Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers behind cloudminr.io  (Read 2796 times)
RealMalatesta (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:36:58 AM

Hi all,

now that you have been ripped off by cloudminr.io, it is about time to gather some information about the people behind it.

Actually, from the very beginning on, many people - me included - posted valid evidence that this "company" does not exist and that it is most likely a scam. However, they had their supporters and co-workers, and it makes sense to start to list them here.

The chances for the victims to get back ANY tiny little part of their investment is small. The cloudminr-admin never reveald ANY information in this board about his identity. But there were some people who did. There were people who fiercly defended cloudminr.io. They, too, are responsible.

So take this thread to start to reveal who was part of this ponzi.

I start with this fellow guy who should answer a couple of questions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223338

He wrote the following post:
CLOUDMINR.IO will be back within 1 hour. We are taking the site down temporarily due to performance issues which do not let the automatic payout to take place.

This week's payout will be made in time - 314 BTC will be sent within the 1 hour.

Obviously, he is deeply involved in cloudminr.io. So if anybody has more information about him and his role in cloudminr.io, just post it here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marlo911

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:23:37 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 06:07:07 AM by Marlo911

2 Payments received.

1 - 299005876da03bfdeb6742a700dbc8ce1c73c3bd3b036ab5fe9d8beb0080c81a

2 - 5dc23cbb44a02b7ec510228ac748fd2d51c3062a0977977fa38fb560b3daa0a2

3 Contracts Paid to:

1/2 - 1De4EJUxNzNmjzfo8WfDbMYyti9bBWu1dU 1.62BTC & 0.082BTC - 2100GHS

3    - 1MxKFsk6LnJxrSTFBDhuBzTpU5o2tytyo6 4.94BTC - 6500GHS (all 4.94 still in Wallet) - >>>

Transfered to : 1BuEYkp94AYtBsUNCnPBFFUAkwAaErXN6G
d82e4633f99d01bbfdd6450dff38cc7b6857bfb0cf1dcd5c7e37d374aaa7b615   2015-07-06 20:10:39

Total 7.38 BTC

Active advertising Spammers - @seriousInvest, @osseKluge, @HelpcoinDE, @CoinminerOne.

Email Received from noreply@cloudminr.io(Spokeo Says it belongs to a James Brown aged 28)
Advertising from www.bigbirdmarketing.com

signed...

Best regards,

CLOUDMINR.IO
Team (Adrian, Tom & Frederik)

IC3 Complaint: Complaint Id: I1507060241075832
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:29:12 AM

What are you going to do about it, travel with your info to Norway  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
RealMalatesta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:35:18 AM

What are you going to do about it, travel with your info to Norway  Grin

Nope. Because there never was any operation in Norway. But take, for example, the guy in Italy who seems to be part of the scam. The Guardia di Financia is eager to talk to him. So this is the best chance for the victims of this scam to learn who really is behind it.

As stated in another thread, it is very likely that these are the same person(s) who were behind the Lunamine-scam. So it is at least fun to expose them.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:37:49 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 11:48:48 AM by n2004al

Hi all,

now that you have been ripped off by cloudminr.io, it is about time to gather some information about the people behind it.

Actually, from the very beginning on, many people - me included - posted valid evidence that this "company" does not exist and that it is most likely a scam. However, they had their supporters and co-workers, and it makes sense to start to list them here.

The chances for the victims to get back ANY tiny little part of their investment is small. The cloudminr-admin never reveald ANY information in this board about his identity. But there were some people who did. There were people who fiercly defended cloudminr.io. They, too, are responsible.

CLOUDMINR.IO will be back within 1 hour. We are taking the site down temporarily due to performance issues which do not let the automatic payout to take place.

This week's payout will be made in time - 314 BTC will be sent within the 1 hour.

Obviously, he is deeply involved in cloudminr.io. So if anybody has more information about him and his role in cloudminr.io, just post it here.

I don't think that this guy have to do with the scammers. This is a thread initiated by him in which he tell that was scammed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923337.0

I lost money with Virtex too but then was refunded by Payza.
RealMalatesta (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:43:47 AM

Hi all,

I don't think that this guy have to do with the scammers. This si a thread initiated by him in which he tell that was scammed.

"We are taking the site down temporarely" doesn't sound as if he has nothing to do with them.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:47:28 AM

Hi all,

I don't think that this guy have to do with the scammers. This si a thread initiated by him in which he tell that was scammed.

"We are taking the site down temporarely" doesn't sound as if he has nothing to do with them.

Maybe is a citation. Seems like him is not a good English "owner".
Amadues

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:43:01 AM

probably him is not involved… because he have a very bad english (like mine Cheesy also worst)…
and make a post in the italian section against another cloud mining sites, but blaming all cloud mining sites.  Wink
I have the feeling that "guardia di finanza" can't resolve the issue…..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:47:00 AM

Good morning, I'm totally alien to cloumir (we have invested), but does not work for them and I am not part of their team, this puts you the link to my profile, and I start to get strange emails !! How can you accuse a person to work or be part of cloumir ??
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:58:04 AM

Good morning, I kindly ask to a moderator or admin of the forum can contact me if I can provide any proof of my estranieta with society cloudmir (not work and I am not part of the company), I can go for the complaint made to the police !!!
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:39:50 PM

The post to which it relates, was a copy paste from Twitter but now their profile is completely removed! I wanted to post the photo of the twit in question! if you look at the third post above I was wondering why I had not received the payment !!
ugege67

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:54:42 PM

paolo 77 sei stato preso di mira?
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:14:59 PM

Si , in pratica questo utente sostiene che lavoro per cloudminr ! La cosa strana è che uno può accusare un utente di truffa così a caso !
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:41:19 PM

Has there been a cloud mining operation to date that did not turn out to be some sort of scam? Either way, my condolences to those who lost funds due to cloudminr and best of luck to catching the scum that ran it
Bo joe

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:36:03 AM

Latest info on CLOUDMINER.IO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo
Amadues

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:36:28 AM

Latest info on CLOUDMINER.IO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo