Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DADICE : exposing investors to more risk than their kelly, misleading informatio  (Read 6844 times)
glorg44

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:05:09 PM

Well this thread is full of cunts  Grin OP being a total cunt lying about things just trying to recover losses, QuickSeller, bodgy and more of this "dirty dozen"  being total cunts and throwing scam accusations here and there and finally a legendary "cunt" who has no idea that he is talking in a scam accusation thread where defendants reserve right to defend their name.  Roll Eyes

Now angry ex-employee cunts Grin they should name this "cunt-thread"  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:22:26 PM

What happened to this nice discussion about the Kelly criterion and how DaDice misleads their investors into thinking they apply some kind of bankroll management?

All infighting between various scam-cunts and spam-cunts is derailing the thread. Please move the PR dispute somewhere else and let us OCs get back to the real topic at hand.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:38:53 PM

Why do you still have signature from them?

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:42:35 PM

Why do you still have signature from them?

It doesn't matter so much, mainly because of this thread, dadice stopped their signature campaign for everybody on this board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078943.0), anyway, I don't see OP in official spreadsheet..
leen93 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:18:32 PM

What happened to this nice discussion about the Kelly criterion and how DaDice misleads their investors into thinking they apply some kind of bankroll management?

All infighting between various scam-cunts and spam-cunts is derailing the thread. Please move the PR dispute somewhere else and let us OCs get back to the real topic at hand.
Indeed, let's bring back the discussion about the Kelly criterion.
Because Dadice didn't implement the kelly criterion well I lost more bitcoins than i was supposed to lose, which shouldn't happen. That's a fact.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:10:27 PM

Because Dadice didn't implement the kelly criterion well I lost more bitcoins than i was supposed to lose, which shouldn't happen. That's a fact.

Please tell me this other fact,, you have been invested in dadice for quite some time from what I read. March? In all this time has anything changed with the way dadice works meaning has it always not used kelly? If it has not and you have been a happy camper all this time when you have been making money why cry when you get a small loss? I don't really care either way but you lied/twisted saying they would not pay, they never said that did they. I also want to know why the fuss right now after all this time knowing exactly how dadice is run, sore loser?  Grin

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:14:10 AM

I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DADICE AND TILL NOW I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DADICE; THIS SCAM ACCUSATION IS JUST TO PUSH THEM TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

Such hypocrisy.

The only time someone writes this shit is when someone means it. Don't try to make yourself feel better with your post script disclaimer. It's interesting that now Da Dice has left the forum completely...looks like you won't get your shit figured out, probably for the best. If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:35:26 AM

If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.

Am I reading this right? You're saying it's OK for DaDice to steal leen's coins because s/he didn't act like an adult?

I would disagree.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:51:51 AM

Please tell me this other fact,, you have been invested in dadice for quite some time from what I read. March? In all this time has anything changed with the way dadice works meaning has it always not used kelly? If it has not and you have been a happy camper all this time when you have been making money why cry when you get a small loss? I don't really care either way but you lied/twisted saying they would not pay, they never said that did they. I also want to know why the fuss right now after all this time knowing exactly how dadice is run, sore loser?  Grin

Again derailing from the real deal which is that dadice is misleading and potentially scamming people with bad information about their investment system, it doesnt matter if OP lied about anything else, dadice staff still failed to provide any evidence that their system was working correctly and instead tried to accuse OP of other things and insulting everyone.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:52:01 AM

If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.

Am I reading this right? You're saying it's OK for DaDice to steal leen's coins because s/he didn't act like an adult?

I would disagree.

I find it interesting that OP is having problem with DaDice and still wearing their sig campaign?

Is there a reason you have not changed sig's?   Are you on good terms with DaDice now? (did not read the 9 pages to see this)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 07:57:24 AM

I find it interesting that OP is having problem with DaDice and still wearing their sig campaign?

Is there a reason you have not changed sig's?   Are you on good terms with DaDice now? (did not read the 9 pages to see this)

Leen was previously in the campaign for 1 week and never posted anything back then. She was not very active on the forum either and therefore has kept the signature ever since she enrolled in the campaign. Some of her BTC is still kept by dadice and the fact that she is still wearing the signature does not mean she has solved this issue with them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:38:55 AM

I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DADICE AND TILL NOW I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DADICE; THIS SCAM ACCUSATION IS JUST TO PUSH THEM TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

Such hypocrisy.

The only time someone writes this shit is when someone means it. Don't try to make yourself feel better with your post script disclaimer. It's interesting that now Da Dice has left the forum completely...looks like you won't get your shit figured out, probably for the best. If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.
I approach things the way I want. If in your opinion I didn't approach it like an adult (I still believe warning other investors was the first thing to do while I gave a chance to dadice to fix everything was the right thing to do) it still doesn't give dadice the right to scam me.
asuspc

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:05:41 AM

Such hypocrisy.

I approach things the way I want. If in your opinion I didn't approach it like an adult (I still believe warning other investors was the first thing to do while I gave a chance to dadice to fix everything was the right thing to do) it still doesn't give dadice the right to scam me.

Leen, no offense there but your approach to entire incident shows me the whole new level of douchebagness. You have literally created a SCAM accusation which puts DaDice in whole defensive position and then you put a seriously questionable disclaimer Huh As per there explanation you created thread even after they processed your withdrawal and assured you to talk about it next morning.

Anyway regarding your complain, me and few of my friends & associates also play at DD and just like them even I have a tiny little investment up there on 0.5 risk. And just like all other members we are aware of 20 BTC max. payout. Its not scamming investors if investors and members are aware of this fact. Its literally written in their FAQs. And the investment page you copied from, as explained it was removed from site long ago.  Why is that only you of all investors have problem all of sudden?

You have clearly lied about your conversation with staff, twisting the words will not change its meaning in anyway. You also lied about not knowing 20 BTC max. payout.

leen93 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:16:02 AM

Such hypocrisy.

Leen, no offense there but your approach to entire incident shows me the whole new level of douchebagness. You have literally created a SCAM accusation which puts DaDice in whole defensive position and then you put a seriously questionable disclaimer Huh As per there explanation you created thread even after they processed your withdrawal and assured you to talk about it next morning.

Anyway regarding your complain, me and few of my friends & associates also play at DD and just like them even I have a tiny little investment up there on 0.5 risk. And just like all other members we are aware of 20 BTC max. payout. Its not scamming investors if investors and members are aware of this fact. Its literally written in their FAQs. And the investment page you copied from, as explained it was removed from site long ago.  Why is that only you of all investors have problem all of sudden?

You have clearly lied about your conversation with staff, twisting the words will not change its meaning in anyway. You also lied about not knowing 20 BTC max. payout.

Read the OP
Your investment is not placed at 0.5 kelly or risk as you are thinking.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:45:30 PM

I would disagree.

Taking no sides here.
But one point is leen93 would have kept quiet if she had made a profit. Tongue And, I am sure leen was aware that 20 BTC was the limit. He might have even invested at 30x kelly if it was available.
From my experience, if you really want an issue to be fixed however bad it is (since I don't think this issue can be fixed retrospectively), you should first talk properly with the admin and staff associated with it.

I can't see the invest option, so can someone say exactly how much risk is say 0.5x kelly subject to?
asuspc

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

I would disagree.

Taking no sides here.
But one point is leen93 would have kept quiet if she had made a profit. Tongue And, I am sure leen was aware that 20 BTC was the limit. He might have even invested at 30x kelly if it was available.
From my experience, if you really want an issue to be fixed however bad it is (since I don't think this issue can be fixed retrospectively), you should first talk properly with the admin and staff associated with it.

I can't see the invest option, so can someone say exactly how much risk is say 0.5x kelly subject to?

Of course I lost 0.5x of what leen lost at 10x but all of us being aware of 20 BTC max. payout on site. I don't know all these technical terms, but its proven that leen is an old investors and high roller player too, twisting words and lying about it will not help the OP in anyway.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:55:15 PM

If a site has a 1% house edge, then investing at "0.5x Kelly" should mean that you are risking 0.5% of your bankroll at the most on each roll.

As I understand it, at DaDice, investing at 0.5x Kelly doesn't limit your exposure at all. If you are the only person invested in the bankroll and you invest 1 BTC at 0.5% Kelly, you are risking over 100% of your 1 BTC, because the site offers a payout of 20 BTC no matter how much is in the bankroll. At DaDice your "Kelly" factor doesn't limit your maximum risk. All it does is change your proportion of the total risk relative to other investors.

In other words, if all the investors were at 0.5x Kelly, it would be exactly the same as if all the investors were at 10x Kelly. The maximum bet would be the same, and amounts risked would also be the same.

I'm not able to see the investment interface. It was hidden a while ago.

Could it be un-hidden on my account so I can see how it looks? My name at DaDice is "doog" (it seems someone already registered "dooglus").

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:05:16 PM

Good evening all.

As you may have noticed the posts between ourselves, DaDice and DaDice _Dev have all been deleted.

I am pleased to announce that Steve and myself have had a deep discussion over the last couple of days and have reached an amicable and professional agreement and have thus agreed to part ways as companies in a friendly and courteous manner.

Personally I would like to apologise for things getting out of hand here but as I say we have sorted everything out to our mutual satisfactions.

Many thanks to all for your understanding and patience in this regard as well

Jono
dadice_dev

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:06:46 PM

If a site has a 1% house edge, then investing at "0.5x Kelly" should mean that you are risking 0.5% of your bankroll at the most on each roll.

As I understand it, at DaDice, investing at 0.5x Kelly doesn't limit your exposure at all. If you are the only person invested in the bankroll and you invest 1 BTC at 0.5% Kelly, you are risking over 100% of your 1 BTC, because the site offers a payout of 20 BTC no matter how much is in the bankroll. At DaDice your "Kelly" factor doesn't limit your maximum risk. All it does is change your proportion of the total risk relative to other investors.

In other words, if all the investors were at 0.5x Kelly, it would be exactly the same as if all the investors were at 10x Kelly. The maximum bet would be the same, and amounts risked would also be the same.

I'm not able to see the investment interface. It was hidden a while ago.

Could it be un-hidden on my account so I can see how it looks? My name at DaDice is "doog" (it seems someone already registered "dooglus").

Not to forget all the investors are aware of 20 btc max. payout and they were also covered by 500+ BTC on kelly 1 of our own bankroll. So even in this case major part of discussed specific payout was paid from sites own bankroll.

EDIT:

Investments should be shown to you now on left menu.
btw. "dooglus" was registered on 2nd march (as the site launched), so might as well be you.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:10:18 PM

Not to forget all the investors are aware of 20 btc max. payout and they were also covered by 500+ BTC on kelly 1 of our own bankroll. So even in this case major part of discussed specific payout was paid from sites own bankroll.

Can you enable the invest feature on my 'doog' account please?

██████████         
      ██████████████████