Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Yazidi sex slaves relive the cruelty they suffered at hands of ISIS  (Read 548 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:24:57 AM

Tied to a bed, injected with morphine to stay 'silent' and beaten so badly she couldn't walk for two months: Two Yazidi sex slaves relive the unspeakable cruelty they suffered at hands of ISIS fighters

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
A mother, 19, 'submitted' to her captor when he beat her one-year-old son
She felt like killing herself but could not do it, fearful of her son's welfare
Another woman, 25, beaten so severely she could not walk for two months
Both sold at vile slave auctions, then passed from one fanatic to another
They told how 'European' fighters also took part in the sick trade
Hundreds of Yazidi women have been captured, kept as sex slaves by ISIS

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152034/Tied-bed-injected-morphine-stay-silent-beaten-badly-couldn-t-walk-two-months-Two-teenage-Yazidi-sex-slaves-relive-unspeakable-cruelty-suffered-hands-ISIS-fighters.html

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:31:42 AM

And the shameless NATO thugs prefer to sit back and watch while the Islamic State unleashes its atrocities on the helpless Yazidis. Imagine the response from the United States, if the Islamic State had enslavened the Jewish or Baptist women in the place of the Yazidis.  These women should sue the NATO, for all their sufferings. Islamic State is a symptom, while NATO is the real syndrome.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:28:49 AM

And the shameless NATO thugs prefer to sit back and watch while the Islamic State unleashes its atrocities on the helpless Yazidis. Imagine the response from the United States, if the Islamic State had enslavened the Jewish or Baptist women in the place of the Yazidis.  These women should sue the NATO, for all their sufferings. Islamic State is a symptom, while NATO is the real syndrome.

Since when is it NATOs fault that the Islamic State is this fucked up?
Yes there should be more bombings and maybe even troops on the ground.

Problem is just that if there is soldiers on the ground again, then it will be seen as a fight between the west and Islam.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:16:04 AM

Since when is it NATOs fault that the Islamic State is this fucked up?

Who else should be blamed for toppling the secular regime of Saddam Hussein and creating a power vacuum, which ultimately led to the creation of the ISIS? At least during the Ba'athist regime, the minorities (Christians, Yazidis, Shabaks.etc) were safe and radical Islamists were suppressed.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:06:56 AM

The problem is exactly this, people are happy to spread news like this, they enjoy sitting around a table with a bunch of friends getting drunk and stoned and discussing issues like these. None however is prepared to accept some blame for what is happening. It's always 'they' and 'them' and I can't tell if you are all really that dumb or you're just pretending.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:31:50 PM

The problem is exactly this, people are happy to spread news like this, they enjoy sitting around a table with a bunch of friends getting drunk and stoned and discussing issues like these. None however is prepared to accept some blame for what is happening. It's always 'they' and 'them' and I can't tell if you are all really that dumb or you're just pretending.

Thing is.. Its not our problem that these monkeys cant behave..
But I think that NATO and the US made a mistake of only making a few bombings per day down there..

They should be hammering them in all their known locations.
If they know that Mosul is under control of ISIS, then bomb Mosul to ruins.

If the Civilians want to live, then run... If not, then its supporters.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:03:51 PM

Thing is.. Its not our problem that these monkeys cant behave..
But I think that NATO and the US made a mistake of only making a few bombings per day down there..

They should be hammering them in all their known locations.
If they know that Mosul is under control of ISIS, then bomb Mosul to ruins.

If the Civilians want to live, then run... If not, then its supporters.

Thats why there are many speculations about ISIS, who is the real leader behind ISIS and controlling this organization. I guess US has known where the ISIS commanders is being, and it will be easy thing for US to blow up ISIS. But I guess, there is something that hold US to do that. I don't know exactly if it is the weapons manufacturer, the banker, the millionaire, the organization, or the government. We are being forced to wait and see what will be happened there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Namviet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:25:26 PM

A woman gives birth, and love to her child. These men were born of woman but drive every evil way against women. How utterly wicked and bereft of humanity.

BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:55:30 PM

Where is the true facts of brutal cruelty occurred for Iraqis and Afghan's innocent women, teen, children at hands of U.S Soldiers and Nato ?, and just for 2 Yazidi's, we are making big banners all around the globe and forgotten the years back atrocities of U.S and Nato Military. I am not against of Yazidis, any brutal cruelty against any community is condemnable.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:00:13 PM

At this moment I just want to thank god for giving me the best of everything....Brings tears in my eyes when I read these horrific stories....Jesus you need to come down....this is enough.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: