Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase sucks  (Read 2916 times)
solitude (OP)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:07:08 AM

Buy bitcoin on Monday, get told I'll receive bitcoin Friday.

Cool, so if the money's in my bank account Wednesday I'm good right

Nope, $34 fee because the money wasn't in my account four days before I'd receive the bitcoin.

Hey coinbase, why don't you take your noses out of the governments asshole for a minute and realize tattle-telling on what people do with their BTC, charging bullshit fees like this, is only going to fuck you over in the end?

You already have a shit reputation for sucking all that government cock, all it's going to take is one single decent competitor to put you assholes out of business.

p.s. your logo sucks cock, muh minimalism, muh facebook.  No self-respecting bitcoiner has any respect for you cunts.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trackman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:11:58 AM

Wait did coinbase charge you that fee or your bank?
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 12:22:50 AM

You already have a shit reputation for sucking all that government cock, all it's going to take is one single decent competitor to put you assholes out of business.

It is already available. It is called Circle. www.Circle.com Smiley

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:52:10 AM

No surprise there. Coinbase is a satellite bitcoin service and its only goal is to earn money from bitcoin transactions. Did you honestly think that they will process your purchases for free or small fee?
It's just another reason not to use services like that. You would be better with p2p trading.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 12:54:03 AM

Call your bank and request that they remove the fee.

If the first person says no, then ask to speak to a manager.

Explain nicely how it was an honest mistake and if they say no again... go close your account.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:58:07 AM

Yeah, I don't like coinbase.  They charge pretty much the highest fee.  The ONLY reason to use them is because they take ACH, so if you are getting a really small order of bitcoins from fiat, it may be cheaper to use them than a wire transfer.  But for any decent size transfer, you will be better of using anyone else.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:59:00 AM

If you buy something on Monday shouldn't the money be in your bank on Monday and not Wednesday?
junglemouse

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:05:12 AM

Im trying Circle now, left coinbase after my first transaction. -_- What a shame.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:09:55 AM

Nope, $34 fee because the money wasn't in my account four days before I'd receive the bitcoin.

Hey coinbase, why don't you take your noses out of the governments asshole for a minute and realize tattle-telling on what people do with their BTC, charging bullshit fees like this, is only going to fuck you over in the end?

p.s. your logo sucks cock, muh minimalism, muh facebook.  No self-respecting bitcoiner has any respect for you cunts.

You have a delicate way of catching the hidden nuance of a situation. lol

Coinbase does suck. I've been trying to find their office in San Francisco for months and the best I can come up with is they're based out of an apartment next to the Caltrain station at one Bluxome street. It shocks me that they got all that VC money. Then again, the winkledouches invested a shit ton of money in BitInstant only to lose it all.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:13:10 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 01:35:21 AM by BayAreaCoins

p.s. your logo sucks cock, muh minimalism, muh facebook.  No self-respecting bitcoiner has any respect for you cunts.

You have a delicate way of catching the hidden nuance of a situation. lol

Coinbase does suck. I've been trying to find their office in San Francisco for months and the best I can come up with is they're based out of an apartment next to the Caltrain station at one Bluxome street. It shocks me that they got all that VC money. Then again, the winkledouches invested a shit ton of money in BitInstant only to lose it all.

Their office is most likely somewhere in the building on 1 Front Street (aka 444 Market Street.) Careful for the ninjas though  Roll Eyes

I wake up every morning praying they catch some criminal charges for their pump and dump rick rolling lie...

Part of their business plan is doxxing and ratting on their customers.  Hopefully they don't tell 3 and go free Undecided.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4623

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:21:45 AM

- snip -
I've been trying to find their office in San Francisco for months and the best I can come up with is they're based out of an apartment next to the Caltrain station at one Bluxome street.
- snip -

Please explain what steps you've taken so far for months?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:27:46 AM

- snip -
I've been trying to find their office in San Francisco for months and the best I can come up with is they're based out of an apartment next to the Caltrain station at one Bluxome street.
- snip -

Please explain what steps you've taken so far for months?

That's a mail drop.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4623

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:28:25 AM

That's a mail drop.

Ah, ok.  Not from San Francisco.  Never been there.  Didn't know.

Although, I have to say that I have worked for companies that had no office anywhere at all.  Just a mail drop, and all employees work out of their own houses.

I'm not saying that this is what Coinbase does, but it's worth considering that it's a possibility.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:30:21 AM

That's a mail drop.

Although, I have to say that I have worked for companies that had no office anywhere at all.  Just a mail drop, and all employees work out of their own houses.

I'm not saying that this is what Coinbase does, but it's worth considering that it's a possibility.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938514.msg10282322#msg10282322

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:32:44 AM

I've never had a problem with coinbase.  Maybe because I have funds in my account before I buy.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:34:29 AM

That's a mail drop.

Although, I have to say that I have worked for companies that had no office anywhere at all.  Just a mail drop, and all employees work out of their own houses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938514.msg10282322#msg10282322

Thanks bro. I tried to find the pics I took but couldn't. I live out in Diamond Heights off Clipper in the city. What part of the Greater BA are you from?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:38:17 AM

Thanks bro. I tried to find the pics I took but couldn't. I live out in Diamond Heights off Clipper in the city. What part of the Greater BA are you from?

Your welcome.

I'm just off the Embarcadero, so these fuck faces and I literally share the same back yard view.

If you ever want to go stake out the possible One Front street office in an attempt to confirm my suspension I'd be happy to.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:38:45 AM

That's a mail drop.

Although, I have to say that I have worked for companies that had no office anywhere at all.  Just a mail drop, and all employees work out of their own houses.

Yeah, the condo they work out of is over next to the Caltrain station. They are right across the street from the new Safeway. I love that store, it's so well designed. I think they are working out of the condo. I took a bunch of pics of the building if I can find the link where I posted them long ago I'll put it here.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:40:40 AM

That's a mail drop.

Yeah, the condo they work out of is over next to the Caltrain station. They are right across the street from the new Safeway. I love that store, it's so well designed. I think they are working out of the condo. I took a bunch of pics of the building if I can find the link where I posted them long ago I'll put it here.

I know the exact building you are talking about and I believe that is where they started off from.

https://blog.coinbase.com/2014/04/15/weve-moved-to-a-new-office/

I believe this new office is the One Front Street office because the CEO had a picture that had a building in the back ground that was used to pin point them.  He has since removed it off his twitter.

Edit:  This is the building that was used to pin point their "office" building.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:45:19 AM

Your welcome.

I'm just off the Embarcadero, so these fuck faces and I literally share the same back yard view.

If you ever want to go stake out the possible One Front street office in an attempt to confirm my suspension I'd be happy to.

So you're right downtown in the city. Next time I get in the mood for a long Bart ride I'll let you know. Problem is, I can only go on the weekend and you know they lock the downtown buildings up tight on the weekends. Unless you can convince the one front security guard to let us in the building. lol

Edit: you see that building just to the right of your finger? That's the Deloitte building where my wife works. lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: