Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no longer needed.  (Read 454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:26:06 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 03:13:27 AM by lottery248

no longer needed, sorry for that matter.

collateral: second-hand Asus k42jr (70% new)
reason: daily stuff.
repayment date: august 1st 2015
total repayment amount: 0.45 btc

no escrow avaliable nearby, so you may not control the collateral immediately. if i needed to get escrow, i would have to use the loan to pay the fee; i need to ensure the lenders are not attempting to run-off as well.
repayment(s) as soon as possible.
please give me a smart contract for repayment if needed, so that i have less possibility to run-off.
this is my third attempt, nobody lends me so far.  Cry  that's up to you, you're too selfish that lending just for money but no generosity.
the profile address isn't correct.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:29:48 AM

no escrow avaliable nearby, so you may not control the collateral immediately

You won't get a loan before your collateral is held by a trusted escrow. first find an escrow that's the first step. You're wasting your time otherwise
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:45:43 AM

... i told you that escrow would not help on my loan, fees are higher than what i can get for loan. you guys are explicitly rude, just because you want high profit on lending.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:50:18 AM

... i told you that escrow would not help on my loan, fees are higher than what i can get for loan. you guys are explicitly rude, just because you want high profit on lending.
If escrow won't help for your loan then nobody will help you with a loan.
Now close this thread.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:59:03 AM

Now close this thread.
I have to tell you the most of the escrows don't accept tangble goods as collateral. So you'd better find a friend or relative for this loan! BTW not all the lenders are as you describe, they offer free or low interest loan if you can provide valid collateral.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

Now close this thread.
I have to tell you the most of the escrows don't accept tangble goods as collateral. So you'd better find a friend or relative for this loan! BTW not all the lenders are as you describe, they offer free or low interest loan if you can provide valid collateral.
that is sure, but man.
the bitcoin loan is just pawnbrokers, not an actual loan in fact.
high interest will be suspicious.
altcoins as collateral can be easily laundered, without any notice. i am aware of lending scam more than loaning, as loaning gets less but lenders is more.
overall lenders has higher ability of running out others collateral and get profit, unfair to loaners.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: