Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmixer.io sending from two different wallets  (Read 431 times)
txxx1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:19:26 AM

Hi,
i opened up https://bitmixer.io/ and added a forwarded adress. Then i sent money from 2 different wallets to this forwarded address within some minutes.
Now my question: Will this work and if not is there any kind of way to get my money back?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:33:18 AM

Forward address is your Bitcoin address. You must input an address you have access to as forward address.

If you have access to thame address you send payment to, then you still have access to your Bitcoins.

If you are telling about the address they showed to you, then you will get your coins after thr time you set or within 48 hours. They won't keep your coins for longer than 48 hours.

txxx1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:40:45 AM

Wallet #1: empty wallet where all money shall be send to, added this as forwarded address and got a Wallet-ID from bitmixer.io.
Wallet #2: sent from #2 to Wallet-ID, so should be on #1
Wallet #3: sent from #3 to Wallet-ID, so should be on #1

Only want to know if a can send money from 2 different wallets to 1 forwarded address (which a also have access too) bitmixer gave me.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 01:26:00 PM

Wallet #1: empty wallet where all money shall be send to, added this as forwarded address and got a Wallet-ID from bitmixer.io.
Wallet #2: sent from #2 to Wallet-ID, so should be on #1
Wallet #3: sent from #3 to Wallet-ID, so should be on #1

Only want to know if a can send money from 2 different wallets to 1 forwarded address (which a also have access too) bitmixer gave me.

You can send Bitcoins from as many addresses as you like in one transaction but it will link all Bitcoin addresses. Instead, I would suggest you to send Bitcoins from those two to one address and then send Bitcoins from that address to Bitmixer's address.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:45:30 PM

Hi,
i opened up https://bitmixer.io/ and added a forwarded adress. Then i sent money from 2 different wallets to this forwarded address within some minutes.
Now my question: Will this work and if not is there any kind of way to get my money back?
Bitmixer is a bitcoin laundry services but I am more concern about your second question that you asked (Will this work and if not is there any kind of way to get my money back?) The answer is no if it did not work because bitcoin is irreversible.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:48:27 PM

It is OK to do that as long as you sent within the time limit. The total will be sent to your address eventually. For extra privacy you should use a new forwarding address each time, as someone looking at the blockchain can see that both addresses sent to the same mixing address and figure out from that that both addresses belong to the same person.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: