Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think my wallet is getting robbed  (Read 1099 times)
czechkid (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

I think my wallet is getting robbed or im looking at it wrong...
Please help...
In my transations list it doesnt show -1 BTC but if i click history on my bitcoin address it shows -1BTC more in images

Please who knows whats going on?

Edit: i was sending only 0.008
https://blockchain.info/address/17ABrUpBNURhgiSfTuRvtpMDEXwivcdCZ

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:52:27 AM

Address 17ABrUpBNURhgiSfTuRvtpMDEXwivcdCZ has 0.991871 BTC in it, if it isn't showing up in your wallet there's something wrong with the wallet.

czechkid (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:58:00 AM

Address 17ABrUpBNURhgiSfTuRvtpMDEXwivcdCZ has 0.991871 BTC in it, if it isn't showing up in your wallet there's something wrong with the wallet.

oooo

At first i was sure that 17ABrUpBNURhgiSfTuRvtpMDEXwivcdCZ isnt my wallet. but when i clicked "change addresses" i saw it....but why did this transation happened without me doing it?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:28:27 AM

oooo

At first i was sure that 17ABrUpBNURhgiSfTuRvtpMDEXwivcdCZ isnt my wallet. but when i clicked "change addresses" i saw it....but why did this transation happened without me doing it?

change addresses are used for security. each time you send bitcoin the remaining balance will be split to change addresses.

czechkid (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:34:48 AM

oooo

change addresses are used for security. each time you send bitcoin the remaining balance will be split to change addresses.

Thank you for clearing that up Smiley this thread can be closed Wink
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:38:04 AM

oooo

You can choose 'not to use change address' in electrum settings and then the rest of the funds will be sent back to the same address they were in before.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:43:35 AM

you might want to do that yourself since the mods probably don't have any time to thoroughly check all this thread and see your post. you can lock this thread by clicking the "lock topic" button on the top right of the topic title.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:50:51 AM

you might want to do that yourself since the mods probably don't have any time to thoroughly check all this thread and see your post. you can lock this thread by clicking the "lock topic" button on the top right of the topic title.

It's in the bottom left of the page:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: