Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitter.io - Earn Bitcoins in a Second, The Modern PTC.  (Read 5530 times)
dizda (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:11:31 AM

Hello guys,

Upon 7/8 months of hard work, I'm happy to announce the successful release of http://bitter.io, a modern PTC (pay-to-click).

Here are some of our cool features:

User:

As a user, you don't have to register with your e-mail address, instead, bitter.io uses the uniqueness of Bitcoin addresses: your identity will be attached to the address, that's it.

The main difference of bitter.io compared to the competitors, is that you can level up without paying a single penny.
You'll simply be rewarded  for your fidelity. For instance if you accomplish 10 visits within 7 days, you will automatically level up to the next level. So the higher your level, the higher direct revenue along with revenue from your referrals you will get.

The second big difference, is that bitter.io is a HTML5 application, so I hope you’ll enjoy its sleek interface as we kept things to the simplest and yet, to the most relevant.

It takes only 5 minutes on bitter.io, the equivalent of only ~8 clicks, to collect 0.00001000 btc, which is the minimum required before transferring your balance onto your bitcoin wallet, charge-free.

We also have a jackpot lottery that a lucky random user can win at anytime by keeping up their activity on our bitter.io.

Advertisers:

As an advertiser, you can receive Bitcoin targeted traffic quickly, our simplest ad campaign starts from 0.00437 btc for 1000 unique visitors.
You can monitor your campaign visits through a daily chart..
No sign-up required, we will not ask for your email address, never.
All visits are certified unique.
Your campaign is activated as soon as your transaction gets the 2 confirmations required by the Blockchain (unless your website doesn’t fit with our terms-of-service).

What if you want to be regularly updated about bitter.io?
Follow us on
 - twitter: https://twitter.com/bitter_io
 - facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/bitterio/1456240221337509
Or register to HTML5 Push notifications, it's anonymous (this avoids registering your email address).

Well, I hope that you'll like bitter.io as much as we do, I'm happy to hear any of your feedbacks!

Last but not the least, bitter.io uses the API that I created & opensourced a few weeks ago, “Bitdepot”.
You'll get more details by visiting the github of the project https://github.com/dizda/bitdepot, I've introduced the project a month ago during a French conference (cf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KP_PrM0bx4, sorry it's in French :-p, slides are here http://fr.slideshare.net/JonathanDizdarevic/bitdepot).

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevinpaladin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:39:22 PM

Nice! But there aren't even enough ads there to reach the minimum threshold, right now. Wish I could advertise my site there.
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:41:37 PM

Yep! The site has just been launched, it's just a matter of time! :-)
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:43:09 PM

It should be fine now! :-)
kevinpaladin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:54:01 PM

It should be fine now! :-)

Cool! Yeah, received the payment. Smiley
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:11:49 PM

Could not pay for advertising using MultiBit wallet;

The address "3G47NK3zQvQP2ndcWfTkFW5ob1zWTuLsyt" is not a valid bitcoin address.

H

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:18:16 PM

The address "3G47NK3zQvQP2ndcWfTkFW5ob1zWTuLsyt" is not a valid bitcoin address.

H

Really?

I never had the problem before, does Multibit wallet support Multisig addresses? Bitcoin core do.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:28:52 PM

ok, so site obviously working, I spent 140 secs of my life here, 8x filled some stupid captcha code and as I result, I "earned" 0.00001037BTC, so 0,002812USD.

sorry, but 2 minutes of my free time, internet connectivity and electricity had higher value than 0,002812USD. Once you will somehow improve it, just let me know. Until this will happen, service is basically usable only for some internet PPC twisted minded slaves. Not me..
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

@Xialla: Sorry to disappointing you, I'm trying to be attractive for advertisers first (which is the most difficult part), then I can increase their rates to pay you more.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:57:22 PM

I saw your post on Reddit earlier, I may be looking for ad slots in the future for Passphrase.io. Good luck with the project!

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:02:00 PM

ok, so site obviously working, I spent 140 secs of my life here, 8x filled some stupid captcha code and as I result, I "earned" 0.00001037BTC, so 0,002812USD.

sorry, but 2 minutes of my free time, internet connectivity and electricity had higher value than 0,002812USD. Once you will somehow improve it, just let me know. Until this will happen, service is basically usable only for some internet PPC twisted minded slaves. Not me..

Don't be harsh Sir. OP's site is still in development stage. Besides for some btc newbies they can treat this as a side earnings. But of course it's our freedom to express our own opinion. I respect yours.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

Nice interface. BTW the site which advertised on your site is safe? I mean nothing malware or ect? Sorry i'm too sceptic Embarrassed

BTW i got my few satoshi on my balance, but the captcha is so confusing, i've write right the number but still invalid then i try over 3 times and then success.

And how to get a jackpot? Just surfing and then get jackpot landing on my balance?
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

Thanks for the feedback @ikydesu!

Indeed, no malware, I'm using "Google SafeBrowsing" to check if a site contains malware, then the sites published must accept de terms-of-service. I'm monitoring carefully which sites are added.

Good call for the captcha! I'm gonna try to improve it.

The jackpot will be rewarded to ONE random user.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:51:48 PM

PTC and Faucet are the two different faces of the same grain , they are fruitful only when you have a lots of referrals.
Anyways your site looks neat , moreover interface is new ,you are getting a lots of positive feedbacks , will give it a try when i have a lots of  time to build my downlinks.
Best of Luck for your site. Smiley

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:09:53 PM

@Xialla: Sorry to disappointing you, I'm trying to be attractive for advertisers first (which is the most difficult part), then I can increase their rates to pay you more.

ahh sure, you did lot of work and site looks quite nice in overall. maybe you will somehow manage to higher payments for users and attract more potential customers, but so far it it almost unusable, because even fees for bitcoin TX are higher then possible daily payment..anyway, good luck with your site:)
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:28:11 PM

H

Really?

I never had the problem before, does Multibit wallet support Multisig addresses? Bitcoin core do.

Yea, Really!

While I am more that willing to advertise my site with you, I am not going to send Bitcoin from one wallet to another to do so - why not generate first generation addresses in conjunction with the multisig addresses.

H

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

Compare those stats to other ptc sites that pay in btc. Example, btcclicks and coinad but they pay you in mbtc so after the conversion that rate might be similar. Both those sites have high membership figures of being online after 1-2 years.
Need 0.15mbtc from each site to reach payout.
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

Thank you @devthedev, I appreciate!
Your project passphrase.io looks great as well! Good luck for that!
If you need some more traffic, don't hesitate to put your ad on bitter.io!
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

@everaja & @Xialla

Thank you for you feedbacks guys! To explain you a little bit, I group transactions to save a LOT of fees, so I can send micro payments to many users through this way.
dizda (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:12:48 PM

Yea, Really!

While I am more that willing to advertise my site with you, I am not going to send Bitcoin from one wallet to another to do so - why not generate first generation addresses in conjunction with the multisig addresses.

H

Ok @hamburger, so you can send the transaction (0.01590000 btc) to this address: 19EN7JdVjnNHmxmdfRiewCBQ5tVTY7Xm4S I'll be the bridge for this one and activate your campaign myself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: