Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DADICE : exposing investors to more risk than their kelly, misleading informatio  (Read 6844 times)
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:46:04 AM

UPDATE : The investment option just got removed for me and a chat ban has been given to me. Getting any contact with the staff about the kelly criterion was not possible till now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

Too bad you didn't read at least some pages of the previous scam accusation. This has been known for a while and obviously DD didn't do much about it:

Actually it is very strange they had a fixed max 20 coin profit too. How does that work with investors and kelly selections ? :s The max profit must be based on the invested amount and with the kelly selection the investor is selecting the max loss (= max profit for player) per bet he can have. This is how all dice invest sites work.

Now, with more and more investors and different kelly selections, the picture is even more bizarre
 Like ours:
 Bankroll is currently 924
Actually available 546
No it is not. We have a maximum payout of 20 btc currently.

Just think how logical this fixed max payout is Smiley
The fact more people knew this before doesn't make it less urgent to change it...
DaDice knew this for months and didn't change it. They also clearly lied about their bankroll, so 2 or 20 max profit is pretty much the same... if there is any big winner they will simply not pay (and higher max = more chance to scam more.) TBH I am not sure why people still take them serious after they have already shown to be untrustworthy (lying about bankroll.) They will only last as long as people deposit/lose on there. I hope, for your own sake, that you withdrew your leftover investments already.

dadice_dev

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:44:56 AM

Hello leen, how are you today?

Well to be honest this thread was no unexpected at all, for most us know how much of a manipulative and crooked fellow you are. I hope you will read my entire post and the ones followed by it patiently, as there are some big disappointments coming up for you.

First of all, you have once again proved your self as a liar as no staff ever said we will not pay them, what was said there, we will soon post screenshot of that right here in its original context. But let us all understand the history of leen93 and fuck ups it has caused us. For starters, when you came in site chat for very first time, we welcomed you there, a mod even added you to our customer relations group in Skype, but you spurned all our good efforts by making this (what you can only refer to as: stupid) post here in BCT:

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER OF DADICE IN SKYPE:

"NOTHING CAN STOP DADICE FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH INVESTOR'S FUNDS"

And then anyhow after creating a class A whore-show there, you still decided to invest money with Da Dice. Right at those times, people also won 9 BTC and even more, as well as some lost their monies as well. Your investments did go down for a while and then later came back in profit too, which is the nature of gambling.

The point I am trying to make here is that you are one of our early players and you're aware of how system used to work because that is exactly the same way it still works today. Astonishingly, you didn't have this problem when your investments made some profit nor you had this problem when you won a 18 BTC in a single roll yourself.

https://stats.dadice.com/b/117880797
https://i.imgur.com/DlsD39M.png

https://stats.dadice.com/b/117785803
https://stats.dadice.com/b/110540608

Of course you wanted to withdraw it all immediately after you had won, which you did and we honored your withdrawal request as always.

Later, when you decided to come back and when your investments reached a reasonable amount of 15 BTC. We even provided you a cold storage address of your own, which had a public note "for leen93". That is how we deal with all our private investors, so they know their funds are secure and all our private investors are happy with this. We do NOT require any suggestions any more in this area.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PmDaczwNg2QUyj5j8kFHNP53H44LR74nS

So this is part of your working history with us, above. And given your rude, mean and offensive history, we always showed our patience and continued to do so. After all above events, investment program was finally made private. Everything was fine until 3 days ago, when you contacted us on support asking to open investment option for you, which we rejected 3 times!!

https://i.imgur.com/uul9LO7.png
https://i.imgur.com/YNH0Ms2.png

The reason why we didn't want you back as an investor is your given mean and offensive history, and also you are not consistent with your investments unlike our other private investors. Looks like you are one those who only like profit, and can't breath when they are in minor loss. Yes! I just called you a whining gambler Smiley

---

P.S. Every body please hold your horses very tightly, as this post is exclusively for leen. We will soon post our official response on the actual issue, we just wanted to start by introducing leen93.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:45:31 AM

looks like dadice is finally turning into the most dilettantish and unsuccessfull dice scam so far  Grin

dadice_dev

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:46:36 AM

Reserved.
dadice

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:58:22 AM

looks like dadice is finally turning into the most dilettantish and unsuccessfull dice scam so far  Grin

Not at all, we are just demonstrating who is a liar and whiner here.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

leen93, you don't talk good about them, but you take their signature …
I am not talking good or bad about them. I am just talking about the truth. About the non-implementation of the kelly criterion you just can't say anything good.
I didn't get paid for a long time for my sign campaign but don't mind too much about this, just want all problems at dadice solved. That's where I am caring the most about right now.

Another lie: You have never signed up to be in our campaign. Proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078943.0

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:01:58 AM

I really don't care who of you immature weirdos is whining/lying more. but please keep on entertaining me  Cool

leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:02:30 AM

Dadice, I am trying to help you

Help you implement the kelly criterion.
I mentioned the investor bug, I could have just taken a lot of money out of it without anyone noticing it. But I didn't, I declared the problem immediately to you

why did i lose 29% of a 1000 btc bankroll after a 19 btc bet?
there is divested right before and invested right after, suspicious^2, would be nice if you could declare those details

I am trying to help the site to become trustworthy and get rid of all the bugs, but maybe a little bit respect for me should not be a bad idea Wink

In the chat the only thing I did was explaining the kelly criterion before getting the ban... Don't see any reason for the ban...
I advise you to reply me on skype asap to discuss everything
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:04:08 AM

I advise you to reply me on skype asap to discuss everything

please keep the discussion on here so we can all have a laugh. thanks.

leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:04:18 AM

Ok, then please explain the OP.
How can you deny that that information on your website is misleading?
I am willing to help you improve your website but then you should show respect for people willing to help you.

Dadice has a lot of opportunities to become one of the largest dice sites but you just keep wasting them...
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 09:31:14 AM by leen93

Hello leen, how are you today?

Well to be honest this thread was no unexpected at all, for most us know how much of a manipulative and crooked fellow you are. I hope you will read my entire post and the ones followed by it patiently, as there are some big disappointments coming up for you.

First of all, you have once again proved your self as a liar as no staff ever said we will not pay them, what was said there, we will soon post screenshot of that right here in its original context. But let us all understand the history of leen93 and fuck ups it has caused us. For starters, when you came in site chat for very first time, we welcomed you there, a mod even added you to our customer relations group in Skype, but you spurned all our good efforts by making this (what you can only refer to as: stupid) post here in BCT:

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER OF DADICE IN SKYPE:

"NOTHING CAN STOP DADICE FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH INVESTOR'S FUNDS"

And then anyhow after creating a class A whore-show there, you still decided to invest money with Da Dice. Right at those times, people also won 9 BTC and even more, as well as some lost their monies as well. Your investments did go down for a while and then later came back in profit too, which is the nature of gambling.

The point I am trying to make here is that you are one of our early players and you're aware of how system used to work because that is exactly the same way it still works today. Astonishingly, you didn't have this problem when your investments made some profit nor you had this problem when you won a 18 BTC in a single roll yourself.

https://stats.dadice.com/b/117880797

https://stats.dadice.com/b/117785803
https://stats.dadice.com/b/110540608

Of course you wanted to withdraw it all immediately after you had won, which you did and we honored your withdrawal request as always.

Later, when you decided to come back and when your investments reached a reasonable amount of 15 BTC. We even provided you a cold storage address of your own, which had a public note "for leen93". That is how we deal with all our private investors, so they know their funds are secure and all our private investors are happy with this. We do NOT require any suggestions any more in this area.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PmDaczwNg2QUyj5j8kFHNP53H44LR74nS

So this is part of your working history with us, above. And given your rude, mean and offensive history, we always showed our patience and continued to do so. After all above events, investment program was finally made private. Everything was fine until 3 days ago, when you contacted us on support asking to open investment option for you, which we rejected 3 times!!

The reason why we didn't want you back as an investor is your given mean and offensive history, and also you are not consistent with your investments unlike our other private investors. Looks like you are one those who only like profit, and can't breath when they are in minor loss. Yes! I just called you a whining gambler Smiley

---

P.S. Every body please hold your horses very tightly, as this post is exclusively for leen. We will soon post our official response on the actual issue, we just wanted to start by introducing leen93.
When I contacted you first on chat you said you would open the investment option immediately.

The fact I won before doesn't matter. I don't say you shouldn't pay out the guy who won the bitcoins (unless it is yourself) but this bet shouldnt have been made against investors funds since they didn't agree on a kelly higher than 10.
dadice_dev

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:31:05 AM

Any comment from the site owners about this?

After talking to 1 staff member (M.F., full name and private info known) [...]. If I ask what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount".

While I understand the short term benefits of refusing to pay out big winners it does seem a little shortsighted.

Is this official DaDice policy?

If I was looking for a dice site to play on, I might not chose the one which has a stated policy of not paying out people who win too much.

Yes, the official comment is you just got played by a greedy, whiny and manipulative fellow of yours. Because there is no reality to what she said above, here is the piece from actual converstaion:

https://i.imgur.com/P43NBjC.png

There is a big difference between actual conversation and how she clearly lied to mislead and create a FUD. And this is not the first time leen has shown us how shallow and digusting she can be.

----

Again P.S. everybody please hold your horses, we will explain the situation shortly.

leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:34:56 AM

Any comment from the site owners about this?

After talking to 1 staff member (M.F., full name and private info known) [...]. If I ask what would happen if someone would win 100 x 20 btc (and investments would all be negative) he just said : "we will not pay him the won amount".

While I understand the short term benefits of refusing to pay out big winners it does seem a little shortsighted.

Is this official DaDice policy?

If I was looking for a dice site to play on, I might not chose the one which has a stated policy of not paying out people who win too much.

Yes, the official comment is you just got played by a greedy, whiny and manipulative fellow of yours. Because there is no reality to what she said above, here is the piece from actual converstaion:

There is a big difference between actual conversation and how she clearly lied to mislead and create a FUD. And this is not the first time leen has shown us how shallow and digusting she can be.

----

Again P.S. please hold your horses, we will explain the situation shortly.

if "as much as we can" is limited (which it is) it simply means you cannot pay him/her back completely (in the case i gave as an example) which means you will not pay him/her back completely.

Why don't you reply about the OP? We are talking about the non-implementation of the kelly criterion.
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:39:35 AM

Is it ok that I point out a 9btc bet at 50% means a win of 9btc not 18.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:42:19 AM

yes, and a 9 btc win shouldn't be a problem with a 1000 btc adjusted bankroll, a 19 btc win is
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:45:36 AM

I didn't get paid for a long time for my sign campaign but don't mind too much about this, just want all problems at dadice solved.

Your name doesn't come up in either of their campaigns:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M__XIQr2h-XlOt7N89BKw0qgr7nmoCxRS8R2aesqqZ0/edit#gid=1848405451
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LruSSemYYQo-yYjRy0IJmV44O9-vJcZs7s9IEBG-hso/edit#gid=1870443202
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYtTqdk2fjl27Mm8cP--pYUqwskVAHReYxipxD_yuCA/edit#gid=0

Also you claimed they said: "we will not pay that user" where they said "we will pay as much as we can"

Nobody is saying you don't have the right to say what's on your heart, but you should'nt twist words or statements; that wont help your case.

Like they said, they will address the case more in detail soon enough:
everybody please hold your horses, we will explain the situation shortly.

cheers
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:56:52 AM

I didn't get paid for a long time for my sign campaign but don't mind too much about this, just want all problems at dadice solved.

Your name doesn't come up in either of their campaigns:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M__XIQr2h-XlOt7N89BKw0qgr7nmoCxRS8R2aesqqZ0/edit#gid=1848405451
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LruSSemYYQo-yYjRy0IJmV44O9-vJcZs7s9IEBG-hso/edit#gid=1870443202
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYtTqdk2fjl27Mm8cP--pYUqwskVAHReYxipxD_yuCA/edit#gid=0

Also you claimed they said: "we will not pay that user" where they said "we will pay as much as we can"

Nobody is saying you don't have the right to say what's on your heart, but you should'nt twist words or statements; that wont help your case.

Like they said, they will address the case more in detail soon enough:
everybody please hold your horses, we will explain the situation shortly.

cheers
They made the statement before and I'll post a printscreen soon.
dadice_dev

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:12:03 AM

Care to check 2 bet IDs already provided there.

yes, and a 9 btc win shouldn't be a problem with a 1000 btc adjusted bankroll, a 19 btc win is

9 BTC is your roll, payout is 18 BTC.

if "as much as we can" is limited (which it is) it simply means you cannot pay him/her back completely (in the case i gave as an example) which means you will not pay him/her back completely.

Every casino has a bankroll, we have shown ours, it was the very next message where I reminded you of our bankroll. We will pay as much as we can, that's the bankroll right there. If we are out, we will declare bankruptcy like every other casino works.
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:25:00 AM

Care to check 2 bet IDs already provided there.

9 BTC is your roll, payout is 18 BTC.

Every casino has a bankroll, we have shown ours, it was the very next message where I reminded you of our bankroll. We will pay as much as we can, that's the bankroll right there. If we are out, we will declare bankruptcy like every other casino works.
please get some information about the kelly criterion which will make it impossible to go bankrupt
and the max win should have been +- 10 at the time someone won 19 btc, that is the problem
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: