Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pulsar - seeking additional pools for our POW phase!  (Read 798 times)
Pulsardev70 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:49:11 PM

Pool operators, we launched Pulsar last night and are in need of additional pools in order to spread out the hashrate and promote a more even distribution of our coin.  We currently have only one pool that is pulling anywhere between 200TH and 1PH at any given time.  If you are interested, the source is available in our Pulsar Announcement Thread.  If you have any additional questions, etc feel free to ask.  Looking forward to seeing more people get involved in our community!
lahlor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:52:33 PM

Pool operators, we launched Pulsar last night and are in need of additional pools in order to spread out the hashrate and promote a more even distribution of our coin.  We currently have only one pool that is pulling anywhere between 200TH and 1PH at any given time.  If you are interested, the source is available in our Pulsar Announcement Thread.  If you have any additional questions, etc feel free to ask.  Looking forward to seeing more people get involved in our community!

I can make one...give me some seconds..
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:52:40 PM

Maybe you want to post this in the POOLS section instead of the Announcement section ?

I hope you don't get another forkfest with more pools on board...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pulsardev70 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:56:38 PM

Maybe you want to post this in the POOLS section instead of the Announcement section ?

We posted in both sections.  The thinking was that more pool operators probably have alerts set up for the Announcement area than the Pool area Smiley

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:57:18 PM

We posted in both sections.  The thinking was that more pool operators probably have alerts set up for the Announcement area than the Pool area Smiley

Yeah you probably reached your goal already.. sad the moderators in this board actually sleep..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:00:13 PM

Best dev ever.. Simply ignore the pools and everything else and continue with this own fork Smiley

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
lahlor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:15:08 PM

here it comes https://pulsar.miningpool.cc
Pulsardev70 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

Best dev ever.. Simply ignore the pools and everything else and continue with this own fork Smiley

We were willing to go with your fork but you pulled down your pool with no discussion on the matter man.  How could anyone sync to that fork with nowhere to sync with?  We do appreciate you setting up and running the pool and are sorry it worked out that way, obviously wasn't our intention.

Thanks lahlor!  Will add to our ANN.
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:34:54 PM

We were willing to go with your fork but you pulled down your pool with no discussion on the matter man.  How could anyone sync to that fork with nowhere to sync with?  We do appreciate you setting up and running the pool and are sorry it worked out that way, obviously wasn't our intention.

No one contacted me that I should re-enable my pool and that it is on the correct fork, I would have restarted it immediately then !

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
Pulsardev70 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

No one contacted me that I should re-enable my pool and that it is on the correct fork, I would have restarted it immediately then !

...... That sucks.  I was in IRC trying to get things sorted out and was booted by another pool operator, then insulted when I came back man.  Again, I apologize for the way that worked out.  Hope it didn't cost you too much time, effort, money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: