Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i become a member of this forum?  (Read 800 times)
the juggler (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:03:37 PM

I want to know how to become a member of this forum is it paid for or its acquired and how are the signatures also earned.I need some help on these please
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:12:28 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 03:11:35 PM by Amph

you need to post, and stay active, when your activity will be 60 you will reach member status, but bear in mind that you can already join a signature, for newbie, there are many in the service discussion

btw you need to move this thread to newbie section...
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:13:32 PM

I want to know how to become a member of this forum is it paid for or its acquired and how are the signatures also earned.I need some help on these please

You don't have to pay, you just have to be active, I think every 14 days your activity points will go up in increments of 14 if you got 14 or more posts, so that means it takes months to become a Full Member, and even more months to become Sr Member, a year+ to become Hero Member, that's why accounts on this site are so valuable.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:14:09 PM

This thread should be moved to 'Meta' board. BTW to reach the 'Member rank', you need 60 activity points, which you should make at least 60 posts in 5 14-day-periods (unfortunately, the new 14-day-period just started 10 minutes before your post Sad). So you will reach 'Member' rank in exactly 8 weeks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

You have taken the first step, you are now a member of the forum Smiley  over time with activity and posts your member level will increase and you will be able to post more frequently and have larger signatures open up to you.

With regard to any signature campaigns if you do a search for 'signature campaign' within the service area you will find some listed.
somebody is keeping a list of the current campaigns although I do not know how comprehensive it is (if some are not listed)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Good luck and welcome
the juggler (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:23:11 PM

you need to post, and stay active, when your activity will be 60 you will reach member status, but bear in mind that you can already join a signature, for newbie, there are many in the service discussion

btw you need to moe di thread to newbie section...
and whats the thread to the newbie section enlighten me a little bit
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 12:26:40 PM

This is the details about your rank and your activity: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 read carefully.
Actually if you can't wait and have a budget, you can buy an account here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 find a trust seller and don't forget to use escrow.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:26:52 PM

btw you need to moe di thread to newbie section...
and whats the thread to the newbie section enlighten me a little bit
Anyway, this thread doesn't belongs to 'Bitcoin Discussion'. This can be classified as either Beginners and Help, or Meta (which is a board for discussion of the forum). So better choose a better board before posting, or you may risk being banned on this forum, especially when you are going to join a signature campaign.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:36:29 PM

If u want to become a memeber you need to make 60 posts in 60 days.
U need to spread the posts over a time because you only get 14 activity per 2 weeks max.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:40:12 PM

You are already member of this forum.
loL  Smiley
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:02:50 PM

You already a member of this forum and no this forum is not paid. You already joined a signature compaign and they will pay you in btc.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

since you are registered , you are already a member of this forum, just try to be active member of increase your rank
still as a newbie you can join signature campaigns,check below link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:52:25 AM

Check out this thread with the activity period timings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

Assuming you post in every subsequent activity period atleast once, and have atleast 60 posts, you will have the required activity on the 18th of August, and you'll become a Member at 12:13 GMT. You need to give it upto an hour to update, so you should be a member by 1 PM GMT on the 18th of August, assuming you post a minimum of 32 more posts with atleast one in each 14 day period.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:06:51 AM

uhh, you don't need to paid anything:) just stay active and for ideal conditions, post at least 14 posts every 14 days and you will get higher rank quite fast. and..you are already member of this board, so welcome.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: