Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DADICE : exposing investors to more risk than their kelly, misleading informatio  (Read 6844 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:42:47 AM

As i said their behavior it's pretty bad and it does not help them in any way, yes there might not be a definitive proof of them being scammers but i seriously don't see how acting like that makes your site look any better, you had the chance of clearing your name by showing proof of funds and you didnt want to although you said yourself that one of your priorities is to be trusted and honest.

I am just saying that, although you and your site might be legit, your behavior it's making you look unprofessional and gives your site a bad image, i understand OP might have insulted you and your site but look at your replies to him and others, it's not the way to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:47:51 AM

As i said their behavior it's pretty bad and it does not help them in any way, yes there might not be a definitive proof of them being scammers but i seriously don't see how acting like that makes your site look any better, you had the chance of clearing your name by showing proof of funds and you didnt want to although you said yourself that one of your priorities is to be trusted and honest.

I am just saying that, although you and your site might be legit, your behavior it's making you look unprofessional and gives your site a bad image, i understand OP might have insulted you and your site but look at your replies to him and others, it's not the way to go.

exactly, even if you may feel insulted or whatever, its a fact that your posts on this forum represents your site; if this kind of behavior was demonstrated by a representative of any major international company they'd be fired immediately. pride and professionalism dont mix, especially in this kind of scenario.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:28:38 AM

will dooglus leave negative trust to leen93 for lying to him? Grin as he used false information fed by leen to ask if "we will not pay" statement is official policy of Da Dice.  Roll Eyes

I don't see where leen lied to me. Paraphrased maybe, but not lied. Is that the 'lie' you're referring to?

One said:
  "we will pay as much as we can"
The other claimed they said:
  "we will not pay him the won amount"

Do you not see they are the same? If "as much as you can" is less than you have available then that is the same as not paying the won amount. Declaring bankruptcy in the face of a win you can't pay out is the same as not paying the won amount.

So no, I don't think that in any way deserves negative feedback.

Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.
Please keep it friendly...
I was never aware of this till yesterday. You exposed me to 29x kelly while i signed up for a 10x kelly. That is what's wrong with your website. Don't you see the problem?
Can you tell me when and what I lied? :p You are the one who has put misleading information (lies) on your website.

And to come back to the 3rd marketing team you hired. When will you pay them? According to 2 of them you didn't pay them for 2 weeks...
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:41:13 AM

will dooglus leave negative trust to leen93 for lying to him? Grin as he used false information fed by leen to ask if "we will not pay" statement is official policy of Da Dice.  Roll Eyes

I don't see where leen lied to me. Paraphrased maybe, but not lied. Is that the 'lie' you're referring to?

One said:

Do you not see they are the same? If "as much as you can" is less than you have available then that is the same as not paying the won amount. Declaring bankruptcy in the face of a win you can't pay out is the same as not paying the won amount.

Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.
I was never aware of this till yesterday. You exposed me to 29x kelly while i signed up for a 10x kelly. That is what's wrong with your website. Don't you see the problem?
Can you tell me when and what I lied? :p You are the one who has put misleading information (lies) on your website.

And to come back to the 3rd marketing team you hired. When will you pay them? According to 2 of them you didn't pay them for 2 weeks...
If you're talking about signature campaign, they are closing it because of this rage that seems to be against dadice. And all the current participants are getting paid. BTW I have heard that you did win 18BTC in one roll and got paid, stop this nonsense if you're just unhappy that you lost them later on(had a look on your stats) and you didn't know that the max profit there is 20BTC( I for one heard it a number of times on the chat).
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:45:08 AM

One said:

If you're talking about signature campaign, they are closing it because of this rage that seems to be against dadice. And all the current participants are getting paid. BTW I have heard that you did win 18BTC in one roll and got paid, stop this nonsense if you're just unhappy that you lost them later on(had a look on your stats) and you didn't know that the max profit there is 20BTC( I for one heard it a number of times on the chat).
I never won 18 BTC, I won +- 9 BTC, that's a big difference, totally ok according to the kelly criterion
and even if i would have won 18 BTC i should have been paid out (and that guy who won too)
but the kelly criterion should be implemented immedaitely to preven this from happening in the future
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:53:19 AM

This site is always shady, perhaps they are stopping the camapign because they had no funds left lol
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

This site is always shady, perhaps they are stopping the camapign because they had no funds left lol

Sorry, bud. You are wrong there. To be honest, you* are speculating too much. Tongue

*not singular. Wink
dadice_dev

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:45:47 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 03:57:12 PM by dadice_dev

exactly, even if you may feel insulted or whatever, its a fact that your posts on this forum represents your site; if this kind of behavior was demonstrated by a representative of any major international company they'd be fired immediately. pride and professionalism dont mix, especially in this kind of scenario.

Let's look at this overall thing from a different prespective for a moment? shall we?

I disagree and deny with what you said above  Smiley But is this me being unprofessional or rude? Neither! That is the whole point! I refered to leen as "manipulative" and "liar", and for both of these for which I have given undeniable evidences. I never called leen a "whore" (as suggested by dooglus) but instead if you read carefully I criticized him/her for creating a "whore show" as in slang-synonym for "fuck up" and "chaos" (TPB fans will understand). It is no different from dooglus stating "It will be interesting to hear DaDice staff try to explain their way out of this major fuckup." Just as usual dooglus's habit of not reading entire posts and jumping between lines took the best of him. To be honest, this entire thread is a fucking whore show indeed, for which I was compelled to write later: "starring dooglus".

Now lets have a look here:

Because they implemented the kelly criterion wrong.

It doesn't sound like they implemented it at all.

Instead of letting investors specify how much they want to risk per roll they just go ahead and risk up to 20 BTC per roll no matter what the investors decide.

This quote from dooglus and leen is enough to justify the entire situation. Now to deny this SCAM accusation, all we need to do is prove that the manual that leen is refering to was unlinked from the site long ago because it was not applicable, just like Dean has pointed out and reference links for previous conversations have been provided as well. And the second but most important aspect is to prove that leen was aware of 20 BTC maximum payout per roll. And that is exactly what we did!

This entire SCAM accusation was standing on 2 points as above, both crippled. We have had also explained this before and we did this again that we are offering MAX. PAYOUT as competitive figure and solely for commercial purpose and we will do this until it is commercially sound for us. Initially I did NOT mean to defy dooglus that is why I stated clearly:

Personally I agree that it should be based on bank roll but as I have suggested before this is a commercial decision not technical. And we do not need advices when it comes to commercial decisions, including but not limited to how we pay for signature campaigns, other events and everything. We may change this in future, right now, how are we going to pay is none of your concerns.

However, I think dooglus didn't just read my post and jumped in between lines. All our investors are aware of the risks, least of all leen is especially aware of the rules and risks. Leen has been investing with us before the investment program was private and came back on repeated requests after investment program became private.

My sincere apologise to dooglus if he was offended by anything we said, but again, I am the one carrying "dev" in my username, any technical point he wanted to discuss should have discussed with me only, and I have had already agreed that "yes!" kelly citerciton is not imlemented in complete form and also tried to explain him that this is how we started by this may change in future when we are commercially sound for that. So the decision is commercial, investors are fully aware of this and especially leen was aware of it. I have said it number of times already that the roll from leen that we have shown here is not based about profit (consecutive wins) but in fact the roll is about max. payout being 20 BTC. Anyway also thing to note that leen made that roll after she was fully divested and the bank roll at that time was no more then ~550 BTC.

We also made it very clear, if any investor considers he is not aware of risks mentioned, we can divest him to the point before that specific roll. If this is not fair, then what is? And yes, with only exception of leen because of her not acting in good faith and associating lies with us.

Now when it comes to QuickSeller, BodgyBrothers and few other of their alts, there are never here for reasoing of any sort, they are here to abuse/slander and spread FUD, and only justification they have is they "think" this is a SCAM and its been going on for months.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:26:41 AM

We also made it very clear, if any investor considers he is not aware of risks mentioned, we can divest him to the point before that specific roll. If this is not fair, then what is? And yes, with only exception of leen because of her not acting in good faith and associating lies with us.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Leen made a valid point about her lost and about you are missleading information there. Leen supposed to be able to withdraw his btc , if you dont let him to withdraw it then you are a scammer. This will make your business goes down immediately
glorg44

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:36:13 AM

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Leen made a valid point about her lost and about you are missleading information there. Leen supposed to be able to withdraw his btc , if you dont let him to withdraw it then you are a scammer. This will make your business goes down immediately

I think leen already withdrew 6 BTC and was paid even after this. And misleading information was removed from site long ago... wasn't this already made clear by dadice_dev. Why do you fail to read their end of story?

Oh right... yet another cunt!  Grin
glorg44

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:38:23 AM

Not quite so funny bodgey mate. We are a startup company And had a total of two clients (one of which was involved in a car accident) We are currently on the lookout now for legitimate clients though. As I said I will keep this account active should I need to publicly broach the subject of our leaving DaDice

If you have a problem you could always create a thread of your own  Grin I can smell some fun coming ahead  Kiss
XinXan

Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:40:40 AM

Really dadice?

''Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.''

''Shall I feel pitty for you, silly muppet?''

And honestly i dont want to quote anything else because pretty much everything you said here was disrespectful so please dont tell me you are not unprofessional because you are.
asuspc

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

Let's look at this overall thing from a different prespective for a moment? shall we?

I disagree and deny with what you said above  Smiley But is this me being unprofessional or rude? Neither! That is the whole point! I refered to leen as "manipulative" and "liar", and for both of these for which I have given undeniable evidences. I never called leen a "whore" (as suggested by dooglus) but instead if you read carefully I criticized him/her for creating a "whore show" as in slang-synonym for "fuck up" and "chaos" (TPB fans will understand). It is no different from dooglus stating "It will be interesting to hear DaDice staff try to explain their way out of this major fuckup." Just as usual dooglus's habit of not reading entire posts and jumping between lines took the best of him. To be honest, this entire thread is a fucking whore show indeed, for which I was compelled to write later: "starring dooglus".

Now lets have a look here:

Because they implemented the kelly criterion wrong.

It doesn't sound like they implemented it at all.

Instead of letting investors specify how much they want to risk per roll they just go ahead and risk up to 20 BTC per roll no matter what the investors decide.

This quote from dooglus and leen is enough to justify the entire situation. Now to deny this SCAM accusation, all we need to do is prove that the manual that leen is refering to was unlinked from the site long ago because it was not applicable, just like Dean has pointed out and reference links for previous conversations have been provided as well. And the second but most important aspect is to prove that leen was aware of 20 BTC maximum payout per roll. And that is exactly what we did!

This entire SCAM accusation was standing on 2 points as above, both crippled. We have had also explained this before and we did this again that we are offering MAX. PAYOUT as competitive figure and solely for commercial purpose and we will do this until it is commercially sound for us. Initially I did NOT mean to defy dooglus that is why I stated clearly:

Personally I agree that it should be based on bank roll but as I have suggested before this is a commercial decision not technical. And we do not need advices when it comes to commercial decisions, including but not limited to how we pay for signature campaigns, other events and everything. We may change this in future, right now, how are we going to pay is none of your concerns.

However, I think dooglus didn't just read my post and jumped in between lines. All our investors are aware of the risks, least of all leen is especially aware of the rules and risks. Leen has been investing with us before the investment program was private and came back on repeated requests after investment program became private.

My sincere apologise to dooglus if he was offended by anything we said, but again, I am the one carrying "dev" in my username, any technical point he wanted to discuss should have discussed with me only, and I have had already agreed that "yes!" kelly citerciton is not imlemented in complete form and also tried to explain him that this is how we started by this may change in future when we are commercially sound for that. So the decision is commercial, investors are fully aware of this and especially leen was aware of it. I have said it number of times already that the roll from leen that we have shown here is not based about profit (consecutive wins) but in fact the roll is about max. payout being 20 BTC. Anyway also thing to note that leen made that roll after she was fully divested and the bank roll at that time was no more then ~550 BTC.

Now when it comes to QuickSeller, BodgyBrothers and few other of their alts, there are never here for reasoing of any sort, they are here to abuse/slander and spread FUD, and only justification they have is they "think" this is a SCAM and its been going on for months.

Between:
MI guys were fired few weeks ago, mainly because of there failures and incompetency which is a separate discussion which we are willing to do if needed but not in this thread. However I want to add a little insight regarding this topic: All of the marketing campaigns such as signature campaign here on BCT, our threads on other Bitcoin/Altcoin forums, all the event we held on Da Dice, and any other marketing effort which you may might in google or elsewhere, NONE of them were backed or done by MI guys. I think this is enough to show their incompetency, we started them by paying $1,000 per week (that is $4,000 per month), 2 months later we decreased there contract to $500 per week ($2,000) per month and fired one of their guys and made it very clear that they need to start giving us some results. 2 weeks ago we notified that they are not working on salaries anymore, if they want to continue working we are more then willing to pay based on their performance. I am sorry but we don't want to pay $2,000 per month for posting "Jackpot Update" and announce name of winners on facebook, that is not what they were hired for... oh and not to forget additional $800 per month just to see support ticket once per day, customer support is our priority, that is also not tolerable.

This thread, an accusation made on us, we totally deny that and refuse.

I think this explanation is very reasonable, and its very clear that leen already knew about high payouts. Everybody on dadice chat knows it already. I hope dooglus will accept apology. Its very clear that dooglus was correct in his observations and equations but also dadice staff confessed but want to offer 20 BTC payout for competition.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:57:03 AM

This site must be a damn joke.

Its clear they are about to run or close.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:58:40 AM

This site must be a damn joke.

Its clear they are about to run or close.

well they were serious in closing all of their campaigns in these forums at the moment that they posted it..
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:01:33 PM

here we go, popcorn time!  Grin

bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:29:25 PM

So I am blocked for speaking the truth... thats cool, dont need that anymore!  Grin

Muhammad Furqan can't stay awake forever.  Grin
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:46:33 PM

So I am blocked for speaking the truth... thats cool, dont need that anymore!  Grin

Muhammad Furqan can't stay awake forever.  Grin

Is that a life threat  Grin

No.  Huh
asuspc

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:59:35 PM

The only unethical thing in your posts is you went behind there backs. By saying "then this week can be the last at current system" is you acknowledging the fact that you have been fired. Looks like you guys have been hired by other party that has also hired bodgy Cheesy Its just my observation. No offense there!
dadice_dev

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:02:59 PM

The only unethical thing in your posts is you went behind there backs. By saying "then this week can be the last at current system" is you acknowledging the fact that you have been fired. Looks like you guys have been hired by other party that has also hired bodgy Cheesy Its just my observation. No offense there!

You see! Seriously why is it this hard for them to understand their own words Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: