Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:16:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Legit ebay account  (Read 220 times)
onlinn (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:21:54 AM

i'm looking for an ebay account, not hacked, i not use for scam or something, i want to sell some products on ebay and my account have limit 500usd 10 listing /month
i also can return account back in one month
account should be from US
i wont change the password while i use it to not rise the flag
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:03:48 AM

i'm looking for an ebay account, not hacked, i not use for scam or something, i want to sell some products on ebay and my account have limit 500usd 10 listing /month

Why not just create a new account or if they can track that use a friend/family member.  I run 2 accounts, i like to keep 1 account with high quality service with fast postage.  The other takes 3-4 days postage and will occasionally get bad feedback because of this.
onlinn (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:08:02 AM

Why not just create a new account or if they can track that use a friend/family member.  I run 2 accounts, i like to keep 1 account with high quality service with fast postage.  The other takes 3-4 days postage and will occasionally get bad feedback because of this.

as i say if you are new on ebay have limit 500 usd/month
i need to sell more that 500 usd in one month
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: