Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obtaining a HOME MORTGAGE with Bitcoin Users  (Read 928 times)
MortgageLeoBTC (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:15:42 PM

Good afternoon Bitcointalk users, I myself have been an active bitcoin user for the past year or two. For all the bitcoin sellers/buyers that have been buying,selling bitcoins (or even have it as collateral) and have filed it in their 2013-2014 tax's, we could possibly get you qualified for a HOME MORTGAGE. I myself have done it, and have two clients currently in escrow from using income from bitcoin exchange.
I am 21 years old, my name is Leo Megerdich and here is my Zillow profile with some reviews from previous clients. (http://www.zillow.com/profile/leomegerdich/

Being young, my main goal is to treat all my clients like family and be with them throughout the WHOLE process of the repayment of the loan, not just the funding phase. I like educated my clients and love when my clients ask me questions I do not know because that will educate us both. Since this is more of a bitcoin community I will provide you guys with my phone number, which you can reach me at anytime, and my email address. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Leo Megerdich
Phone: 818-726-0270
Email: Leo@nationwidemtg.us
Nationwide Mortgage Group INC.
16255 Ventura Blvd, Encino CA
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:24:03 PM

I am also looking at housing and bitcoin, possibly self-build idea of mine... heck of a risk i know and trying to find funders... working with btcpop.co to come up with revolutionary ideas.

MortgageLeoBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:16:35 AM

I am also looking at housing and bitcoin, possibly self-build idea of mine... heck of a risk i know and trying to find funders... working with btcpop.co to come up with revolutionary ideas.

We should get in contact... Do you prefer email?
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:21:22 PM

Is this home mortgage with bitcoin users a world wide affairs or limited to certain region.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:16:49 PM

How a procedure? It's same as like i use a loan service? This service worldwide? AFAIK home mortgage is determined by the service owner.
melisande

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:36:17 AM

Is this home mortgage with bitcoin users a world wide affairs or limited to certain region.
OP should please update this thread regularly because it attracts great interest and should responds the questions regularly.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 01:24:01 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 02:03:24 PM by jdebunt

OP should please update this thread regularly because it attracts great interest and should responds the questions regularly.

newbie users with wild and crazy ideas are frequent on these forums, most are never heard from again.
melisande

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:57:16 PM

newbie users with wild and crazy ideas are frequent on these forums, most are never heard from again.
You are absolutely correct and they eventually left leaving everybody with a wild guess.
MortgageLeoBTC (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

Essentially, the main goal here is to get bitcoin users qualified for buying a home.
Two different ways I would approach this:

1) If the buyer has current income on W2 or self-employed and they want to setup the down payment through bitcoins, I help them with that. I just got a call from a bitcoin user stating that he has 2 year W2 but his down payment is coming from bitcoins that he had just sold. Some banks don’t like that and certain Loan Officers don’t know how to approach that scenario, but I could make it so that the funds from bitcoins being sold could be used as a source of down payment.

2) If someone has no income and a large amount of bitcoins, I help them into setting up a business that pays them monthly through the bitcoins (after selling them) and the buyer could get qualified with 1 year tax returns. You would need a business bank account and have the funds from the bitcoins being sold get deposited into your business bank account. Then, you pay yourself from the business account through checks or W2.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:30:57 PM

Lots of companies can look at your income and make an exception if it's not the usual paystub and a tax return kind of job. Income is income so if it's included on a tax return it's income. I don't see how you feel your business has any competitive edge here rather than targeting bitcoin users. Why not just go to a mortgage broker and find a private lender?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: