Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ( 1,540,676 ) Hitleap 40 $ Only BTC . Hurry UP  (Read 491 times)
itsmeafridi3 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:44:15 AM

Title says all

My Skype : sshaik095

If you are trusted . I can Go first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:52:07 AM

40$ is really expensive , I know that it's hard to collect that amount of minutes
but this is an auto surfer , so all the traffic that you will get from it has no quality at all
normal users won't benefit from it , but this may be helpful for site owners who want to rank up their site in Alexa
BTW , does hitleap work with Adsense ?
itsmeafridi3 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:01:50 AM

No This dont work with adsene . But if u target this minutes u can easily earn some 100 $ . Just selling this for immediate cash, But people are selling 70 $ for 1.5 m
 .. I Think u dont know much about hitleap
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

No one is going to buy the minutes for $40. If you can make $100 why sell it for $40?
Anyhow, if you sell smaller ammounts you will sell easily.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
itsmeafridi3 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:18:58 AM

No one is going to buy the minutes for $40. If you can make $100 why sell it for $40?

Well This is not my first account . I have already sold lot of accounts at the price higher then this .
BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:48:03 AM

Well This is not my first account . I have already sold lot of accounts at the price higher then this .

I have a hitleap premium account and I sell most of my minutes on *cough* black *cough* hat *cought* forums.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:05:22 PM

40$ is really expensive , I know that it's hard to collect that amount of minutes
but this is an auto surfer , so all the traffic that you will get from it has no quality at all
normal users won't benefit from it , but this may be helpful for site owners who want to rank up their site in Alexa

Hitleap does NOTHING for Alexa rankings. The traffic is also detected by advertising networks. The ONLY benefit would be to spike traffic and make it "seem" more popular, but any real advertiser would want to track origins anyways and ban. Really not sure what benefit people think there is to things like Hitleap...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:30:53 PM

Hitleap does NOTHING for Alexa rankings. The traffic is also detected by advertising networks. The ONLY benefit would be to spike traffic and make it "seem" more popular, but any real advertiser would want to track origins anyways and ban. Really not sure what benefit people think there is to things like Hitleap...

i fust use it as a stress test thats only use iv found for hitleap

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:39:29 PM

I can see that working for helping see what "normal" traffic would do (or spiked). But for stress testing, Blitz is a much better option, and it's free. This can cripple any server, and is a true stress test.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
itsmeafridi3 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:08:53 PM

I can see that working for helping see what "normal" traffic would do (or spiked). But for stress testing, Blitz is a much better option, and it's free. This can cripple any server, and is a true stress test.

Hello you are absolutley wrong . hitleap really worths . it can make u some 100 if u target it up . if u want more help in targettig i can hekp but iam selling it because i need some urgent cash
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

Hello you are absolutley wrong . hitleap really worths . it can make u some 100 if u target it up . if u want more help in targettig i can hekp but iam selling it because i need some urgent cash

How is it beneficial? It's automated traffic. It won't get conversions...

CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:42:24 PM

This would be worth $40 if it wasn't proxy traffic and people actually get to see results, most sites now like this are all botted traffic and you get no results. Maybe if you provide traffic from other providers for this would be a good invest but not from Hitleap known for no results.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:47:06 PM

This would be worth $40 if it wasn't proxy traffic and people actually get to see results, most sites now like this are all botted traffic and you get no results. Maybe if you provide traffic from other providers for this would be a good invest but not from Hitleap known for no results.

Hitleap is even worse than most, because you run an app that automatically visits the sites. So it's not even like they have ANY impact -- you start the app, tell it to run, and then minimize it. At least some of the normal traffic exchanges are in a browser where they MIGHT be seen from time to time.

CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:50:41 PM

Hitleap is even worse than most, because you run an app that automatically visits the sites. So it's not even like they have ANY impact -- you start the app, tell it to run, and then minimize it. At least some of the normal traffic exchanges are in a browser where they MIGHT be seen from time to time.

Yeah same as adfly this use to be booming to get results from, now tho it is becoming like the rest, botted, proxy, and exploited and no use of their services. I could go to adfly and get around 30 to 40 sign ups a week now am lucky to push that in a month or 2 months to being exploited by botted traffic and gaining money for views that way and people who want honest services now revert to old PTC sites and even them are all exploited. Think needs some massive updates and changes to how sites are done and what capture systems are used to prevent it from being exploited and cheated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: