Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED loan 0.02 Collateral My account or etc.  (Read 730 times)
raysa (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:46:00 AM

Loan amount: 0.02
Collateral: My acount forum
Term Length: 5 days
Bitcoin Address:1PWCQVn8n1hiKxzgRZ8b31KR5EDde5s3fv
Amount to Repay:0.02

thanks

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:54:55 AM

thanks
I have to say your account is not worth that much to cover the asked amount of loan in case you are unable to pay back!

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:02:04 AM

thanks
You are asking a loan, though paying no interest?! I'm sure that no one will do that. Edit the amount or lock the topic, or your account could be tagged by negative trust.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:28:55 AM

thanks

you had some typo in those two values, or you are just asking for a loan without any interest? if so, loan doesn't make sense even for reputation hunters, because they can't benefit from you with their trust rating..
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:25:35 PM

thanks

I can give you .005 for your account as collateral. Signed message is required. Pm me if you agree
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:15:10 AM

thanks
I can give you this loan......I am away from my wallet right now so I can't send the transaction.....I will give you my private key instead so you can just take the loan from my private key and send me the change, my private key is: Kx77AtZ3TZaLRHaRTVBtjdwSN9qn8phRqy3osFxShN6Qm7fH287T - it corresponds to the address 1FEJQAo7woAiiGodGiFeQW8ii2RgJp3Whv - Just take .02 from the address and send me the change (the address in my profile)....then when you are ready to repay me just go ahead and send the repayment to the address in my profile.

Cheers
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:50:26 AM

thanks
I can give you this loan......I am away from my wallet right now so I can't send the transaction.....I will give you my private key instead so you can just take the loan from my private key and send me the change, my private key is: Kx77AtZ3TZaLRHaRTVBtjdwSN9qn8phRqy3osFxShN6Qm7fH287T - it corresponds to the address 1FEJQAo7woAiiGodGiFeQW8ii2RgJp3Whv - Just take .02 from the address and send me the change (the address in my profile)....then when you are ready to repay me just go ahead and send the repayment to the address in my profile.

Cheers

Are you serious ? Quickseller. You putting your btc account with private key publicly . I just check above given btc wallet, it really have a 0.02 + balance. Hope that key won't work.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:54:35 AM

thanks

Cheers

Are you serious ? Quickseller. You putting your btc account with private key publicly . I just check above given btc wallet, it really have a 0.02 + balance. Hope that key won't work.
Check the private key to make sure it is to the correct wallet. If it is just go ahead and send the loan to the OP and keep the rest for yourself   Wink
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:52:40 AM

thanks

Cheers

Check the private key to make sure it is to the correct wallet. If it is just go ahead and send the loan to the OP and keep the rest for yourself   Wink
Quickseller is teasing you! Grin  The provided private key corresponding wallet don't have any money left! I first time saw Quickseller make such kind of comments.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:05:24 PM

I'll take this loan with collateral and a 20% interest rate.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:12:47 PM

thanks

Cheers

Quickseller is teasing you! Grin  The provided private key corresponding wallet don't have any money left! I first time saw Quickseller make such kind of comments.
Check blockchain.info/address/1FEJQAo7woAiiGodGiFeQW8ii2RgJp3Whv it has over .02 in it. Check brainwallet.github.io it will tell you that private key matches the address.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:19:10 AM

Check blockchain.info/address/1FEJQAo7woAiiGodGiFeQW8ii2RgJp3Whv it has over .02 in it. Check brainwallet.github.io it will tell you that private key matches the address.
Yes and I also verified on brainwallet.org. However when I tried to spend the bitcoins in it, the browser lags because the number of inputs is too large Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:52:06 PM

thanks

Cheers

Check the private key to make sure it is to the correct wallet. If it is just go ahead and send the loan to the OP and keep the rest for yourself   Wink
Quickseller is teasing you! Grin  The provided private key corresponding wallet don't have any money left! I first time saw Quickseller make such kind of comments.
I'm a little surprised,  The way how Quickseller is lending 0.02 without take account how collateral even.....
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:09:30 PM

I'm a little surprised,  The way how Quickseller is lending 0.02 without take account how collateral even.....

he's trolling the poor sod  Grin. technically that address doesn't have anything left. that 0.03 are just a big pile of dusts that can't be used.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:34:41 PM

he's trolling the poor sod  Grin. technically that address doesn't have anything left. that 0.03 are just a big pile of dusts that can't be used.

Oh wow, It is really funny.  Grin Grin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:44:18 PM

I'm a little surprised,  The way how Quickseller is lending 0.02 without take account how collateral even.....

he's trolling the poor sod  Grin. technically that address doesn't have anything left. that 0.03 are just a big pile of dusts that can't be used.
They can be used, it is just that it would be very difficult to spend the inputs. Most wallets will be unable to create a transaction themselves so you will most likely need to create the transaction manually and then sign it with your private keys.

There are roughly 100 similar addresses whose private key is public and I am sure that many people are attempting to spend the inputs.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:54:32 PM

They can be used, it is just that it would be very difficult to spend the inputs. Most wallets will be unable to create a transaction themselves so you will most likely need to create the transaction manually and then sign it with your private keys.

There are roughly 100 similar addresses whose private key is public and I am sure that many people are attempting to spend the inputs.

I prefer use wallet to do normal transactions,something could go wrong and bye balance. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: