Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 18M DigitalNote (XDN) Auction, Small Lots!  (Read 1048 times)
Xian_XDN (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:41:18 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm Xian from the DigitalNote (XDN) Foundation. Over the course of our recent fundraising campaign we have accumulated 50M XDN, which we are now converting into BTC for further use via auctioning them off here at the forum. We have already sold 32M XDN and now are launching an auction for the last 18M.

We have received multiple suggestions from several people, including one of the XDN devs dNote, who have said that we should decrease the size of the lots to enable more people to participate in the auction, so now we'll allow you all to personally determine what share of the stake you wish to buy. Here are the terms of the auction:

1. We are auctioning off 18 million XDN. The auction starts at 9 AM UTC on Monday, July 13th.

2. The starting price is 90 satoshi per 1 XDN. The size of the stake you want to buy is determined by yourself in the same post where you make your bid, for example: "2M XDN @ 95 sat".

There are limits: the stake has to remain between 1M and 5M XDN per person.

3. To prevent suspicious/fraudulent attempts at price manipulation, it is mandatory for all participants to register before making their bids. To register for the auction you have to:
- Deposit 0.1 BTC to the Foundation's official BTC wallet: 126HUywBNBzJB68FawtnZ9aq9Y2CwXMu8J. All deposits will be returned to their owners in full, upon the end of the auction.
- PM me with a link to the transaction with your deposit and express your intention to take part in the auction.
Users don't have to register in advance: you're free to register and make bids at any time until the end of the auction. All bids that were made without registering with me will be considered invalid.

4. After the auction starts on Monday, everyone who has registered are free to make their bids here, in this thread. The auction will last for 4.5 days until 4 PM UTC (or 12 noon EDT) July 17th, upon which moment the lots of different sizes will be transferred to their respective bidders at their bid prices. The bids with highest prices will be served first until there are no more XDN left to hand out.

Thank you for your attention and let's start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:10:48 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 08:58:50 AM by duplan

I really like the new auction format .

The XDN Foundation Fundraising Campaign did yield more than 62M XDN — if I am not mistaken …
I ponder , would it not be better to keep some of the Funds instead of selling out all XDN initially ?  

XDN will appreciate a lot , by some Magnitudes , more and more people are getting aware of its Virtues .

In any case . Good Luck to All ,  I am sure they are going to be bought by smart buyers ;
no concern here , I am always looking out for what might serve our fine community : Best .
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:12:07 PM

this sale would have interested me.
But I would be on vacation...
And on vacation, no computer no netwok.
hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:55:14 PM

Nice, I will be able to buy some at last! That is, if there is no sudden influx of new buyers who'll be able to outbid me still.
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:23:40 AM

Hello everyone! The auction has started, you can place your bids now.

hodlbananas

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:52:15 PM

5M @ 92 satoshi
Xian_XDN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:52:00 PM

Hello everyone!

After two days of the ongoing auction and a discussion with the team, I regrettably have to announce the closing of this auction. This is mainly due to two reasons:

1. Over the course of the past several weeks, we have been searching for people who want to work with the Foundation, and it turned out that there are quite a lot of them who accept XDN payments for their services, so we'll need those coins for the Foundation's use.
2. The lack of feedback during this auction has led us to believe that there is simply not enough demand in the community for the auction at the moment.

We will hold more auctions in the future, if we'll get a hold of more XDN and there will be demand for it, but right now we unfortunately have to cease such activities for a time. Thank you for your attention.

kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:20:31 PM

Hello everyone!

After two days of the ongoing auction and a discussion with the team, I regrettably have to announce the closing of this auction. This is mainly due to two reasons:

1. Over the course of the past several weeks, we have been searching for people who want to work with the Foundation, and it turned out that there are quite a lot of them who accept XDN payments for their services, so we'll need those coins for the Foundation's use.
2. The lack of feedback during this auction has led us to believe that there is simply not enough demand in the community for the auction at the moment.

We will hold more auctions in the future, if we'll get a hold of more XDN and there will be demand for it, but right now we unfortunately have to cease such activities for a time. Thank you for your attention.

Good call.
+1
hodlbananas

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

Hello everyone!

Oh, come on man, are you kidding me? This was finally my chance to buy some! Will you consider serving my bid at least?
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:31:01 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 11:41:49 PM by duplan

1. Over the course of the past several weeks, we have been searching for people who want to work with the Foundation, and it turned out
that there are quite a lot of them who accept XDN payments for their services, so we'll need those coins for the Foundation's use.
* those coins == our precious XDN's
It is BTCbest to keep as much XDN as possible and work only with people who believe
in the entire project committing at least to accept payment in XDN . Show Spirit Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: