hours per day? How long before you can earn 150 a day, like the title states?
The OP should try to come online in order to answer this questions because his sales is likely to depend on them.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:41:26 PM

@Vouchers

How much work and commitment is needed, like in hours per day? How long before you can earn 150 a day, like the title states?
The OP should try to come online in order to answer this questions because his sales is likely to depend on them.
I'm still waiting for the vouchers to actually state that they've earned money from this method.  As vouchers, you should probably test out the method yourself... Tongue
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:19:38 PM

The ebook is short but simple, it does require a lot of commitment and time though but it has the potential to make you a good amount of money. I haven't actually tried the method yet but I have read through it and will update with my progress using the method in my spare time. Bear in mind that it can also pay out in Bitcoins if you wish. Smiley

I'll consider buying it only if your vouches try it and actually find it rewarding. Is it possible that with many people saturating the market with this method that it can become obsolete?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:57:24 PM

@Vouchers

It depends on how fast you can type
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

The ebook is short but simple, it does require a lot of commitment and time though but it has the potential to make you a good amount of money. I haven't actually tried the method yet but I have read through it and will update with my progress using the method in my spare time. Bear in mind that it can also pay out in Bitcoins if you wish. Smiley

I'll consider buying it only if your vouches try it and actually find it rewarding. Is it possible that with many people saturating the market with this method that it can become obsolete?
No,It will not become obsolete
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:49:36 AM

@Vouchers

Okay, but at least give some type of ballpark figure so we can get an idea on what well e giving you our money for. How long do you spend a day on this method? How long was it before you yourself started earning 150$ a day? How do you benefit from selling this to the public? Is there some kind of referral program? Is it similar to signiture campaigns where you get paid for posting?

Until you answer all these questions, you're not getting a cent from me Smiley
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:50:15 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 01:29:46 AM by Reynaldo

I can type really quick. Tomorrow ill buy it with pm support for 20$ usd. Can you give it to me in google drive doc or pdf? ill even do a review after that, just one more question

Does it includes mechanical turks or any third party source that requires really hard stuff (10000 captchas, etc).
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:59:52 AM

I can type really quick. Tomorrow ill buy it with pm support for 20$ usd. Can you give it to me in google drive doc or pdf? ill even do a review after that, just one more question

Does it includes mechanical turks or any third party source that requires really hard stuff (10000 captchas, etc).
It cost $30 with PM support,I sent it via dropbox,theres no captchas
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:03:15 AM

@Vouchers

Okay, but at least give some type of ballpark figure so we can get an idea on what well e giving you our money for. How long do you spend a day on this method? How long was it before you yourself started earning 150$ a day? How do you benefit from selling this to the public? Is there some kind of referral program? Is it similar to signiture campaigns where you get paid for posting?

I don't spend anytime anymore,I have a bot doing it for me.Doing the same thing over and over is a good idea.2 days,I gain $20-$30 per sale and thats an extra income.By is there some kind of referral program do you mean that there is a referral program in the method or somewhere else?It does not involve anything like signature campaigns
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:58:09 AM

Just sold 1 copy!
mustang01

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:01:43 AM

Just sold 1 copy!
hi its cost 10$ paypal?
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:09:27 AM

Just sold 1 copy!
hi its cost 10$ paypal?
$20 for just the ebook and $30 for the ebook with Skype support
mustang01

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

Just sold 1 copy!
hi its cost 10$ paypal?
i only have 10$ on my paypal
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:12:15 AM

Just sold 1 copy!
hi its cost 10$ paypal?
i only have 10$ on my paypal
Then you can't buy it.
csctech07

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:23:06 AM

excellent guide and seller is very friendly and helpful....I will report back when I receive my first payment....looks promising...thanks.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:09:09 AM

Prices have been lowered again by $10.Buy now while its this low
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:52:35 AM

So this method REQUIRES a Paypal account? It seems we can also get paid in bitcoin, so why do we need a Paypal account?
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:11:43 AM

So this method REQUIRES a Paypal account? It seems we can also get paid in bitcoin, so why do we need a Paypal account?
Well the a person who vouched said you can get paid via bitcoin,so I assumed that was right.But since I'm not exactly sure if you can I'm listing a PP as a must
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:30:03 AM

Why giving vouches to people that are not helpful to other and are not even trying this method.
iamnotcool
Legendary

Activity: 1043

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:35:00 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 11:12:41 AM by iamnotcool

@Vouchers

It depends on how fast you can work. A ballpark estimate would be from $2 to $10 per hour, but $150 per hour is not impossible if you can work fast enough. I'd say the average person would earn about $3 to $5 per hour. However you could make a bot for the method itself and it would generate more income for you.
Well the a person who vouched said you can get paid via bitcoin,so I assumed that was right.But since I'm not exactly sure if you can I'm listing a PP as a must

I am not sure if it pays out in Bitcoin yet but I will try soon. All I can say is that the method lets you earn fiat to a Payza account, which you can then withdraw to Bitcoins. (IIRC Payza can exchange your fiat to bitcoins automatically when withdrawing, please correct me if I'm wrong).
Why giving vouches to people that are not helpful to other and are not even trying this method.

As I said, I will try the method in my spare time (aka the weekend, in a couple of days). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feel free to PM me about any questions you may have about the ebook and I will try to answer as best as possible (without giving anything away!). I don't check this thread often but I will check my PMs Smiley (I'm a voucher by the way)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: