Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase sucks  (Read 2916 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:17:08 PM

I would LOVE to buy and sell at BitcoinAuctions.net!

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subwoofer12

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:33:38 PM

I would LOVE to buy and sell at BitcoinAuctions.net!

Awesome! I'll send you a PM when we officially launch  Smiley
redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

Buy bitcoin on Monday, get told I'll receive bitcoin Friday.

Cool, so if the money's in my bank account Wednesday I'm good right

Nope, $34 fee because the money wasn't in my account four days before I'd receive the bitcoin.

Hey coinbase, why don't you take your noses out of the governments asshole for a minute and realize tattle-telling on what people do with their BTC, charging bullshit fees like this, is only going to fuck you over in the end?

You already have a shit reputation for sucking all that government cock, all it's going to take is one single decent competitor to put you assholes out of business.

p.s. your logo sucks cock, muh minimalism, muh facebook.  No self-respecting bitcoiner has any respect for you cunts.

Dood, you essentially bounced a check. How can you be mad at COINBASE? That's just retarded.

If you had made a credit card purchase Monday with a maxed out credit card that you KNEW had $0 available credit, would you be mad at the credit card company for charging you an over-the-limit fee? After all, the thing you ordered on Amazon wouldn't arrive until FRIDAY!

Circle and Coinbase are the same goddamn thing...people need to stop acting like one is better than the other. Same policies, same cost. (No, Circle is not "free")

I hate centralized exchanges too...but they are a necessary on-ramp to get regular people into BTC. They have all kinds of dumb regulation to comply with or THEY ALL GO TO JAIL.

So sick of reading angry adolescent, "I know it all", teenage-angst bullshit on this forum. Honestly, just shut the fuck up.

So much this!!!!!!  Thank you
redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:29:04 AM

Emphasis on:

So sick of reading angry adolescent, "I know it all", teenage-angst bullshit on this forum. Honestly, just shut the fuck up!
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:05:00 PM

They have always been shaddy business...If you don't have to use them, just stay away.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:06:13 PM

Look like someone over drafted and is mad at coinbase Grin
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:53:31 PM

To be very frank, Coinbase has probably fraudulently acquired millions and millions already by now.  Some of you probalby know what I mean... via high risk transaction bs.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:57:54 PM

To be very frank, Coinbase has probably fraudulently acquired millions and millions already by now.  Some of you probalby know what I mean... via high risk transaction bs.

Sell a bunch of BTC on a Sunday night.... Buy back Monday morning 30% off.

Ok business plan till it isn't I guess.  Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: