Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e just 1:1  (Read 380 times)
Exchange All (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:14:08 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 04:54:12 AM by Exchange All

Hi !

I can Exchange for you 1:1 all money and is instant WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e every body can start with me from 10 WMZ i always have WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC

WMZ To PM,BTC,BTC-e is 1:1 rate  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:27:45 AM

Hi !

I can Exchange for you 1:1 all money and is instant WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e every body can start with me from 10 WMZ i always have WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC

WMZ To PM,BTC,BTC-e is 1:1 rate  Smiley

Of course you will use escrow, won't you? That means you will send the coins to a trusted member of this forum before receiving your payment. Please confirm that.

Nobody should make a deal here before the BTC are safely held by an escrow.

Exchange All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:31:07 AM

Hi !

Of course you will use escrow, won't you? That means you will send the coins to a trusted member of this forum before receiving your payment. Please confirm that.

Hello No i never use of this service i write every body can start with 10$ with me you send me first then i give your money in few min

but i can do something fo you trust i have money and im not robber ! i can show you my balance with instant time and date i give you today picture
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:33:23 AM

Hi !

Hello No i never use of this service i write every body can start with 10$ with me you send me first then i give your money in few min

but i can do something fo you trust i have money and im not robber ! i can show you my balance with instant time and date i give you today picture

In that case I strongly recommend not to deal with OP. Just stay away.

huynhaff

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:34:51 AM

Hi !

i have wmz, need pm.
can you do rate 1:1
huynhaff

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:36:51 AM

Hi !

i can exchanger wmz to pm for you mate.
Exchange All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:37:52 AM

Hi !

i have wmz, need pm.
can you do rate 1:1

yes we can bro how much you need ?
Exchange All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:44:55 AM

Hi !

hey brother i dont eat your money why give me -1 rate for my profile Huh? Angry if you dont like work with me just go away  when people Exchange from me you can see im not Scammer ! i can Exchange more 30 K Per day and i told you i can show you my balance in BTC-e With today time
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:28:53 AM

You should agree to go first or use escrow. Let me know if you do I might need some WMZ.
Exchange All (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:43:37 AM

You should agree to go first or use escrow. Let me know if you do I might need some WMZ.

Hello i try to use of Escrow but nobody dont asnwer me im ready to start with you here in here  Forum i told all body send me min 10 WMZ and i respond you here too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: