Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boko Haram offers to swap kidnapped girls for detainees  (Read 217 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:02:48 PM

LAGOS, Nigeria –  Nigeria's Boko Haram extremists are offering to free more than 200 young women and girls kidnapped from a boarding school in the town of Chibok in exchange for the release of militant leaders held by the government, a human rights activist has told The Associated Press.

The activist said Boko Haram's current offer is limited to the girls from the school in northeastern Nigeria whose mass abduction in April 2014 ignited worldwide outrage and a campaign to "Bring Back Our Girls" that stretched to the White House.

The new initiative reopens an offer made last year to the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan to release the 219 students in exchange for 16 Boko Haram detainees, the activist said. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to reporters on this sensitive issue.

Fred Eno, an apolitical Nigerian who has been negotiating with Boko Haram for more than a year, told the AP that "another window of opportunity opened" in the last few days, though he could not discuss details.

Read more -  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/08/boko-haram-offers-to-swap-kidnapped-girls-for-detainees/
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:46:03 PM

Well I think Boko Haram is controlling Nigeria now, where they can do anything they want, and if they are captured by government, they can kidnap some girls to exchange their comrades back. It is a dilemma for the government, whether they let Boko Haram or fight them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:10:52 PM

I never trust the Foxnews, and often dislike to watch their news channels since they are very bias, even for US political news. Again and again I will strongly stand in my word that, the United states of America is the responsible for all these new born viruses so called ISIS and Boko haram.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: