Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 Localbitcoins Accounts - 70+ - 100+ (1 Year Account)  (Read 423 times)
model (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:12:18 PM

Hello, selling 2 localbitcoins accounts.

I can add Id verification if you want for a price.  Let me know if you want for the 100+ account.

Selling whoever has the best offer.

70+ account

Trade volume
Less than 25 BTC
Number of confirmed trades
70+
…with 23 different partners
Feedback score
100 %
Real name verification
0 trusted verifications, 2 verifications, 0 rejected verifications
First purchase
1 week ago
Account created
1 week, 1 day ago
Last seen
3 minutes ago
Language
English
Email
Verified
Phone number
Verified
ID, Passport or Driver’s license
Verified
Trust
Trusted by 4 people
Blocks
Blocked by 0 people

Has really good feedback as well from real trades.

100+ Account

Trade volume
Less than 25 BTC
Number of confirmed trades
100+
…with 62 different partners
Feedback score
100 %
First purchase
1 year ago
Account created
1 year ago
Last seen
2 hours, 17 minutes ago
Language
English
Email
 Verified
Phone number
 NOT verified
Trust
Trusted by 8 people
Blocks
Blocked by 0 people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:35:20 PM

$1 for both. You pay me.

But seriously. Only scammers need to buy into trust quickly, so most likely then not you will be selling these accounts to potential scammers. I see no other reason why else to purchase.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:42:41 PM

$1 for both. You pay me.

But seriously. Only scammers need to buy into trust quickly, so most likely then not you will be selling these accounts to potential scammers. I see no other reason why else to purchase.

I was wondering about the same thing here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114393.0
Its hard to comment on the ethics of the trader or person buying the account . Some might use it to quickstart their trading business without having to establish trust and reputation as a seller , some might use it for some sort of scam . However I don't think localbitcoins should allow the sale of accounts for either purpose as the risk of latter is always higher.
model (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:03:15 PM

Still selling
TechBoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:22:32 AM

Are you still selling the 100+ account? What price are you looking for for it? PM me with the details.
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:23:06 AM

$1 for both. You pay me.

I was wondering about the same thing here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114393.0
Its hard to comment on the ethics of the trader or person buying the account . Some might use it to quickstart their trading business without having to establish trust and reputation as a seller , some might use it for some sort of scam . However I don't think localbitcoins should allow the sale of accounts for either purpose as the risk of latter is always higher.

its hard to comment on their ethics because they have none.. i imagine localbitcoins does not allow account trades, and is likely part of the reason we do not get the account names or links here. would it then be ethical to report the account if we did though? thats easier to comment on lol Smiley

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: