Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is going to the Inside Bitcoin conference this week in Chicago?  (Read 264 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:15:15 PM

Just inquiring as to who will be attending the Inside Bitcoin Conference in Chicago this Friday and Saturday, July 10 & 11.

I will be there (just look for the guy in the sports coat & AppleByte t-shirt).

Hope to meet some of you there!

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poloskarted

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:51:45 PM

Just inquiring as to who will be attending the Inside Bitcoin Conference in Chicago this Friday and Saturday, July 10 & 11.

I should be visiting
Look for the guy wearing a (trench coat, oakleys and Monero t-shirt)

I'll be booking a hotel if we can get a little "altcoin crew" of sorts getting up to all sorts of shenanigans
that would be crazy!! Last event I remember drinking 4 or 5 strong beers and urinating over the cointerra stand
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:40:50 PM

I should be visiting
Look for the guy wearing a (trench coat, oakleys and Monero t-shirt)

I'll be booking a hotel if we can get a little "altcoin crew" of sorts getting up to all sorts of shenanigans
that would be crazy!! Last event I remember drinking 4 or 5 strong beers and urinating over the cointerra stand

You muricans should really learn how to drink beer
.lol. 4 or 5 and already going crazy.. :p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: