Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage Bot Cryptsy Poloniex Bittrex  (Read 4023 times)
goto2013 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:35:34 PM

hey guys

what do you think is the price for a arbitrage bot, written in python3 for cryptsy, poloniex and bittrex with auto withdrawal and monitoring "bash"?

greetz

Lenina.shop - Pay with btc and other crypto coins - German based online Stor
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:40:53 PM

hey guys

what do you think is the price for a arbitrage bot, written in python3 for cryptsy, poloniex and bittrex with auto withdrawal and monitoring "bash"?

greetz
such a bot already exist in the german section and it costs about 150€ Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911201.0;topicseen

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:33:42 PM

To me 150€ is quite expensive but if you are able to sell yours for around $20 for vouch and $50 thereafter I think you will make some sales.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:04:44 AM

To me 150€ is quite expensive but if you are able to sell yours for around $20 for vouch and $50 thereafter I think you will make some sales.

well it depend, if the bot is very good, it could earn you up to 3%, which is alot if you move a good amount, 150 is nothing in comparison, not even 0.66 btc

i'm sure you can retrieve this in a few days or weeks at worst
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:31:30 PM

well it depend, if the bot is very good, it could earn you up to 3%, which is alot if you move a good amount, 150 is nothing in comparison, not even 0.66 btc

You are correct but most of this bot can not give you such returns daily but rather reduce your portfolio due to fail or bad trades.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:51:15 PM

You are correct but most of this bot can not give you such returns daily but rather reduce your portfolio due to fail or bad trades.

look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNBGt0dNRg it seems a very good bot, with average of 1% return, even if trade something like 1 btc only per day, it is 0.01 of profit, and this with one trade only
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:44:06 AM

look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNBGt0dNRg it seems a very good bot, with average of 1% return, even if trade something like 1 btc only per day, it is 0.01 of profit, and this with one trade only
That's great but it's never too easy, there are many things to consider such as time for confirmation and stuff. I was shape-shifting 0.1 BTC to LTC the other day and the transaction hasn't confirmed yet, if this happens, it's not really feasible while executing arbitrage

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:15:05 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 06:14:26 AM by Amph

That's great but it's never too easy, there are many things to consider such as time for confirmation and stuff. I was shape-shifting 0.1 BTC to LTC the other day and the transaction hasn't confirmed yet, if this happens, it's not really feasible while executing arbitrage

that's because of the stress test or attack they are doing, but you can increase the fee to 100k satoshi to speed it up, i'm sure it will be confirmed in the default time
goto2013 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:14:47 PM

hey

i can give you some details

i'm working with threads, so the bot needs arround 0.25 - 1 sek to check the orders from all 3 exchanges

same with the trade itself, buying and selling at the same time

normally it tooks arround 1-2 sek from checking orders until the trade is completed

balance will checked at the start and after each trade, if a exchange has to less coins, the others will automatic withdrawal the coins.

when i tested the bot i have at some time 10-20 trades in 5 min, sometimes only 2 trades in 3 days^^

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:44:37 PM

hey

i'm working with threads, so the bot needs arround 0.25 - 1 sek to check the orders from all 3 exchanges

normally it tooks arround 1-2 sek from checking orders until the trade is completed

balance will checked at the start and after each trade, if a exchange has to less coins, the others will automatic withdrawal the coins.

when i tested the bot i have at some time 10-20 trades in 5 min, sometimes only 2 trades in 3 days^^

are you talking about the bot that i posted, from the video?

0.25 is the price of your bot? on much you can earn on average exactly?
goto2013 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:50:32 PM

hey

are you talking about the bot that i posted, from the video?

0.25 is the price of your bot? on much you can earn on average exactly?

no, i'm talking about my bot...

i didn't say any price...

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:26:13 AM

that's because othe the stress test or attack they are doing, but you can increase the fee to 100k satoshi to speed it up, i'm sure it will be confirmed in the default time
Yes,  that might solve  the confirmation problem but it will al system be a minor issue.

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:00:57 AM

Well the Quatloo trader bot already does 3 way arb for those exchanges.   You just need to buy 20,000 QTL which is about $125 right now, so I doubt you will have success charging more than that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: