Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Gamestop Gift Certificates  (Read 875 times)
chreyz (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:06:09 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 03:26:44 PM by chreyz

Hello, I am selling cheap Gamestop Gift Certificates, you will receive a digital copy of a gift certificate which you can print and use in any Gamestop shop in the US.

$5 Gift Certificate: $1
$10 Gift Certificate: $3
$15 Gift Certificate: $7
$25 Gift Certificate: $10

PM me or write your skype in this thread and I'll add you.

My prices are negotiable.

Payment options:
Paypal - If you are a trusted member I can go first.
Bitcoin - Since I am a new user I will of course be using escrow.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:35:36 PM

You are a newbie, don't espect that people will buy ur product if you don't use escrow.

Mayby u can work something out with Quickseller.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:01:28 PM

Why are you selling your codes at highly discounted prices?
Can you prove that these codes were legally obtained? I also suggest that you use Escrow if you want to attract buyers seeing as your relatively new to this forum.
chreyz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:07:28 PM

Why are you selling your codes at highly discounted prices?
Can you prove that these codes were legally obtained? I also suggest that you use Escrow if you want to attract buyers seeing as your relatively new to this forum.

Hi! First of all, these cards are all Whitehat, the reason that I am selling these for such a discounted price is simply because I have loads of them and I want to get rid of them. And I will of course be using Escrow seeing as how I am new Smiley
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:47:44 PM

How exactly are these 'white hat' codes? Unless you were given these certificates by a company as payment or a token of appreciation for testing their sites, how else could these be legally obtained? I'm not looking to find out the way you get these to do it myself, but I can't really see any 'white hat' way of obtaining these other than buying them with clean and legally obtained money...
jace821

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:22:04 PM

Are these actual gift certificates or are they rewards certificates generated from points on hacked accounts?
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:47:10 PM

I will take many if this is legit. Sent you a PM.
chreyz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:59:27 AM

still in stock
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:03:50 PM

Hello, I am selling cheap Gamestop Gift Certificates, you will receive a digital copy of a gift certificate which you can print and use in any Gamestop shop in the US.

Payment options:

pretty sure this is just a scam attempt or the OP is not very good with numbers.

I can buy 5 x $5 Gift Certificate for $5, why would anyone buy the $25 Gift Certificate for $10. If you were serious about this, you would at least take the time to do the basic math. Serious gift card sellers usually have some rate at which they sell eg. -25%, sometimes if you buy higher quantities they might give you maybe 30% off. Your math just makes no sense at all, seems like it is just random numbers you came up with in 5 minutes.

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

Payment options:

pretty sure this is just a scam attempt or the OP is not very good with numbers.

I can buy 5 x $5 Gift Certificate for $5, why would anyone buy the $25 Gift Certificate for $10. If you were serious about this, you would at least take the time to do the basic math. Serious gift card sellers usually have some rate at which they sell eg. -25%, sometimes if you buy higher quantities they might give you maybe 30% off. Your math just makes no sense at all, seems like it is just random numbers you came up with in 5 minutes.

If they are hacked/cracked certificates (which most likely they are) he is able to get a lot more $5 certificates than $25 since the account would have to have a lot more points. Also keep in mind that you can only use 1 gift certificate per transaction so you cant use all 5 of those $5 ones on the same item.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:19:23 PM

Feel free to show us how these are legitimate and I will buy some. Before then, I can't take the risk.
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:11:52 PM

He sent few cards to me. I will check and let you know guys.
bandana

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:36:11 PM

I used These HE IS LEGIT AND YOU CAN STACK THEM!!!!  I have proof if anyone needs proof . I also can supply these 55 dollars worth for 25 in btc, ONCE AGIAN EMAIL ME I HAVE PROOF OF THESE WORKING , USED THEM TODAY AFTER HAVING THEM FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:21:04 AM

I used These HE IS LEGIT AND YOU CAN STACK THEM!!!!  I have proof if anyone needs proof . I also can supply these 55 dollars worth for 25 in btc, ONCE AGIAN EMAIL ME I HAVE PROOF OF THESE WORKING , USED THEM TODAY AFTER HAVING THEM FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS
Sounds a little fishy that you are this enthusiastic about a random seller. Possibly post any proof you got in the thread for all to see?
DropboxSeller

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:11:37 AM

And Bitcoins are also known for being used in shady transactions, like credit card fraud. If you just show us a proof of how you legitimately got them, I'm sure there would be customers willing to buy them.
jace821

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:51:46 AM

99.9% positive these are from hacked GS power up accounts. You can buy accounts logins with 25k points for a buck easily and generate a $25.00 rewards certificate on it.
hotwheelz137

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

So...Anybody able to vouch for the OP?
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:51:11 AM

I wasn't able to use because it can't be able to use with the online store or in offline store for the item that i want to purchase (psn and xbox codes). But you can buy games and other physical items without any problem if you can stack different denomination cards for the purchase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: