Muslims - 3 (50%)
Jihadis - 2 (33.3%)
Muslim Jihadis - 0 (0%)
Jihadi Muslims - 0 (0%)
Followers of Muhammed - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Did 7/7?  (Read 864 times)
J. J. Phillips (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:18:16 PM

Today is the 10th anniversary of the attacks on London. Three men detonated bombs on the London Underground and one man detonated a bomb on a bus. 52 people were killed and hundreds were injured.  The four suicide bombers were:

Mohammad Sidique Khan
    Shehzad Tanweer
    Germaine Lindsay
    Hasib Hussain

Two of them left videotaped statements explaining their actions. Here's part of what Mohammad Sidique Khan said in his video:

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our drive and motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true god and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger. Your democratically-elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters. Until we feel security you will be our targets and until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

Here's part of what Shehzad Tanweer said in his video:

What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel.

Given this evidence, of course, we have no idea who did it or why. Some people say it was committed by Muslims in the name of their religion, but since Islam is a religion of peace that preaches against violence, this accusation must be wrong. Sadly, after ten years, it appears we'll never know who committed this terrible attack or have any idea why.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:42:25 PM

These poll choices are all kind of overlapping, aren't they? I feel like you're trying to force us into a few specific choices that will help you prove some theory you have on the event.

Why do you say "we have no idea who did it" when the four suicide bombers have been identified?

J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:31:41 PM

Why do you say "we have no idea who did it" when the four suicide bombers have been identified?

Well sure, on the one hand we know who the four suicide bombers were, we know about their background, and in two cases have videotaped evidence of them saying why they did it.

On the other hand, this seems completely out of the character of the peaceful religion of Islam, so there must be some other explanation than the obvious one. I know from the :Who did 9/11?" thread we have many experts on the topic of other-explanations-than-the-obvious-one. I am hoping we can be enlightened.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:40:00 PM

Well sure, on the one hand we know who the four suicide bombers were, we know about their background, and in two cases have videotaped evidence of them saying why they did it.

On the other hand, this seems completely out of the character of the peaceful religion of Islam, so there must be some other explanation than the obvious one. I know from the :Who did 9/11?" thread we have many experts on the topic of other-explanations-than-the-obvious-one. I am hoping we can be enlightened.
WHY YOU LEAVE OUT JEWS!  JEWS DID IT! THEY DO ALL TERRROR BLAME ON MSULIN!
J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

Oh, you're right. I suppose there are many people on the forum who will be upset that they can't vote for Jews did it! What an oversight on my part.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:54:12 PM

Oh, you're right. I suppose there are many people on the forum who will be upset that they can't vote for Jews did it! What an oversight on my part.

Ramadan - 38 suicide attacks 4500 dead or wounded.  JEWS DID IT!  JEWS DO IT TO BLAME ISLAM! ISLAM PEACE!

262 Jihad attacks in June.  JEWS!  JEWS! JEWS!  <<sarcasm.  >>

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Fuck, this is crazy thinking - blaming this stuff on Jews.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:00:04 PM

Some people doing bad stuff , dosen't make theo thers bad too .
If Bob killed your brother , that dosen't make everyone called Bob bad . does it ? There is 1.7 billion muslilms out there and they are thousads converting each day , If Islam wasen't religion of peace , wouldn't be all dead by now ? .

J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 07:02:40 PM

Some people doing bad stuff , dosen't make theo thers bad too .
If Bob killed your brother , that dosen't make everyone called Bob bad . does it ? There is 1.7 billion muslilms out there and they are thousads converting each day , If Islam wasen't religion of peace , wouldn't be all dead by now ? .

Islam means submission. Most people submit rather than oppose dangerous religious or political authorities. They have a very effective system for suppressing opposition.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:09:43 PM

Of course the jews did it lol, not.
People kill in the name of the islam thousands and then they say the jews did it, because they dont like the jews.

How ridiculous is this, do you dont see how the people laugh about such comments?  Roll Eyes
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:03:58 PM

Of course the jews did it lol, not.
People kill in the name of the islam thousands and then they say the jews did it, because they dont like the jews.

How ridiculous is this, do you dont see how the people laugh about such comments?  Roll Eyes
I was making a joke, even down to misspellings and grammar.....
J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

Well, according to the poll, Muslims did it. I guess we cleared that up. Thanks everyone!

BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:28:00 PM

This post and poll are racist, I am not going to either comment or poll which motivate hatred thoughts and make a divide among the peaceful humanity and also intrigue violence among them.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:40:58 PM

blame ted heath

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
beatophobe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

This post and poll are racist, I am not going to either comment or poll which motivate hatred thoughts and make a divide among the peaceful humanity and also intrigue violence among them.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious racism of this post.

No reasonable person denies that the crimes of 7/7 were committed by Muslims, but this fact suggests a lie and disguises a larger truth. People need to keep in mind the waves of Islamophobia that have been rampant in the years after the 9/11 attacks. Muslims in the West have been subject to terrible discrimination, ranging from the quiet discrimination of nasty looks to the outspoken discrimination of criticism of their religion.

In that context it's natural that some peaceful Muslims are inclined to protest the West. This is not to excuse the violence of the 7/7 protests, but we should always focus on the real problem: racist right-wingers who think their right to criticize Islam is more important than the right of Muslims to live in a world free from criticism.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:38:16 AM

In that context it's natural that some peaceful Muslims are inclined to protest the West. This is not to excuse the violence of the 7/7 protests, but we should always focus on the real problem: racist right-wingers who think their right to criticize Islam is more important than the right of Muslims to live in a world free from criticism.
the "right" to not be critisised? that one i havent heard before

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:03:07 PM

No reasonable person denies that the crimes of 7/7 were committed by Muslims, but this fact suggests a lie and disguises a larger truth. People need to keep in mind the waves of Islamophobia that have been rampant in the years after the 9/11 attacks. Muslims in the West have been subject to terrible discrimination, ranging from the quiet discrimination of nasty looks to the outspoken discrimination of criticism of their religion.

Nothing and no one have the right not to be criticized. BTW I like when leftists and liberals are pushing hard to impose some sort of Thought Police upon us, in the name of PC, tolerance and freedom. Retards...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:55:41 PM

Why?

Why is it racist?  What race is involved?

This statement....

their right to criticize Islam is more important than the right of Muslims to live in a world free from criticism.

...is fascinating.  Can you tell us more about these two conflicting "rights" that you perceive to exist?  Who or what other groups have the right to not be criticized?  Do I?  I am criticizing you right now.  Should I not have that right?  Should you not have the right to criticize this very post?

Who, exactly, adjudicates these "rights?"
J. J. Phillips (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:23:59 PM

blame ted heath

I'm surprised to hear you blame Ted Heath. Sure he was gay, but I'd never heard he was a Jew before. Nothing on his Wikipedia page indicates he was a Jew (not that that's definitive), so I'm inclined to take your assertion as evidence that you're capable of blaming a non-Jew for something. As I said, it's surprising. Or maybe there's some underground stormtrooper conspiracy theory that Ted Heath was a secret Jew.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:36:34 PM

I'm surprised to hear you blame Ted Heath. Sure he was gay, but I'd never heard he was a Jew before. Nothing on his Wikipedia page indicates he was a Jew (not that that's definitive), so I'm inclined to take your assertion as evidence that you're capable of blaming a non-Jew for something. As I said, it's surprising. Or maybe there's some underground stormtrooper conspiracy theory that Ted Heath was a secret Jew.
not all traitors are jewish. ted heath was the worst of our post war prime ministers who sacked a man called enoch powell for warning about the long term dangers of coloured immigration. should have listened.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:40:53 PM

Anyone that follows the 5 pillars is a muslim. About everything else, there is no agreement and no central authority, so say muslim is peace or terror are both true.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: