Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:46:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Level 3 Virwox Account  (Read 390 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:41:37 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 04:40:01 AM by GamingOn

Don't know what these are going for so any advice would help or offer Smiley

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Just a heads up, you change your PayPal email or use a different card or payment method and you have to go through the whole security process again.

I know someone who tried avoiding the delay and more fees so they bought a Virwox account which turned out to be pretty useless.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:59:54 AM

Just a heads up, you change your PayPal email or use a different card or payment method and you have to go through the whole security process again.

I know someone who tried avoiding the delay and more fees so they bought a Virwox account which turned out to be pretty useless.

lol! The whole security process? So the whole wait process? Or just the 24 hour? Seems like still a good deal to have 90 day account for 24-48 hour wait or whatever it was. Was just testing waters anyway to be honest but please answer my question.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:29:10 AM

lol! The whole security process? So the whole wait process? Or just the 24 hour? Seems like still a good deal to have 90 day account for 24-48 hour wait or whatever it was. Was just testing waters anyway to be honest but please answer my question.

This happened a few months ago, I believe he was asked about the name changes on the PayPal account or credit / debit card and logins from different countries. I do know he just cut his loses after not being able to explain or just didn't want to look like an idiot, so not sure if the account was banned or just on hold for withdrawals.

Just trying to help you out here, you sell this account and it gets banned or frozen the buyer will most likely blame you.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:39:43 AM

This happened a few months ago, I believe he was asked about the name changes on the PayPal account or credit / debit card and logins from different countries. I do know he just cut his loses after not being able to explain or just didn't want to look like an idiot, so not sure if the account was banned or just on hold for withdrawals.

Just trying to help you out here, you sell this account and it gets banned or frozen the buyer will most likely blame you.

Wow thanks this is no longer for sale.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: