Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockexplorer is not updating  (Read 521 times)
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:07:01 AM

Block explorer hasn't updated since the 1st. Can someone tell me if this is due to the issues with spam transactions? Also, who is now running Block Explorer?

Thanks,

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6642

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:11:27 AM

I don't think this is due to the spam transactions since it has been several days that they haven't updated. It might have something to do with their code since it stops at block 358999.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:29:18 AM

This is not quite finalized yet, but I am planning on selling Bitcoin Block Explorer to Liraz Siri. I really would have liked to have kept running it, but as you've undoubtedly noticed I have not been able to add any new features to BBE or even fix bugs (such as the long-broken search feature) due to lack of time. Liraz seems trustworthy and genuinely interested in the project, so I feel pretty good about selling the site to him.

Previously I said that access logs would not be kept for longer than 30 days. I will no longer have control over that, though I will make sure that logs from before the sale are deleted.

Thanks for your support.

naypalm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:55:01 PM

This is not quite finalized yet, but I am planning on selling Bitcoin Block Explorer to Liraz Siri. I really would have liked to have kept running it, but as you've undoubtedly noticed I have not been able to add any new features to BBE or even fix bugs (such as the long-broken search feature) due to lack of time. Liraz seems trustworthy and genuinely interested in the project, so I feel pretty good about selling the site to him.

Previously I said that access logs would not be kept for longer than 30 days. I will no longer have control over that, though I will make sure that logs from before the sale are deleted.

Thanks for your support.

Just the info I needed, Thank you.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: