Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want a free Starbucks Coffee?  (Read 1214 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:53:33 AM

Gems has now implemented its store so if you download and collect some gems you can exchange them for Starbucks vouchers and other stuff.

http://getgems.ghost.io/2015/07/07/getgems-developer-update13/
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:56:09 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 10:14:49 AM by JBC

Friend downloaded this and only received 7 cents.  How much coffee does 7 cents buy?

JBC Japan Bitcoin
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:30:25 AM

Friend downloaded this and only received 7 cents.  How much coffee does 7 cents buy?

in starbucks??

half a sniff -boycott on principal
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:34:06 AM

brb downloading app so I can sniff coffee in starbucks

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:23:24 PM

Friend downloaded this and only received 7 cents.  How much coffee does 7 cents buy?

made up story, NEM FANBOY?

There is opportunity to earn quite a lot of gems through the app right now by inviting, but an airdrop disc coming soon where a large number of coins will be dropped into wallets based on use and how many coins you have, i.e. the motivation to have coins already is very high.
JBC

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:20:41 PM

There is opportunity to earn quite a lot of gems through the app right now by inviting, but an airdrop disc coming soon where a large number of coins will be dropped into wallets based on use and how many coins you have, i.e. the motivation to have coins already is very high.

Nothing made up about this.  He registered on GetGems and only received the equivalent of 7 cents.   Previous poster is correct where 7 cents at Starbucks will probably get you half a sniff.   Cheesy

Sigh these GetGems people are becoming the next Monero-tards in terms of annoyance, desperation and hilarious attempts of defamation of anyone who exposes their lies.   Nothing personal here, if you can give $5 for people to signup then you might get people interested.  Otherwise I think I speak for this forum where nobody  wants to see your misleading advertising spam on the alternate section.  Go hide in your small announcement thread full of circle jerkers who are waiting to get rich from a clone of free software.

JBC Japan Bitcoin
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:15:11 PM

Nothing made up about this.  He registered on GetGems and only received the equivalent of 7 cents.   Previous poster is correct where 7 cents at Starbucks will probably get you half a sniff.   Cheesy

Sigh these GetGems people are becoming the next Monero-tards in terms of annoyance, desperation and hilarious attempts of defamation of anyone who exposes their lies.   Nothing personal here, if you can give $5 for people to signup then you might get people interested.  Otherwise I think I speak for this forum where nobody  wants to see your misleading advertising spam on the alternate section.  Go hide in your small announcement thread full of circle jerkers who are waiting to get rich from a clone of free software.

when it comes to mobile crypto. Mangocoinz is my first choice...you don't even have to buy..just install it on your phone ..that's it man. that's it

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

"Expose their lies" You have issues, take your coin turf war somewhere someone cares. Gemz is what it is, download it and use it or don't, I couldn't care less what you do.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:35:46 PM

when it comes to mobile crypto. Mangocoinz is my first choice...you don't even have to buy..just install it on your phone ..that's it man. that's it

.Huh?? Gems is 100% free and you don't have to do star jumps to get them. mangocoinz is a fun app but it's not a serious coin. It's not even secure on your phone.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:03:06 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 08:35:51 AM by reRaise

You need to download the new update, iOS is in approval stage for the app store, it has much more ways for rewards and much more will be added, android already released. If you are a lonely nerd you won't earn shit, if u got decent social surroundings you can earn in such an easy way. btw this is the best fcking crypto app along side mycelium and just starting, not to mention how superior it is to whatsapp, telegram and other shitty outdated messengers. The average joe will choose getgems over all other complicated shitcoins and did i mention soon you can make group payments, individual payments, tip on comments in a group chat? getgems is gonna make me a millionaire when it starts to blow, its killer features not even implemented yet son. The loop between getting users in - earning - spending is the narrowest i have seen in any crypto. r/bitcoin likes getgems which u can't say about that shit scam coin nem coin https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/34bo09/getgems_finally_gets_apples_approval_another/

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:13:48 AM

It is fine if they include a couple of donuts.
reRaise

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:27:39 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 11:27:24 AM by reRaise

So this sounds like gems is almost a proof of stake coin, the more you have the higher chance to receive more gems?

In Update 13 (current) you can now earn GEMS by:

-- Liking GEMS FB Page (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Following GEMS Twitter (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Daily login (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Adding Friends (got the GEMS. it works)

The update on the more Gems you have the more you receive isn't released yet, this is the airdrop update which pays you for using the app (messaging, making transactions etc. and getting paid on the amount go Gems you hold. I find this particular one really a killer feature next to the attention economy model.

One of the things GetGems is nailing is how easy and fun it makes to get new users, you can already earn hundreds of Gems per day, this can be a lot worth once the app explodes, big boys are watching it as it grows. Wouldn't surprise me if they buy it for a huge amount.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:43:53 AM

I was watching this coin a while ago simply forgot about it, seems like there is some good activity, I might jump back in and pick up a few.
reRaise

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:14:30 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 12:43:15 PM by reRaise

I was watching this coin a while ago simply forgot about it, seems like there is some good activity, I might jump back in and pick up a few.

It has the most solid dev team i've seen in ages. Couple links prove this

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114422/citi-names-getgems-app-the-most-visionary-social-solution-in-mobile-challenge

http://getgems.ghost.io

There are currently 55 active beta testers, if you want to get to test new releases before others, apply for beta status http://getgems.ghost.io/2015/05/14/getgems-beta-testers/
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:15:23 PM

Dunkin Donut giftcard, now thats a great idea... Cheesy
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

Dunkin Donut giftcard, now thats a great idea... Cheesy

Yummy!

Here is when rest peoples say  +1. Cheesy
JBC

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:01:45 PM

May as well close this thread.  You made a thread advertising a free Starbucks coffee and a poster submitted proof you were only giving out 7 cents.  There is no such thing as a 7 cent coffee at Starbucks.

This thread is full of regulars from the GetGems thread and virtually no one else.  As in no one cares and they have seen the bait and switch fraud on here.  
"Download our app, get a free coffee but oh wait: you can't buy a coffee for 7 cents but please buy our Gems and download our app!".

These people are motivated to recoup from a bad investment and are desperate hustlers.  This is supposed to be a big release / content update and yet the market barely went up - a clear indication of a bulltrap.  You buy into Gems and  a bagholder will dump on you, easy as pie.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp

Now we can't control the Gems regulars but hopefully we can let this embarrassing thread (embarrassing for Gems) slip into obscurity.  You are not helping your coin's long term prospects by filling the alternate general section with misleading advertising spam.

JBC Japan Bitcoin
reRaise

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:06:06 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 12:30:28 AM by reRaise

You made a thread advertising a free Starbucks coffee and a poster submitted proof you were only giving out 7 cents.  There is no such thing as a 7 cent coffee at Starbucks.

You get much more than 7 cents stupid, tell your friend to update the app. Even in the previous version you could earn much more. The 5 Gems is a welcome gift for installing the app, but apart from that the app offers much more now. Look at the screenshot i posted in this Thread.

-- Liking GEMS FB Page (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Following GEMS Twitter (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Daily login (got the GEMS. it works)
-- Adding Friends (got the GEMS. it works)

You can even earn $100+ if you want, it depends on your social reach, also the airdrop is not even live yet. Do you even read what others say? You remind me to Taunsew lol.

You can't fud this project, it is getting better and better after every update. It's one of the best if not the best crypto related app, this is just the beginning so you will see much more from this bad boy. It's so obvious you want to protect your asset and rather don't want to see a potential start up getting involved, but GetGems has simply no competitor in its league, i would like to see one. It's time for a new crypto era, the GetGems era.

I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:42:13 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 09:43:44 PM by I am the guy

Now we can't control the Gems regulars but hopefully we can let this embarrassing thread (embarrassing for Gems) slip into obscurity.  You are not helping your coin's long term prospects by filling the alternate general section with misleading advertising spam.

The entire altcoin section is spam.

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:11:31 AM

The killer app in my opinion has just arrived. instead of listening to FUD that stops you from receiving free money which is definitely going to rise in value just download the app and see for yourself, it takes 5 seconds!

I made $15 so far, not that exciting for Bitcoiners like us but wait till some  Chinese kid finds out he can make that much money by using a chat app....hello Viral!

http://getgems.org

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: