Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do fauceters usually hit up "earn" sites as well?  (Read 486 times)
bitcoinget (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 12:16:25 PM

Just curious whether or not people who frequent the faucets also use sites that pay you for tasks, surveys, videos, etc.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:44:56 PM

Not really. I would if they are available in my country, but that is not the case. I don't even know if it's worth it.

no.
sasa87it

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SUUUCAAA!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:13:42 PM

isn't true, a lot of faucet have more ads. isn't easy find button "claim".
Pay to click are goods. are auto surf.. you must only write captcha sometimes refresh

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:53:31 PM

Those have been my favorite, but in terms of fiat...
When it comes to BTC, it just limits your earnings and will never let you reach the redemption amount in order to redeem your coins, except if you are good at asking people to become your referrals to help you earn from "earn" sites...

sasa87it

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SUUUCAAA!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:35:26 PM

depends on the sites , in some sites , you can withdraw after only one hour with 60,000 satoshi

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC
Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:34:15 PM

I tried so much PTC sites ( not BTC ) and I didn't even earn $1 from them, but now, with BTC faucets, is my income more than $5 every day and I'm not even using them! Cheesy I know it' really small, but I'm glad I have finally an income in BTC Smiley
Nyau

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:06:52 PM

I tried so much PTC sites ( not BTC ) and I didn't even earn $1 from them, but now, with BTC faucets, is my income more than $5 every day and I'm not even using them! Cheesy I know it' really small, but I'm glad I have finally an income in BTC Smiley
thats very nice , the max I earn from faucets is 1 to 1 any half dollars only a day ... do u own a faucet urself or rotator?

I have a faucet - http://TiGP.xyz
It's 2 days old and I'm just testing it Smiley I also had big faucet list on my old Bitcoin news website, but it doesn't exist anymore and active referrals are just a leftover from that thousands I had Sad
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:09:43 AM

PTC sites are not my favourites as well, but it a trial and error experience. You can only get a lot from those sites if you have referrals. I'm not good at getting those.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:18:21 AM

Pay to click are goods. are auto surf.. you must only write captcha sometimes refresh

I agree with you...I blacklist in my rotators faucets with tricks...
it's why i have programmed a fai transparent faucet where claim button is easy to find and captcha is easy to solve.

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:26:30 AM

i dont earn bitcoin for tasks, surveys, videos, etc. im still earn bitcoin using signature camp and faucet bitcoin

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 09:36:51 AM

I'm short of time nowadays...
so just faucets...
but I will try to earn satoshi on a satoshi poker site.

Nyau

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:42:59 AM

it's why i have programmed a fai transparent faucet where claim button is easy to find and captcha is easy to solve.

You don't need to blacklist them - simply go to the site and press ctrl-a ( It should copy the whole site ) and what is not "blue" is a button. Some faucets are hiding buttons as a text lol..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:49:27 AM

You don't need to blacklist them - simply go to the site and press ctrl-a ( It should copy the whole site ) and what is not "blue" is a button. Some faucets are hiding buttons as a text lol..
yes your right , I have seen also faucets who seem to put several ads on the claim button , so after clicking 5 times the claim button with opening  3 to 4 ad pages , i'll be able to claim the reward ... I think what they do is illegal , am I right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nyau

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:08:24 AM

yes your right , I have seen also faucets who seem to put several ads on the claim button , so after clicking 5 times the claim button with opening  3 to 4 ad pages , i'll be able to claim the reward ... I think what they do is illegal , am I right?

We shouldn't say it's illegal.. it's their website and they can basically do what they want, but it's dishonest :/
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:03:36 PM

ok thanks,
I will try the control-a and see if it helps me...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: